What's new

In India - We're NOT Hindu/Muslim/Christians

Wonderful Thread!!!

Nationalism should be the foundation of India's identity.

images

images

images

Great Find...

Hey , nice thread but I know why u put up this thread . Mate we don't need to prove anything to Pakistanis , we ourselves know were not back minded and stuck in the 16th century .

Thank you for your good story, I still can't understand why the point always on "Muslim boy", "Hindu Man", it should be a man raised a child, I think that religious belief is a very private thing, just as what is your salary, only a private problem, may be for different culture, I don't agree with distinguishing one by religion

Another thing I can't understand: why one's parents are Hindu or Muslim or Christians, their children should be Hindu or Muslim or Christians too

Thank you for your good story, I still can't understand why the point always on "Muslim boy", "Hindu Man", it should be a man raised a child, I think that religious belief is a very private thing, just as what is your salary, only a private problem, may be for different culture, I don't agree with distinguishing one by religion

Another thing I can't understand: why one's parents are Hindu or Muslim or Christians, their children should be Hindu or Muslim or Christians too

Well..if everyone was like you, we wouldn't have this much strife, would we?

I've got so used to seeing some great threads by Xinix. This one is no different and comes as a breath of fresh air amidst all the gloom and negativity going around.
We can certainly do with more such threads on the forum!

timthumb.php

Let us also remember that (as against what our secular and right wing netas teach us), hatred doesnot make anybody winner.

Well..if everyone was like you, we wouldn't have this much strife, would we?

Yes, may be different culture, in another thread, I read a vote <which is more important&#65311; religion or country>. In East Asia, family and country are same top important, for people, only doctors and teachers can be called Mr. even one is a female; Li is the largest population as family name, 109million people in China and many in Korea too, and generally don't marry with one having same falily name

@XiNiX Yaar thum thoda zyada time idhar bithaya kar.... :).... Wonderful thread....You made this a habit already

Last edited by a moderator:

Even After After 5000 Posts, You are Still Ignorant On What to Post and Where.

See The First Post and Come Back, Instead of Giving a Definite Moronic Proof that You Cant Read and Cant Think.

PS : I am a Hindu but in our Home Library we have Bible , several Books on Kuran and Image ( Portrait ) of Guru Nanak.

I Understand That for You its a Hard Pill to Digest That How Indians Can have Have Hindu+Muslim+Sikh+Christians Together, when a Purely Muslim State Pakistan is unable to Hold Itself.

Its Time to Think beyond Rapes , Anti Hindu/Muslim feeling and Toilets.

Even After After 5000 Posts, You are Still Ignorant On What to Post and Where.

See The First Post and Come Back, Instead of Giving a Definite Moronic Proof that You Cant Read and Cant Think.

PS : I am a Hindu but in our Home Library we have Bible , several Books on Kuran and Image ( Portrait ) of Guru Nanak.

I Understand That for You its a Hard Pill to Digest That How Indians Can have Have Hindu+Muslim+Sikh+Christians Together, when a Purely Muslim State Pakistan is unable to Hold Itself.

Its Time to Think beyond Rapes , Anti Hindu/Muslim feeling and Toilets.

I asked you a simple question which elicited a simple answer.

You have all those books but unfortunately you have not learnt any manners.

Your Abusive language is a proof of that.

Learn to have a civilized discourse and on PDF using such abusive and profane langauge will get you banned.

@WebMaster kindly note the language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom