What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

The "Hindus" of today are not the "Hindus" you speak of. Hindutva is a very unique hybrid animal. I recommend you learn more about it since you have resigned yourself to this fate. They have certain expectations of non-Hindus in a Hindu rashtra.

You probably meet the criteria but it's always worth a quick refresher.

We - as in Pakistani Muslims - worship God, and God alone. You won't find us doing pooja just to provide aesthetic pleasure to some insecure hindutva overlords. We certainly don't worship any genetic ancestors, be they from the west or the east of the Indus. That's what you don't grasp - we worship God, and we give due importance to our various ancestries, unique to us, and different from yours in terms of the amalgam of genetic, geographic and societal influences. As for Pakistani non-Muslims, they're Pakistani still, even though they may worship a different God to me or no God at all. They remain a part of us and this soil, quite different from the saffronist appeasers in the "secular republic" to our east.

Thank you for your time son of Zoroaster.

You should not go back to Pakistan.

You're liable to be stoned as a blasphemer.

Son of our B team.

P.S. India will always have war between Hindus and Sanghis.

As a Maratha you can guess which side I fight on.

The "Hindus" of today are not the "Hindus" you speak of. Hindutva is a very unique hybrid animal. I recommend you learn more about it since you have resigned yourself to this fate. They have certain expectations of non-Hindus in a Hindu rashtra.

You probably meet the criteria but it's always worth a quick refresher.

We - as in Pakistani Muslims - worship God, and God alone. You won't find us doing pooja just to provide aesthetic pleasure to some insecure hindutva overlords. We certainly don't worship any genetic ancestors, be they from the west or the east of the Indus. That's what you don't grasp - we worship God, and we give due importance to our various ancestries, unique to us, and different from yours in terms of the amalgam of genetic, geographic and societal influences. As for Pakistani non-Muslims, they're Pakistani still, even though they may worship a different God to me or no God at all. They remain a part of us and this soil, quite different from the saffronist appeasers in the "secular republic" to our east.

Thank you for your time son of Zoroaster.
Stockholm syndrome has set in deeply.
I realise for his sake and perhaps his family he is bowing to his masters so to prolong his own existence. To be honest I would feel a bit sorry for him if he wasn’t being more Hindu than the BJP
Btw I commend your patience flogging the dead horse

Tell me more about this baith.

Or post some links. Credible non mulla type ones please.
I am not even religious by pashtun standards but this 'baith' is well documented, all you need to do is to Google with your little fingers. Tbh, it doesn't even matter to me how we accepted islam. I am just grateful to Allah that we did, without bloodshed. One more thing, the title 'pathan' was actually given by the prophet (p.b.u.h) himself. Its actually 'batan' which means the rudder of a ship. The tribal elder back then was 'Qais' a hebrew name, he was given the name of Abdur Rashid by the Prophet (p.b.u.h)

Stockholm syndrome has set in deeply.
I realise for his sake and perhaps his family he is bowing to his masters so to prolong his own existence. To be honest I would feel a bit sorry for him if he wasn’t being more Hindu than the BJP
Btw I commend your patience flogging the dead horse

Aapki angrezi tang hai. You probably speak it in the same pseudo firang Pakistani style.

Youve just turned the meaning of Stockholm Syndrome on its head.

I don't know if you have comprehension issues..

but let's dissect your claims even then, you are comparing India with Indonesia (which is NOT a theocracy btw), Egypt (not to mention massive debt reliefs for participating in Gulf war and now inflow of petro-dollars from GCC under Sisi the GGC puppet), Iran (neither to mention their secular era till 79' nor their oil), I want to draw your attention to the base at they started with,
Iran :
View attachment 644010
Indonesia :
View attachment 644012
Egypt :
View attachment 644014
India :
View attachment 644015
All of them started at a higher base than India, and Egypt and Iran both had "Oil advantage' - one directly another indirectly. Since, you mentioned "migrant labours", both Egypt and Indonesia send a lot of their labourers too! In some cases, faring worse than Indian migrants.

Malaysia is a good example but even their economy is run by ethnic minorities - Indians and Chinese despite being heavily discriminated against
View attachment 644016

Lol at your mentioning of Kazakhstan or even Turkey which are uber secular compared to even India - you essentially proved my point.
Here's gay pride in Turkey, enjoy :)

You can believe in your Shari'a theocracy all you want but sorry even successful Muslims have discarded it.

It was a power-house before Muslim rulers too, it actually went into decline since 1000s..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a sorry, sad excuse from you. "bUt tHEy StArTeD frOM a tad-bit higHEr Base :cry::cry::cry:"

The base comparison is dumb because the way we calculated GDP and other economic measures in 1968 is completely alien to how we calculate things now. That's why, China---despite its higher consumption---showed less GDP than India in 50's, 60's etc. Its useless to compare. Those base numbers are wrong and would not churn out the same result, if measured by today's standards.

Secondly, East Asians and countless countries started with even lower base and yet they are far ahead today than your sh*thole called india. So what? These excuses are laughable.

The fact remains: Muslim world is FAR more prosperous, FAR more powerful, and FAR more global, FAR more cosmopolitan than backward, irrelevant, and powerless india restricted to just one small region and that too, it shares with another regional power (Pakistan).

Nigeria, Angola etc also had oil reserves and massive funds from oil. How come they aren't like UAE or GCC? The impeccable management and extremely fast development of GCC countries is to be admired. They did not allow their resource to become a 'burden' on them as many African, Latin American, and Asian countries did.

Btw not only economic and power indicators, Muslim world leads india on social indicators too. Whether its happiness, family, child-bearing/fertility, marriage rates, alcohol consumption rates, drug abuse, sexual promiscuity, social safety net, rape rates, criminal homicide rates,----you name it. OIC's aggregate per capita data puts india to shame.

Funny thing for you: The difference between india and OIC today is higher than it was back in the 70's on per capita basis...and that's after OIC more than TRIPLED its population while indian population growth was way less (so should have been an advantage for you).

As I said,Muslim World's NON-OIL exports are $1.5 trillion+.....Please come back when your backward, unproductive, weak and irrelevant backwater achieves even half of that :lol:

Lets not even begin to discuss the vast advantage of global Islam in infrastructure development, agriculture production, railway lines, water storage and dam capacity, and I can literally go on and on.

Home-work for you: Muslim world's total DAM capacity is ~ 1000 km3. Convert it to 'acre-feet' (commonly used metric in India/Pakistan/Asia and then compare it to india's :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Remember, population are similarity (1.4B vs 1.8B). Even after controlling for population, you aren't even in the same stratosphere lol. Muslim world's DAM capacity is like 300% higher or something lol

As I said, you aren't even in the same universe in any aspect. And again, Muslim world achieved that with superior social indicators like healthier fertility rate, family formation, marriage rates etc. THAT is REAL achievement here---since social indicators like fertility rate, marriage, happiness, family values and development are often inversely related (for obvious reasons).

You should not go back to Pakistan.

You're liable to be stoned as a blasphemer.

Son of our B team.

P.S. India will always have war between Hindus and Sanghis.

As a Maratha you can guess which side I fight on.

You're a doctor. It is inevitable that you will try to "diagnose" everyone around you. But on this thread alone, you've got Pakhtoons wrong, Buddhists wrong, Pakistanis wrong, mughals wrong. Maybe you're right about parsees.

Youve just turned the meaning of Stockholm Syndrome on its head.
Actually I think you misunderstand "Stockholm syndrome" based on this.

I am not even religious by pashtun standards but this 'baith' is well documented, all you need to do is to Google with your little fingers. Tbh, it doesn't even matter to me how we accepted islam. I am just grateful to Allah that we did, without bloodshed. One more thing, the title 'pathan' was actually given by the prophet (p.b.u.h) himself. Its actually 'batan' which means the rudder of a ship. The tribal elder back then was 'Qais' a hebrew name, he was given the name of Abdur Rashid by the Prophet (p.b.u.h)

So you're saying you guys were the Jews we (Cyrus the Great) sheltered?

You're rehashing the same drama? Your charts didn't prove this "decline". You presented comparative studies alone.
"Absolutely speaking", it didn't went into decline under British rule too,
1700 per-capita - 550
1900 per-capita - 599
Your point?

@masterchief_mirza says he's Mughal.

And he names his missiles ghauri and ghazni and babur.

Just next door to him his original daddies have named their missile by a name of Ahura Mazda.

Khordad.

I don't understand subcontinent Muslims bro.

They are mine. But they frustrate me and aggravate me greatly.
We are not yours.
Who are you? Muslims defeated you in the past and we will do it again if needed.go suck dicks of hindus and beg for safety from them.

bro you are wasting your time. This slave to his master is too far gone to see sense.
Let him be - I think he believes having a pure TVA nation will up is own existence so he can bow to his beloved master whose toes he can keep sucking - not harming him and his family. Forgets that when all the Muslims go - he will be the target - then his rectum will burn but then it will be too late.
Let him be - being a servant and living in that environment must burn deeply hence his regular bans. The forum world must be a sense of escapism for him from reality.

We are not yours.
Who are you? Muslims defeated you in the past and we will do it again if needed.go suck dicks of hindus and beg for safety from them.

Low quality post.

Reasonably jaahil and jhopadpatti.

Who are you. Why did you jump in when educated people are speaking in a civil manner.

Back
Top Bottom