What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

No side has a monopoly on truth. I would never be able to have a conversation and learn more if I cannot state what I know if I am catering to audiences - alleged sanghi half-truths in your case or alleged 'sickular' sympathies with some others.

PDF, in general, is a cesspool of filth and hate speech. For me, the only reason it remains tolerable is if I get to learn something new - and that is almost completely by Indian members. Unfortunately, I don't get these views on some other Indian forums.

Are you suggesting that Sanghi half truths and falsehoods form an important part of a discussion? I am not sure how.

I find it a tad bit rich that you find it difficult to digest a statement like "Sanghi clan of yours" but have no qualms repeating those half truths and classify them as important points of discussion.

I must also point out that most of these half-truths and falsehoods have been debunked by other Hindus as well. This is not a scenario where there is a Muslim narrative and there is a Hindu narrative. I feel this is a scenario where there is a historical narrative and a Sanghi narrative. Under the historical narrative, finer points are discussed without prejudice, and disagreements are highlighted and both parties emerge further educated on events. While under the Sanghi narrative, the historical events are twisted to a pre-determined prejudicial outcome, and any dissenting outcome is outright rejected.

Sums it up:
3CC0A25E-57C2-4D48-85AC-3148B9872350.jpeg

There was a lost thread about Mughal contribution to India.

Let us see it in two pictures.

Here is a Hindu icon.

Look at the dress (or lack of it), the hairdo (lol).
View attachment 643936
And here is one from the Mughal times.
View attachment 643934
Compare the dress, the ornaments, the crown.

There is a difference between culture and savagery. It is basic.

Islam brought culture to these primitive Hindus.

So according to your logic a Islamic state is fine but making a Hindu state, Christian state, Jewish state and Buddhist state is a problem? Lolz.
Pakistan was founded on the basis of religion. Everyone who supported the creation of Pakistan knew what they were fighting for and knew what they would be signing up for.
India on the other hand sold itself as a secular republic because it wanted to include smaller ethnicities in it's fold, e.g the Sikhs, who would ordinarily have had the right to their own religious or ethnic homeland. Indeed, there were Muslims who opposed the concept of Pakistan and chose to remain in India because of it's stated secular credentials.
Having sold itself as a country that was to be secular i.e based not on a religious identity, Hindu or otherwise, but on a secular and nationalist identity, it would be a betrayal of entire communities that see themselves as Indian but not Hindu.
That being the case, if the secular constitution was revoked and a religious Hindu constitution enacted in it's place, the contract netween these minorities would have been broken and these communities would have every right to demand secession and to establish a homeland of their own.

Most of them are the most backward countries on earth, with oppressive laws and no development of human capital at all unless having free floating oil wealth, so all in all not a good example to emulate.

india is backward compared to the far more developed, socially advanced, and gigantically more powerful Muslim world.

Use Google before embarrassing yourself? Or how about you build toilets first in your country lol. The *non-GCC-oil* exports of Muslim world are $1.5 TRILLION+ (Again, thats NOT including GCC oil exports). You arent even in the same universe kiddo. Sit down. Millions of your countrymen literally serve their Muslim masters in GCC, Malaysia etc and send you folks some foreign currency. Be thankful for that

Countries like Egypt, Indonesia etc are decades ahead of india in almost every measure. Hell, even sanctioned-hit Iran is doing way better. Lets not even discuss the rich, industrialized Muslim countries like Malaysia, Turkey, Kazakhstan etc etc

Hindus wish they had powerful, religious states like Muslims do. But they can't since hinduism is too weak of a religion to establish a powerful, modern nation state of 21st century. Thats why the ONLY religion still having states in the modern world is Islam...Alhamdulillah. All other religions got secularized and defeated by liberalism. Even Israel isn't a Jewish state in religious sense. Its an ethnic state for Jews with majority of Israelis being secular.

Indians can't even protect their god...the cow mata..in india, as Kerala eats cow while the North bans it. And they'll make a hindu state? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't lie that you are proud of your ancestors.

Their ashes must be roiling in the waters of the Arabian sea.

When you do mountains of revisionist calisthenics to dissociate yourselves from your pre bin Qasim past.

Straight to Indus Valley

Because besides Pashupati, no direct link to Hinduism has yet been established.

Admit karo.
Keep whining but it's nobody's fault that you've chosen to replace your supposed lost history with a sanghee wet dream.

You and your buddy @Robbie have an urge to diagnose Pakistanis but really you both need to look in the mirror and understand why the sanghee dream is dying. It's not the idea of a Hindu rashtra, nor is it the land you're on. It's quite simply the people you're counting on to lead you to salvation. They're a bunch of cuckold inferiority driven incels. Must be particularly tough for you proud son of Zoroaster to be reduced to scraping the bottom of the barrel like this.

As for Pakistanis, let's make it clear for you. Anyone who resists the people who arose from the Ganges does it for us - Muslims, Hindus, or whatever.

You conveniently forget the roots of north Indians lie in a mass pillaging by steppe land warriors from the banks of the Caspian. The same invaders are now your fathers and objects of worship. You can't make up a more ironic narrative, that lies at the very heart of hindutva. You busy yourselves with vindictive revisionism and second guessing of Pakistanis, when all the while your own clans worship a Brahminist phenomenon that has nothing to do with the gangetic plains either ideologically or genetically?

Hindutva is like some failed attempt at emulating the state of Israel.

The delusion keeps unravelling.

Yes he is.

They lack education and class.

And you can smell the narrative before you smell them.

Bollocks!

What technology?

What warfare?

What tactics?

What knowledge?

You guys were a defeated entity when the British came.

Ergo your "advances" counted for squat to the natives.

"India" (no such country existed back then, just for simplicity sake) had the world's bigget gdp before the british came. Pretty sure the mughals were ruling then and pretty sure they were muslim.

PDF, in general, is a cesspool of filth and hate speech.

That's how it should be. I've seen the Gangadeshi members here harass the few Indian Muslims and use all kinds of dehumanizing taunts and jibes. It's only fair that we Pakistanis stand up for our brothers and remind you of your place in society, your barbaric practices and religion, and how you are not welcome here anymore.

already india has hindu as state religion and all their actions prove this ,announcing it not matters when thy are already practicing this approach,hindus should not compare them with Muslims as there are 57 Muslim countries where as hindus are mostly located in india and nepal although nepalis are abandoning hinduism very quickly towards communism,the problem is that their hindu religion has not much attraction and they cannot dominate world like other religions

You are like @Robbie spot on.

Most Muslim Iranians would rest much easier if we were to die off and not remind them of their living past.

Then they could truly be "Persian" again with zero guilt and all the narrative gymnastics that they cooked up during the birth of Islam and their mass conversion.

And then their appropriation and manipulation and rewriting of Islam.

@El Sidd @I.R.A @Naofumi @Philosopher @Cthulhu

Only the most stupid indian(s) would want india to be a Hindurashtra. They should suffice with hiding behind that secularism veil and enjoy the benefits they have been extracting from it, being too honest won't end well for them .........

"India" (no such country existed back then, just for simplicity sake) had the world's bigget gdp before the british came. Pretty sure the mughals were ruling then and pretty sure they were muslim.

The Mughals were broken as a political force by 1600.

Indian subcontinent from Attack to Cuttack, barring some territory in the southern tip, was Hindu Maratha ruled.

The British fought three wars against not the Mughals, but the Marathas to wrest control of India.

Keep whining but it's nobody's fault that you've chosen to replace your supposed lost history with a sanghee wet dream.

You and your buddy @Robbie have an urge to diagnose Pakistanis but really you both need to look in the mirror and understand why the sanghee dream is dying. It's not the idea of a Hindu rashtra, nor is it the land you're on. It's quite simply the people you're counting on to lead you to salvation. They're a bunch of cuckold inferiority driven incels. Must be particularly tough for you proud son of Zoroaster to be reduced to scraping the bottom of the barrel like this.

As for Pakistanis, let's make it clear for you. Anyone who resists the people who arose from the Ganges does it for us - Muslims, Hindus, or whatever.

You conveniently forget the roots of north Indians lie in a mass pillaging by steppe land warriors from the banks of the Caspian. The same invaders are now your fathers and objects of worship. You can't make up a more ironic narrative, that lies at the very heart of hindutva. You busy yourselves with vindictive revisionism and second guessing of Pakistanis, when all the while your own clans worship a Brahminist phenomenon that has nothing to do with the gangetic plains either ideologically or genetically?

Hindutva is like some failed attempt at emulating the state of Israel.

The delusion keeps unravelling.

My history is safe with my people.

It's safe because of Hindus.

Your forefathers.

Naturally whenever called upon we have taken up our arms (which we promised your forefathers to lay down as a precondition to settling on your land) to fight with them against the enemy.

The irony is not mine. It's yours.

You worship the people who savaged and conquered you.

My people.

Our kamjor khoon.

Hamara Behdin convert B team.

Tum unki paidaish ho. Spiritually of course.

Khoon to yahan ka hai.

Only the most stupid indian(s) would want india to be a Hindurashtra. They should suffice with hiding behind that secularism veil and enjoy the benefits they have been extracting from it, being too honest won't end well for them .........

What benefits I.

We've (unlike some of our neighbours) never been a client state.

We've never been propped up by any sponsor state.

Fir 70 years we have sunk and swum together on our own.

Fought and won and even lost.

But on our own.

No foreign fleet came steaming in to help us.

No foreign troop boots have ever set foot and operated on our soil.

Please clear my confusion.

What were these imaginary benefits we reaped by being secular in name and not spirit.

What benefits I.

We've (unlike some of our neighbours) never been a client state.

We've never been propped up by any sponsor state.

Fir 70 years we have sunk and swum together on our own.

Fought and won and even lost.

But on our own.

No foreign fleet came steaming in to help us.

No foreign troop boots have ever set foot and operated on our soil.

Please clear my confusion.

What were these imaginary benefits we reaped by being secular in name and not spirit.

Don't play being naive with me doc .......... we very well know "Hindu Rashtra means Muslim unity including your iranian Muslims" .... which baniya can never live with or accept. That's why I said the most dumb indians would openly ask for a Hindu Rashtra and not understand that under cover its already an Hindu Rashtra, don't try being too honest its against your (citizens of Hindu Rashtra) nature.

The love hugs you got from Sheikhs would disappear ......... from one pole to another you will be seen as Hindus and not as india. I hope you get my point, specially the unity point .....

Don't play being naive with me doc .......... we very well know "Hindu Rashtra means Muslim unity including your iranian Muslims" .... which baniya can never live with or accept. That's why I said the most dumb indians would openly ask for a Hindu Rashtra and not understand that under cover its already an Hindu Rashtra, don't try being too honest its against your (citizens of Hindu Rashtra) nature.

The love hugs you got from Sheikhs would disappear ......... from one pole to another you will be seen as Hindus and not as india. I hope you get my point, specially the unity point .....

Hope all is well.

Post more man.

You've obviously had a falling out with your Arab brothers at the other place.

Yahan tp to hoga?

Back
Top Bottom