What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

You are being uncharacteristically dense.

Khordad is the 3rd month of the Zoroastrian solar calendar.

Khordad Sal is Zoroastrian Prophet Zarathustra's birthday.

This is not cultural.

It's as religious as naming a missile Muhammad or after his birthday.

Do you get it still?
You made your position quite clear already. Your insinuation is that modern Persians are not pleased about their pre-Islamic heritage. You also aligned Pakistanis similarly with a single brush stroke. And ironically enough, you excuse sanghees for denying the part of their history framed by Muslims.

Honestly, your confusion makes for a great satirical piece.

To be honest, I can't and shouldn't speak for Persians. That's your dilemma. However, I can speak for those who regard themselves of the Indus Valley. We're damn proud of our ancestors, Muslims or otherwise, and we're even more proud that they're distinct from your lot on multiple levels. Chanakiya and Pingala were ours. There are others that more learned individuals will educate you about.

Btw, I regard Chanakiya as an ancient precursor of Adnan Sami. We sent him to Ganga land on a mission. He hasn't let us down.

You can continue sire. Apologies for that statement. Just one request thought, do not repeat or propagate the half truths that dominate the Sanghi ecosystem. You seem to be well read and educated enough to understand what I am talking about.
No side has a monopoly on truth. I would never be able to have a conversation and learn more if I cannot state what I know if I am catering to audiences - alleged sanghi half-truths in your case or alleged 'sickular' sympathies with some others.

PDF, in general, is a cesspool of filth and hate speech. For me, the only reason it remains tolerable is if I get to learn something new - and that is almost completely by Indian members. Unfortunately, I don't get these views on some other Indian forums.

Iranians do take pride on their non-Islamic history. Cyrus and Darius are admired by the Iranians.

I'll let the Pakistanis respond to your other theories
Yes, they do. My post explains exactly why Iranians take pride in their pre-Islamic history and why that is not possible for Pakistanis.

They got oil due to their deen.

Look at the land of Arabia and Iran.

Look at the land of India.

Would you trade your land for their oil?

A simple yes or no Pule.

Im not obviously going to ask you the same between your dharma and their deen...

Look at the land of Arabia and Iran.

Look at the land of India.

Would you trade your land for their oil?

A simple yes or no Pule.

Im not obviously going to ask you the same between your dharma and their deen...
In kalyug, the white-walkers reign.

There was a lost thread about Mughal contribution to India.

Let us see it in two pictures.

Here is a Hindu icon.

Look at the dress (or lack of it), the hairdo (lol).
chanakya-niti-10-620x400.jpg

And here is one from the Mughal times.
upload_2020-6-23_2-4-48.jpeg

Compare the dress, the ornaments, the crown.

There is a difference between culture and savagery. It is basic.

You made your position quite clear already. Your insinuation is that modern Persians are not pleased about their pre-Islamic heritage. You also aligned Pakistanis similarly with a single brush stroke. And ironically enough, you excuse sanghees for denying the part of their history framed by Muslims.

Honestly, your confusion makes for a great satirical piece.

To be honest, I can't and shouldn't speak for Persians. That's your dilemma. However, I can speak for those who regard themselves of the Indus Valley. We're damn proud of our ancestors, Muslims or otherwise, and we're even more proud that they're distinct from your lot on multiple levels. Chanakiya and Pingala were ours. There are others that more learned individuals will educate you about.

Btw, I regard Chanakiya as an ancient precursor of Adnan Sami. We sent him to Ganga land on a mission. He hasn't let us down.

Don't lie that you are proud of your ancestors.

Their ashes must be roiling in the waters of the Arabian sea.

When you do mountains of revisionist calisthenics to dissociate yourselves from your pre bin Qasim past.

Straight to Indus Valley

Because besides Pashupati, no direct link to Hinduism has yet been established.

Admit karo.

Back
Top Bottom