What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

You are like @Robbie spot on.

Most Muslim Iranians would rest much easier if we were to die off and not remind them of their living past.

Then they could truly be "Persian" again with zero guilt and all the narrative gymnastics that they cooked up during the birth of Islam and their mass conversion.

And then their appropriation and manipulation and rewriting of Islam.

@El Sidd @I.R.A @Naofumi @Philosopher @Cthulhu
**Vilayet e Faqih is Persian Nationalism**
memed-io-output.jpeg

And that is precisely the rub right?

Those Hindu scholars that you cite, have also been summarily vilified by those the same Sanghi clans of yours. Those same scholars have listed the good and evil of those same kings, had you chosen to read them carefully. Often when a consensus is reached on a particular empire or emperor, the great deeds outweigh their crimes or vice versa.

I do not think we can find a reputable historian that gave a one-sided chronicle of a emperor, regardless if the emperors were Hindu, Muslim or Christian.

What you are in essence saying, lets not focus on their great deeds, let us instead focus on their crimes, because we can't possibly have Muslims being shown in a positive light.
If you want to have a discussion, I'm up for it. But in an even somewhat serious discussion, I avoid personal epithets or labels. That's the first sign that a discussion is going to go down the gutter. I give you the courtesy of not throwing labels at you, especially if you are Indian or of descent, I expect the same. This is in the context of your statement 'the same Sanghi clans of yours'.

Let me know if we are on the same page here or not. Depending on that, we can continue (or not).

Being Persian is the same as being Zoroastrian.

There is no difference.

Blood

Faith

Soil

Organic Aryan faiths are linked to DNA.
Look, I'm not asking for a sermon. I'm pointing out to you through rhetoric that Persians would still be Persians and proud of that whether Islam came to Persia or not. It's quite simple really.

You're an Indian parsi, hence your confusion of this issue.

You are like @Robbie spot on.

Most Muslim Iranians would rest much easier if we were to die off and not remind them of their living past.

Then they could truly be "Persian" again with zero guilt and all the narrative gymnastics that they cooked up during the birth of Islam and their mass conversion.

And then their appropriation and manipulation and rewriting of Islam.

@El Sidd @I.R.A @Naofumi @Philosopher @Cthulhu

You are essentially dead

It's why they are at peace with their history

It's you who have the hang up, the burden of what happened to the parsis weighs on you

MashaAllah how cohesive is India. This thread is such a good indication of it. Everybody is going at each other's throats like dogs. Music to our ears. May this multiply and multiply and multiply.

Look, I'm not asking for a sermon. I'm pointing out to you through rhetoric that Persians would still be Persians and proud of that whether Islam came to Persia or not. It's quite simple really.

You're an Indian parsi, hence your confusion of this issue.

You are being uncharacteristically dense.

Khordad is the 3rd month of the Zoroastrian solar calendar.

Khordad Sal is Zoroastrian Prophet Zarathustra's birthday.

This is not cultural.

It's as religious as naming a missile Muhammad or after his birthday.

Do you get it still?

If you want to have a discussion, I'm up for it. But in an even somewhat serious discussion, I avoid personal epithets or labels. That's the first sign that a discussion is going to go down the gutter. I give you the courtesy of not throwing labels at you, especially if you are Indian or of descent, I expect the same. This is in the context of your statement 'the same Sanghi clans of yours'.

Let me know if we are on the same page here or not. Depending on that, we can continue (or not).

You can continue sire. Apologies for that statement. Just one request thought, do not repeat or propagate the half truths that dominate the Sanghi ecosystem. You seem to be well read and educated enough to understand what I am talking about.

Most of them are the most backward countries on earth, with oppressive laws and no development of human capital at all unless having free floating oil wealth, so all in all not a good example to emulate.
True ,with out oil it's had to imagine

Back
Top Bottom