What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

Hope all is well.

Post more man.

You've obviously had a falling out with your Arab brothers at the other place.

Yahan tp to hoga?

Alhamdolillah we are good and safe, hope you and family are safe and healthy as well.

I am in middle of relocation man waiting for this pandemic to end and then move and start on new project. I try posting where I can. No I didn't have any falling out with anyone, Tp?

I did. I found it no different to the same regressive crap that is called ....
I do not need to listen to a troll. Your opinion doesn't even matter.

I did. I found it no different to the same regressive crap that is called ....
Buddhism is regressive? If you think this is the case then you need treatment.

Dhamma means Dharma.

Buddha reformed some practises. He did not start a new religion.

And Dharma does not mean religion.
Lord Buddha was not a reformist and neither did he reform Hindu practices.

According to Buddhist theology, whenever a Buddha's teachings cease to exist that is the time when another Buddha emerges.

The way to Nirvana was almost non existent when Gautama Buddha came to earth. He taught the way to Nirvana from scratch.

Like I said he was never a hindu reformist like Swami Vivekananda, Ramakrishna, Adi Shankaracharya etc.

Alhamdolillah we are good and safe, hope you and family are safe and healthy as well.

I am in middle of relocation man waiting for this pandemic to end and then move and start on new project. I try posting where I can. No I didn't have any falling out with anyone, Tp?

Timepass.

Khafee and his site of frothing Arab bigots. You never posted there after I got banned on the Iran mosque burning showdown.

I do not need to listen to a troll. Your opinion doesn't even matter.

Buddhism is regressive? If you think this is the case then you need treatment.

Lord Buddha was not a reformist and neither did he reform Hindu practices.

According to Buddhist theology, whenever a Buddha's teachings cease to exist that is the time when another Buddha emerges.

The way to Nirvana was almost non existent when Gautama Buddha came to earth. He taught the way to Nirvana from scratch.

Like I said he was never a hindu reformist like Swami Vivekananda, Ramakrishna, Adi Shankaracharya etc.

But he WAS a Hindu.

The same cannot be claimed for Mahavira and the other Tirthankaras.

The Mughals were broken as a political force by 1600.

Indian subcontinent from Attack to Cuttack, barring some territory in the southern tip, was Hindu Maratha ruled.

The British fought three wars against not the Mughals, but the Marathas to wrest control of India.

My history is safe with my people.

It's safe because of Hindus.

Your forefathers.

Naturally whenever called upon we have taken up our arms (which we promised your forefathers to lay down as
Nice try but the 'Parathas' only ruled for about 150 odd years. The indian subcontinent was already an economic superpower prior to their rule thanks to the muslim rulers before them. You can deny it to soothe your ego, reality can be a hard pill to swallow for some.

Secondly I am a pukhtun, so take that 'hindu forefather' garbage and shovel it down your throat. Besides, literally every muslim is a 'convert' by definition because Islam was the latest religion of all the mainstream religions so offcourse people converted from one religion or the other to accept Islam. Even the Prophet's (p.b.u.h) companions were all converts so this infatuation with 'converts' of yours and your countrymen is quite laughable really.

Last edited:
Timepass.

Khafee and his site of frothing Arab bigots. You never posted there after I got banned on the Iran mosque burning showdown.

But he WAS a Hindu.

The same cannot be claimed for Mahavira and the other Tirthankaras.
Are you a Parsi? Or a Cyber Hindu disguised as a Parsi?

Are you a Parsi? Or a Cyber Hindu disguised as a Parsi?

Gautam Buddha was born a Hindu.

Fact.

@Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Nice try but the 'Parathas' only ruled for about 150 odd years. The indian subcontinent was already an economic superpower prior to their rule thanks to the muslim rulers before them. You can deny it to soothe your ego, reality can be a hard pill to swallow for some.

Secondly I am a pukhtun, so take that 'hindu forefather' garbage and shovel it down your throat. Besides, literally every muslim is a 'convert' by definition because Islam was the latest religion of all the mainstream religions so offcourse people converted from one religion or the other to accept Islam. Even the Prophet's (p.b.u.h) companions were all converts so this infatuation with 'converts' of yours and your countrymen is quite laughable really.

Bollocks.

The Arabs surrounding Muhammad were never converts.

They were and will remain for all time (till Islam does) tge original Muslims.

Divine.

All else was manmade imperislism. Inorganic spread in a clash for numbers by an infant idea.

This is the golden truth of Prophets.

They are born to a people.

Of and from their people.

At the time of their greatest need.

And when they are ready to assimilate the message of God.

The grey area in this is those converted during the life of a Prophet. Before his passing.

You guys are converts.

And as a Pukhtun you are a second degree convert.

Which means you've been converted by the converted.

Our B team.

Kamjor khoon Behdin commoners.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

india is an utter backward sh*t hole compared to the far more developed, socially advanced, and gigantically more powerful Muslim world.

Use Google before embarrassing yourself? Or how about you build toilets first in your country lol. The *non-GCC-oil* exports of Muslim world are $1.5 TRILLION+ (Again, thats NOT including GCC oil exports). You arent even in the same universe kiddo. Sit down. Millions of your countrymen literally serve their Muslim masters in GCC, Malaysia etc and send you folks some foreign currency. Be thankful for that

Countries like Egypt, Indonesia etc are decades ahead of india in almost every measure. Hell, even sanctioned-hit Iran is doing way better. Lets not even discuss the rich, industrialized Muslim countries like Malaysia, Turkey, Kazakhstan etc etc

Hindus wish they had powerful, religious states like Muslims do. But they can't since hinduism is too weak of a religion to establish a powerful, modern nation state of 21st century. Thats why the ONLY religion still having states in the modern world is Islam...Alhamdulillah. All other religions got secularized and defeated by liberalism. Even Israel isn't a Jewish state in religious sense. Its an ethnic state for Jews with majority of Israelis being secular.

Indians can't even protect their god...the cow mata..in india, as Kerala eats cow while the North bans it. And they'll make a hindu state? :rofl:
I don't know if you have comprehension issues..
I didn't said India is perfect, India too had/have decades of religion based politics but I think we still did better than pure theocracies given our low base at independence.
but let's dissect your claims even then, you are comparing India with Indonesia (which is NOT a theocracy btw), Egypt (not to mention massive debt reliefs for participating in Gulf war and now inflow of petro-dollars from GCC under Sisi the GGC puppet), Iran (neither to mention their secular era till 79' nor their oil), I want to draw your attention to the base at they started with,
Iran :
untitled.png

Indonesia :
untitled.png

Egypt :
untitled.png

India :
untitled.png

All of them started at a higher base than India, and Egypt and Iran both had "Oil advantage' - one directly another indirectly. Since, you mentioned "migrant labours", both Egypt and Indonesia send a lot of their labourers too! In some cases, faring worse than Indian migrants.

Malaysia is a good example but even their economy is run by ethnic minorities - Indians and Chinese despite being heavily discriminated against
malaysia-average-monthly-household-income-by-ethnic-group-.png

Lol at your mentioning of Kazakhstan or even Turkey which are uber secular compared to even India - you essentially proved my point.
Here's gay pride in Turkey, enjoy :)

You can believe in your Shari'a theocracy all you want but sorry even successful Muslims have discarded it.

The indian subcontinent was already an economic superpower prior to their rule thanks to the muslim rulers before them.
It was a power-house before Muslim rulers too, it actually went into decline since 1000s..

i like ravi kishen as an actor. but as an "opinionator", he is just the dung he will eat as "prasad" after a few days.
he knows his acting career is over, so he is trying to beging a new acting career in politics.

i like ravi kishen as an actor. but as an "opinionator", he is just the dung he will eat as "prasad" after a few days.
he knows his acting career is over, so he is trying to beging a new acting career in politics.

Ironically, he plays evil slimy UP type Muslims really well.

Gautam Buddha was born a Hindu.

Fact.

@Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Bollocks.

The Arabs surrounding Muhammad were never converts.

They were and will remain for all time (till Islam does) tge original Muslims.

Divine.

All else was manmade imperislism. Inorganic spread in a clash for numbers by an infant idea.

This is the golden truth of Prophets.

They are born to a people.

Of and from their people.

At the time of their greatest need.

And when they are ready to assimilate the message of God.

The grey area in this is those converted during the life of a Prophet. Before his passing.

You guys are converts.

And as a Pukhtun you are a second degree convert.

Which means you've been converted by the converted.

Our B team.

Kamjor khoon Behdin commoners.
Haha, that's cute coming from a gangu. We ruled you for centuries and the hurt is too deep for you than you'll ever admit. And yes i am a proud convert muslim. Our tribal elder went to the Prophet (p.b.u.h) himself and did 'baith'. The 1000year rule will take 1000years for you to heal completely(offcourse if there isn't another muslim rule and or chinese rule in between). So yeah, if words can soothe your pain then be my guest. The least i could do is to let you vent your inner frustrations by making up fantastical stories. Afterall, you peeps have a disease its called Lie-betes and just like its cousin diabetes it eats you from within :agree:

Haha, that's cute coming from a gangu. We ruled you for centuries and the hurt is too deep for you than you'll ever admit. And yes i am a proud convert muslim. Our tribal elder went to the Prophet (p.b.u.h) himself and did 'baith'. The 1000year rule will take 1000years for you to heal completely(offcourse if there isn't another muslim rule and or chinese rule in between). So yeah, if words can soothe your pain then be my guest. The least i could do is to let you vent your inner frustrations by making up fantastical stories. Afterall, you peeps have a disease its called Lie-betes and just like its cousin diabetes it eats you from within :agree:

Tell me more about this baith.

Or post some links. Credible non mulla type ones please.

history is safe with my people.

It's safe because of Hindus.

Your forefathers.
The "Hindus" of today are not the "Hindus" you speak of. Hindutva is a very unique hybrid animal. I recommend you learn more about it since you have resigned yourself to this fate. They have certain expectations of non-Hindus in a Hindu rashtra.

You probably meet the criteria but it's always worth a quick refresher.

whenever called upon we have taken up our arms (which we promised your forefathers to lay down as a precondition to settling on your land) to fight with them against the enemy.

The irony is not mine. It's yours.

You worship the people who savaged and conquered you.

My people.

Our kamjor khoon.

Hamara Behdin convert B team.

Tum unki paidaish ho. Spiritually of course.

Khoon to yahan ka hai.

We - as in Pakistani Muslims - worship God, and God alone. You won't find us doing pooja just to provide aesthetic pleasure to some insecure hindutva overlords. We certainly don't worship any genetic ancestors, be they from the west or the east of the Indus. That's what you don't grasp - we worship God, and we give due importance to our various ancestries, unique to us, and different from yours in terms of the amalgam of genetic, geographic and societal influences. As for Pakistani non-Muslims, they're Pakistani still, even though they may worship a different God to me or no God at all. They remain a part of us and this soil, quite different from the saffronist appeasers in the "secular republic" to our east.

Thank you for your time son of Zoroaster.

It was a power-house before Muslim rulers too said:
Indeed it was but just like today, only for the elites of the time. Just like today the VAST majority was impoverished and down trodden. History keeps repeating itself i guess.

Back
Top Bottom