What's new

Rare Glimpse of Dogfight above LOC

In Tv Talk show on Indian Channels (clip available on yt "Evidence GEO") Indian defense analyst said IAF strike on 26th was purely stealthy we returned and Pak forces did not the clue at all. He accepted that Pak was not deterred just because they knew that we are not ready for war.....PAF in bright daylight did cross LOC and targeted our military positions. That was the point where India could strike hard.

Regarding a question on Balakot casualties ....A politician said just wait for few days GEO NEWS WILL BRING US THE PHOTOS OF DEAD BODIES & THEIR MASS GRAVES. He repeated it thrice.

Stealthy my ***. The tried to breach the LOC and ran away with their tails tucked between their legs as is evident from the random landings of their hurriedly dropped payloads. These scums can find something to cheer, some weird greatness in every beating. Even when they get raped, they ask, did you see how I beat their penis with my 56" arse?

Doesn't prove any thing just white smock . but its true that something really happens but only prove how things happens when both sides will release the cockpit audio videos of the fight . before getting those actual footage claim counter claim will continue . btw i am eagerly waiting to see JF-17 smack the *** of the Su-30MKI .:enjoy:
lol...cockpit audio will not work..leading so called repsectable tv channels like indiatoday/cnn 18 are releasing fake audios that makes any pakistani facepalm themselves ..about surgical strikes

most if not all the Bangladeshi brothers and sisters are pro Pakistan vis-a-vis india. I have known a TON of Bangladeshis here in the u.s. and am family friends with 2 Bangladeshi neighbor families. I have yet to find a bangladeshi who is pro indian. 1971 happened because of our own mistakes, anyways, different discussion for a different day. back on topic.
i am surpised to hear this..no sir i completely disagree

lol...cockpit audio will not work..leading so called repsectable tv channels like indiatoday/cnn 18 are releasing fake audios that makes any pakistani facepalm themselves ..about surgical strikes

i am surpised to hear this..no sir i completely disagree
What do you disagree about?

First of all, I have tried to stay silent on this topic per Kaiser Tufail's general advice to not share analysis. But now, the forum is becoming completely full of misleading information by @MastanKhan who is cashing in on the opportunity to spread misinformation. Since the admins seem to be giving free reign to him, I have to counter this garbage with solid evidence.

In the immediate aftermath of the incident, a video was uploaded from which I took the following screen grab:

upload_2019-3-17_13-10-28.png

Let us establish a few facts. This is around the LoC on 27th of Feb, when the direction of sunrise is NE. The first aircraft and its contrail are illuminated directly by the sun, which means the camera is pointing due north. The contrail on the first aircraft matches that of F-16, whereas the extremely compact second contrail hints at a high speed (perhaps Mach 4) highly maneuverable missile, although I could be completely wrong here.

This is what I remember from the video. The compact contrail suddenly takes a high-G turn to the left, and explodes. The high-G turn seems to be similar to a super-maneuverability turn using TVC by the Flanker. The first aircraft then gains altitude and heads due north - a signature move of F-16 pilots.

The engagement, the position of the aircraft, all are hinting towards a merge after a BVR engagement. Let us recall that once an initial BVR exchange has taken place, both aircrafts will engage in a turning fight, trying to stay perpendicular to the enemy radar, while closing the distance. The picture seems to show a distance of 10-20 km between the aircrafts.

I could be very wrong about the second contrail being a missile, but I fail to find the example of a fighter that produces such a compact trail for such a distance.

But the main point is exactly that WVR is not dead. Not by a long shot. People disseminating misinformation on the forum should be taken to task for crass dishonesty.

@gambit I would appreciate if you could correct any glaring mistakes I have made in this analysis.

The jet on the right can use IR missile at it current location.

Back
Top Bottom