What's new

Rare Glimpse of Dogfight above LOC

the "pigs" shot your plane down and captured your pilot never mind the "other plane crash" and the helicopter with six crew members also dead so ya maybe not underestimate you enemy next time
Rumors are that the mi17 was an ew chopper trying to jam ground radars and was shot down via manpads. SSG BAT black op teams perhaps...[/QUOTE]
SSG BATs that too 100 KM inside Indian territory ? you must be confusing John Rambo and Van Damme of your army to be SSG commandos

you proved my point. you should have read the articles before posting here

we are talking about PAF shooting down a Su-30 MKI... not a single aircraft mentioned it in a single line.

Improve your logical reasoning

Rumors are that the mi17 was an ew chopper trying to jam ground radars and was shot down via manpads. SSG BAT black op teams perhaps...

With manpads ??? Over Srinagar ??
Did you notice that the chopper was flying over Badgham Srinagar at the time of crash ??
At least have some common sense.

not any part of your assumptions.

the only thing India did not expect was for Pakistan to retaliate the very next day at that point of time. PAF got the IAF at the exact time of CAP duties changes
matlab hagnay aur lota utanay ke bich mein thay........

you proved my point. you should have read the articles before posting here

we are talking about PAF shooting down a Su-30 MKI... not a single aircraft mentioned it in a single line.

Improve your logical reasoning

OK wait bro......we were talking about your claims of F-16s and Balakot....i posted counter claims.

For SU30 just wait for few days ... the full video will be available. along with Unclaimed Sikh pilot we had. I will ask you for logical reasoning .....

Have some shame got beaten by smaller much weaker and talking here like macho...typical bollywood BC

not any part of your assumptions.

the only thing India did not expect was for Pakistan to retaliate the very next day at that point of time. PAF got the IAF at the exact time of CAP duties changes
man you are great
where the F do you get all these great excuses

Rumors are that the mi17 was an ew chopper trying to jam ground radars and was shot down via manpads. SSG BAT black op teams perhaps...
SSG BATs that too 100 KM inside Indian territory ? you must be confusing John Rambo and Van Damme of your army to be SSG commandos[/QUOTE]
main-qimg-2e69cdde24bc8d9f7b963bf2590202d6

Again and again same thing is being repeated

A former air chief has said it so believe him if he is not credible who is?

2 x JF17 shot down 2 x IAF fighters using BVR

No F-16 was lost

And that’s where it ends

very valid logic, but you guys are ok with Immy and Gafoori making those tall claims on day 2 of the clash...

let me add one more twist. .. two F-16 were shoot down, but IAF will not release the videos or radar records to avoid embarrassment to Immy and Uncle Trump..

You have every right to your claim.
Our side also claimed, that we didn't hit your supply depots despite having lock on, because we didn't want you (Indians) to feel embarrassed.
So today, Indian claim to good faith are as tall as Pakistani.

There are many rumours floating around the internet regarding the downing of the Mi-17. Let us assume it went down as a result of PAF action. Given the circumstances and the ROE employed was it a fair target?

not beaten ... they only reason whole of Pakistan was begging for deescalation was because of the fact that you cant withstand a prolonged conflict financially or militarily
Aaaaaaaand India agreed to de-escalate because?
You should've upped the ante because you got Pakistan by the balls if that is the case. What stopped you?

Back
Top Bottom