What's new

Rare Glimpse of Dogfight above LOC

I found this.
Very important.
Describes the reasons behind India wanting to do a missile attack after 27th Feb air raid of Pakistan - Is this true?

At best the SU30MKI was impotent in this air battle. At worst it got shot down. At first I thought this may be a ploy by the India to secure funding to buy new fighters...but considering the political objectives of Modi to appear militarily strong and the aftermath of air chiefs getting sacked.. this air battle went badly for IAF.

We should celebrate success but get ready for the next fight. The IAF will probably acquire 150 new aircraft to replace its vintage aircraft. In the future they have 500 modern aircraft. Will 250 JF-17 and 85 F-16 by sufficient?

What is the capacity of Rafale production line Annually!!
What else they could have, F22 or F35!!! Production line assembly, production, how long it would take!!
I think they are going to receive 36 fly away Rafale in batches.
Pakistan would not stand still until then.
Therefore, no chance of Indian acquiring devastating firepower in a jiffy.

All videos show jets on very high altitude. That's because PAF jets were on high altitude mission.
The plan was to fly high and release standoff weapons so that they glide to long distance
H-4 raptor SOW was used to target Indian military installations almost 80 km from LOC
Thaya why all Indian CAP missions were also flying high

So in other words the mighty sukhoi turned it tail between his legs and ran

Very nice. I would just add the indian jets don't seem to be intercepting as they are going further inside indian territory, looks like running away, which is confirmed by the direction the missile is coming from, that is where the Pakistani jets are. So basically Indians jets were high tailing it when the SD10 rammed up their burning arses

This video is from the morning of 27th Februsray. There are Sikh Kashmiris in the video which indicates it was recorded on the Indian side of LOC.
The people have shadows on their back, meaning they are facing east.
They are looking at two objects flying at a very high altitude, and the smoke trails indicate both objects are planes. Both are flying al an almost parallel path, ondicating both are from the same force.
So the people looking east in Kashmir are facing India not Pakistan. The jets are flying perpendicular to them on their East. Meaning both jests are flyinf deep Inside Indian territory and flying North.
Then another object comes into the video which is flying eastwards and seems to be coming from the west or away from the direction in which thge people are facing. That object is coming from the west and going East or Coming from the direction of Pakistan and going towards India. That object has a very dense and short smoke trail and a very sharp angle of turning which is not possible for a jet plane at that altitude.
Looking at the facts above it is highly plausable that the two planes flying parellel and going north while deep inside India are IAF jets on teh way to Interceft PAF jets.
The object going west to East and having a sharp turning angle can be a BVR missile fired by PAF jets chasing Indian jets.

Not the SU30, the pilots.

At best the SU30MKI was impotent in this air battle. At worst it got shot down. At first I thought this may be a ploy by the India to secure funding to buy new fighters...but considering the political objectives of Modi to appear militarily strong and the aftermath of air chiefs getting sacked.. this air battle went badly for IAF.

We should celebrate success but get ready for the next fight. The IAF will probably acquire 150 new aircraft to replace its vintage aircraft. In the future they have 500 modern aircraft. Will 250 JF-17 and 85 F-16 by sufficient?

Pakistan needs to consider getting rid of its F-16's...Based on the rhetoric coming out of USA.... it will increasingly become an unreliable source of spare parts, munitions, and upgrades. Sell them used to a third nation and use the proceeds to buy more JF-17 Block 3's or develop project AZM.

PAF shud start building redundancy by acquiring one more platform with low radar signature...
Yesterday, Finance Minister, allocated special funds for PAF on PM's directive. It will be used for immediate upgrades and urgent requirement.....No further details. May be down payment for 36 J-10C :p:

Yesterday, Finance Minister, allocated special funds for PAF on PM's directive. It will be used for immediate upgrades and urgent requirement.....No further details. May be down payment for 36 J-10C :p:
PL-15 .....

bvr missile of PAF was confirmed by india when they showed AAMRAM missile to their media
Even the folks on the ground can be heard saying ''Gola'' mean it's a bomb as they would refer to a missile.

I think the vidoe was shot from the Indian side. The folks on the ground are Sikhs!

At least on personal grounds it is difficult for me to accept this as their overconfidence or ignorance about PAF capabilities after all IAF is a professional force.

The way IAF has claimed shooting down a F16 by showing an alleged piece of AMRAAM they are anything but professional

This crash does not look like a mig 21 bison wing. They dont have wing tip stations, I believe.

Is it an MKI wing? @Windjammer @Dazzler @Oscar @Bilal Khan 777
Its not a wing tip station. This is a tail section, the horizontal stabilizer and it have this wing tip (not missile)
662444-iaf-mig-21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom