What's new

Rape worst than Murder in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been many others, we have talked about this before.

There should be a truce between allies on this forum, I don't know what that seems impossible. :rolleyes:

You were quick to make a conspiracy about a Pakistani insulting China but you never came around to think that a Indian might be doing this on purpose to make a rift between China & Pakistan... This is what these Indians do on every forum, they even made story of Pakistan and China war...

There have been many others, we have talked about this before.

There should be a truce between allies on this forum, I don't know what that seems impossible. :rolleyes:

You don't seem to be able to understand the concept of a free thinking society, I don't blame you, neither does your government.

You were quick to make a conspiracy about a Pakistani insulting China but you never came around to think that a Indian might be doing this on purpose to make a rift between China & Pakistan... This is what these Indians do on every forum, they even made story of Pakistan and China war...

I have had flame wars with enough Indians here to know the difference between them and you guys. Most of the Indians who flame us are real, but there are some that are obviously not.

Check out the member called "Enemy" (who has multiple other accounts). There is no doubt he is a Pakistani, he speaks Urdu/Punjabi and cannot read any words specific to Hindi that are not in Urdu.

He makes threads about India's rapes and laughs about them (which is fair enough since India is YOUR enemy) but then he bashes China and Chinese people non-stop with the most incredibly racist sh*t I have ever seen.

I have had flame wars with enough Indians here to know the difference between them and you guys. Most of the Indians who flame us are real, but there are some that are obviously not.

Check out the member called "Enemy" (who has multiple other accounts). There is no doubt he is a Pakistani, he speaks Urdu/Punjabi and cannot read any words specific to Hindi that are not in Urdu.

He makes threads about India's rapes and laughs about them (which is fair enough since India is YOUR enemy) but then he bashes China and Chinese people non-stop with the most incredibly racist sh*t I have ever seen.

Do you understand the meaning of freedom of expression?

Well I cannot stop certain Pakistani members from asserting their beliefs but 99.99% pakistanis respect China. Just because of these 0.01% trolls do not think all Pakistanis hate China

Even I can claim you are Indian because you have such conflicting beliefs about Pakistan

Do you understand the meaning of freedom of expression?

Yes I do, I am just surprised when this stuff comes from so-called "friends". :disagree:

And it works both ways remember.

Well I cannot stop certain Pakistani members from asserting their beliefs but 99.99% pakistanis respect China. Just because of these 0.01% trolls do not think all Pakistanis hate China

When did I say that you all hate us?

What goes around comes around, I hope your fellows realize this in their desperate attempts to bash us.

I don't understand why they can't just stick to bashing India and must bash us as well? Just stick to bashing India and we will have no such problems. Is it really that difficult?

Yes I do, I am just surprised when this stuff comes from so-called "friends". :disagree:

And it works both ways remember.

When did I say I was your friend?

I don't understand why they can't just stick to bashing India and must bash us as well? Just stick to bashing India and we will have no such problems. Is it really that difficult?

Do you have a difficulty understanding or embracing freedom of expression?

India has a shameful human rights record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom