What's new

Rape worst than Murder in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly building insanity defence. Good work tho, its the best way to reduce your sentence from death to life in prison. Very clever.

You think I don't know exactly what your real flags are? :rolleyes:

At least have the guts to bash without having to hide behind a secondary account.

Nope, people like you.

I dont even think u deserve Think Tank title... U make the most stupid, off topic posts and are easily provoked... And you spam PDF with your one liners

You think I don't know exactly what your real flags are? :rolleyes:
Forum is going down. Trolls are mushrooming and regular members are getting banned.

Even MODs don't even reply to PM made on banned topics, trolling etc.

I dont even think u deserve Think Tank title... U make the most stupid, off topic posts and are easily provoked... And you spam PDF with your one liners
Go tell admins. Why are you telling me.

Forum is going down. Trolls are mushrooming and regular members are getting banned.

They create secondary accounts to bash India (which is understandable perhaps), but why can't they just stop there? They always end up bashing China or Chinese members too.

Go tell admins. Why are you telling me.

As I have said to many Indians like you, and repeated about 50 times

If you dont like PDF & its ways, you can leave.

Our so-called "friends". :disagree:

Next time, limit yourself to bashing India. If you can control yourself.

Unfortunately for you, this is not China, you cant control what people say. I live in democratic country, and I will express my opinion.

Our so-called "friends". :disagree:

Next time, limit yourself to bashing India. If you can control yourself enough to do so.

Just because he bashes China doesnt mean he is Pakistani

Im sorry to say but this is one of your most retarded & bias posts here

Unfortunately for you, this is not China, you cant control what people say. I live in democratic country, and I will express my opinion.

Great friends you are. :rofl:

Just don't complain when it comes back around the other way.

Just because he bashes China doesnt mean he is Pakistani

Im sorry to say but this is one of your most retarded & bias posts here

And I am getting really sick and tired of false flags who obviously hate India (and are therefore not Indians) speaking Urdu and then coming to attack China under different flags.

At least be open about it like A1kaid.

They create secondary accounts to bash India (which is understandable perhaps), but why can't they just stop there? They always end up bashing China or Chinese members too.
What's our fault. :cry:

Well I have no problem with bashing, they can take their best shot, but there should be limit to everything.

What's our fault. :cry:

Well I have no problem with bashing, they can take their best shot, but there should be limit to everything.

That's the thing, they are your enemies so they are supposed to attack you.

Not us.

And I am getting really sick and tired of false flags who obviously hate India (and are therefore not Indians) speaking Urdu and then coming to attack China under different flags.

He never said he hated India..
If he makes a rape thread it automatically means he hates India to you :hitwall:

And Indians can speak Urdu & Hindi. Urdu & Hindi is hardly distinguishable on the internet.

Great friends you are. :rofl:

Just don't complain when it comes back around the other way.

You must be the most paranoid person I have ever met!

And for your information, I was never your friend. I just met you. And with that sort of attitude I don't intend to be your friend either.

He never said he hated India..
If he makes a rape thread it automatically means he hates India to you :hitwall:

And Indians can speak Urdu & Hindi. Urdu & Hindi is hardly distinguishable on the internet.

There have been many others, we have talked about this before.

There should be a truce between allies on this forum, I don't know what that seems impossible. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom