What's new

Rape worst than Murder in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinhala

BANNED
Reaction score
I wanted to make this general discussion to get opinion from the audience here about an interesting observation I made about the recent murder of a 23 year old in New Delhi.

What I found interesting was that all the media seems to talk about is the rape of a 23 year old girl at first, then you have read on later to find out she was actually a murdered. If the girl is ever referred to by the media shes referred as a rape victim and not a murder victim.

I'm just wondering why this is so? has Indian society been desensitized to murder? Because in my opinion and probably the view of most of the world, murder is a far more heinous crime than rape.

Because the girl was raped first, and then was registered as a murder case

Because in my opinion and probably the view of most of the world, murder is a far more heinous crime than rape.

That depends on the extent of those crimes....

I wanted to make this general discussion to get opinion from the audience here about an interesting observation I made about the recent murder of a 23 year old in New Delhi.

What I found interesting was that all the media seems to talk about is the rape of a 23 year old girl at first, then you have read on later to find out she was actually a murdered. If the girl is ever referred to by the media shes referred as a rape victim and not a murder victim.

I'm just wondering why this is so? has Indian society been desensitized to murder? Because in my opinion and probably the view of most of the world, murder is a far more heinous crime than rape.
There is already a thread on this issue. First check and then post a thread.

BTW Rape is a banned topic.

Shikeshabukeru ---> Death before dishonor.

Death can sometimes be a clean affair, but to die in such a dishonorable and horrific manner is why people are upset over this.

So Murder is an ok topic?
Any Indian news which has nothing to do with Pakistan are banned.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html

rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs

Any more posts or threads will be reported.

Try telling that to the judge. or are you building your insanity defence?

I am not a criminal so I have no need to tell anything to any judge.

Death is not the worst thing that can happen, not by a long shot. If you don't realize that then you are a fool.

Actually, you are a fool, because anyone with a brain can see that rape+murder is far worse than just murder. And I bet you aren't even a Sri Lankan either. Just some double account trying to create a flame war.

Death is not the worst thing that can happen, not by a long shot. If you don't realize that then you are a fool.

Whats worst? that could happen to an individual, not talking about treason or national security issues.

Actually, you are a fool, because anyone with a brain can see that rape+murder is worse than just murder. And I bet you aren't even a Sri Lankan either.
Heard a interview of Rape victim from hospital yesterday. Its the worst crime. But I am fed up with these rape threads.

People make most pathetic comments on PDF.

Whats worst? that could happen to an individual, not talking about treason or national security issues.

Since you are intent on trying to flame on this issue, I can tell you for a fact that what happened to that girl (rape + significant torture + death) is FAR worse than any average murder.

And since you at least have the capability to converse with other human beings you are obviously able to understand this. Keep flaming though, with more user accounts.

Since you are intent on trying to flame on this issue, I can tell you for a fact that what happened to that girl (rape + significant torture + death) is FAR worse than any average murder.

And since you at least have the capability to converse with other human beings you are obviously able to understand this. Keep flaming though, with more user accounts.

Clearly building insanity defence. Good work tho, its the best way to reduce your sentence from death to life in prison. Who knows you may get a sympathetic judge later, apply for parole and be out in 20. Very clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom