What's new

Rape victim sentenced 200 lashes by Saudi court

@al-Hasani - Can you please have this sorry excuse for an Arab flogged ? A 1000 lashes should be enough ! :)

Make it a million lashes.

Anyone who lies about being raped is sentenced. That is the case everywhere. Here in Denmark girls who make false reports/accusations about rape can face a prison sentence lasting up to 2.5 years depending on the case.

She should get 1000 lashes for such made up stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's impossible, the news is either fabricated or played with.

No, the plot and the story are legit, but the end isn't :lol:

Anyway, the judge won't carry out the lashing thingy on the girl; he just wanted to give her a lesson not to lie again.

All sympathy goes to her parents, I'm sure life hasn't been good as the truth outed.

The amount of bullshit and false reports about Saudi Arabia, other Arab and Muslim countries on this forum is astonishing. I even proved the falsehood of many of such reports posted here before by the usual 4 types of users.

The extremists Hindus here, the Shia's who have serious pains in their ***** because they only form 10% of the Muslim population and can't get over the fact that they do not control Makkah and Madinah and the third group are false flaggers like that GoodOldBoy psychiatric patient that escaped from the local psychiatric ward and is yet to be banned. It is amazing how he is still around here. The fourth are the Farsis.

That' because Saudi Arabia is the main reason they are put into their rightful place. Neither they nor their masters can do anything about it, so they just vent their frustration and desperation through their only outlet which happens to be the WWW.

Bro have some pity on the whip & the one whipping his sorry arse otherwise we both know that @BLACKEAGLE has a fetish for these sort of things & in all probabilities he'd be loving it ! :fie:
@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Hyperion @BLACKEAGLE - I miss the old days ! :cray:

:lol:

Unfortuantely lashes in KSA are very mild/harmless. It's not like in Iran and elsewhere. We should follow their example.

In the future the government should deliberately propagandize the executions of murderers and other criminals loudly to make Amnesty International and other Western agencies cry. Most importantly make the rednecks raise their eyebrows.

We will never allow to have a similar stance on criminals as the pathetic state of the juridical system in Europe. In Denmark you can go out Friday night, drink some alcohol/take some drunks and kill a person with your bare hands "unintentionally" and you can get a sentence of 3-4 years.

Criminals are a unwanted element in a normal society and we do nor should we care about Amnesty International.

I do not recognize "Western/Christian" juridical laws and systems. Keep it to their borders. Most countries in the world don't follow it anyway. Let them treat criminals better than they treat some countrymen in Europe. We will not follow such stupidity.

Phuck them, their laws and their pathetic morality. Enough of it.

The judges can't have an absolute power :lol: there is the Court of grievances, and the. Investigation Bureau, both can rebound the rings over the judge.

This is the worst part.

The very fact that Judges have this discretionary power means that at some point they are bound to become dictators drunk with power and detached from reality.

Empowering the accused ( in this case judiciary ) to punish accuser creates legal and moral perversion which would lead to arrogant and egoist judges.

Kaise Imran bhai?

Zaraa torch maarna.

Anyone who lies about being raped is sentenced. That is the case everywhere. Here in Denmark girls who make false reports/accusations about rape can face a prison sentence lasting up to 2.5 years depending on the case.

Very short and simple :agree:

No, this is silly. All what she has to do is to speak the truth no matter what. Now she will receive psy treatment. Let's hope she learns :agree:

No, this is silly. All what she has to do is to speak the truth no matter what. Now she will receive psy treatment. Let's hope she learns :agree:

A few lashes will do her good. I bet she would like it anyway.:lol:

I was obviously joking about the lashes before and the million lashes thing if it was not clear already.

The 6 month long prison sentence should be upheld no matter what. That will teach her and others not to make false rape reports that are SERIOUS crimes in KSA.

a million lashes? for what? 1000 lashes? for perjury? are you an Qadhi? from your post i can gather you don't have any understanding of basic Islamic jurisprudence.

This is a Hadd punishment. The Saudi king is a tyrant false king. He is not the caliph. Could be of wahabis, but not of Sunni Muslims. The establishment of Hadd punishment is the sole right and responsibility of the Caliph of the era. The last Sunni Caliph was Sultan Abdel Hamid in Turkey, who all Sunni Muslims accepted around the world from Morocco to the Philippines.

So, all such Hadd punishments carried out in "Saudi" Arabia are illegal and steal the right of the Caliph, who does not exist today.

No, the plot and the story are legit, but the end isn't :lol:

Anyway, the judge won't carry out the lashing thingy on the girl; he just wanted to give her a lesson not to lie again.

All sympathy goes to her parents, I'm sure life hasn't been good as the truth outed.

I already said it, it's either fabricated or played with.

Back
Top Bottom