What's new

Rape victim sentenced 200 lashes by Saudi court

you are a fake Hasani then. Who are you to make rulings in Islamic jurisprudence?

1000 lashes? for perjury? are you an Qadhi? from your post i can gather you don't have understanding of basic Islamic jurisprudence.

This is a Hadd punishment. The Saudi king is a tyrant false king. He is not the caliph. Could be of wahabis, but not of Sunni Muslims. The establishment of Hadd punishment is the sole right and responsibility of the Caliph of the era. The last Sunni Caliph was Sultan Abdel Hamid in Turkey, who all Sunni Muslims accepted around the world from Morocco to the Philippines.

So, all such Hadd punishments carried out in "Saudi" Arabia are illegal and steal the right of the Caliph, who does not exist today.

It was a joke. A JOKE. Don't take everything so seriously on this forum. I used to be like you but now I mostly don't give a crap due to the amount of trolls that have seriously damaged the quality of this forum. Before you comment then read all posts in this thread. You do realize that there are Hashemites who are not Muslims, right? What has your ancestry to do with your beliefs? Nothing.

Lastly I am no cleric but I bet my Islamic knowledge is bigger than most here. The rest of your rant I am not interested in.

We look for no supporters my dear. Actions speak louder than words :omghaha:
A terrible incident !! But Still there would be strong Saudi supporters here!

One might ask, how fool some people are to believe that something like this would take place in reality! Punishing the victim is something goes beyond any rational man's logic. But people still believe only what their mentalities allow them to comprehend.

This is sad... But atleast rapes get reported in Saudi... In India only 1/400 rapes are reported :cry:

atleast victims dont get punished here.people revolt for justice here..before taking the name of india bear in mind that situations in pak are no different.its just that our media gives far more coverage than urs.

I was about to feel sorry for the lady ... But you guys made it impossible .. :disagree:

Yes, I did too. But already from reading the title I sensed that something was wrong which it turned out to be after doing a bit of research in local Saudi Arabian and Arab sources and medias.

I made further research and it turns out that lawyers of clients that were guilty of making false rape claims apparently often put pressure on the juridical system by involving so-called human rights watches and foreigners. A pathetic tactic if you ask me. Let's see how it turns out though.

@Yzd Khalifa seems to know this specific case better than most here so I trust his judgement. He also works for the law enforcement if I remember correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I did too. But already from reading the title I sensed that something was wrong which it turned out to be after doing a bit of research in local Saudi Arabian and Arab sources and medias.

I made further research and it turns out that lawyers of clients that were guilty of making false rape claims apparently often put pressure on the juridical system by involving so-called human rights watches and foreigners. A pathetic tactic if you ask me. Let's see how it turns out though.

@Yzd Khalifa seems to know this specific case better than most here so I trust his judgement. He also works for the law enforcement if I remember correctly.

Then wait what he has to say about the case ... But one thing I can say she made her family's life miserable .. :disagree:

Btw why SOHEIL is banned .. ??

This is just ridiculous :/

"all that was succeeded was the more than doubling of the punishment meted out to the woman who was raped and beaten by seven men"

"General Court determined the woman sat in an automobile with an old school chum to whom she was no blood relation, hence, she violated Islamic Sharia Law of gender segregation."

"lawyer Abdul Rahman al-Lahem had plead to the international community for help"

"Ministry of Justice implied the victim's sentence was increased because her lawyer had spoken out to the world’s news outlets."

"charges were proven" against the woman for having been in a car with a strange male"

"two other men got in the car and drove the woman and her friend to a secluded area where five other men met them"

" all seven men raped the woman"

"Abdul Rahman al-Lahem has since banned him from further defending the woman, the KSA has confiscated his law license and summoning him to a disciplinary hearing later this month."

End Result - Girl raped - got 200 lashes, defending lawyer loses license to practise law.

Good justice :cheers:

There is no need for an expert to pinpoint the truthfulness of this article, maybe I was able to recognize this case, but even if I don't, this goes against rational, logic, and sanity.

Thank you sir....Its good to know there are still some moral and intelligent people on this forum......the apologists in this thread are sickening....

One thing interesting in this forum.....there are almost no women from the gulf arab countries posting here........very telling......their absense says alot.......

"all that was succeeded was the more than doubling of the punishment meted out to the woman who was raped and beaten by seven men"

"General Court determined the woman sat in an automobile with an old school chum to whom she was no blood relation, hence, she violated Islamic Sharia Law of gender segregation."

"lawyer Abdul Rahman al-Lahem had plead to the international community for help"

"Ministry of Justice implied the victim's sentence was increased because her lawyer had spoken out to the world’s news outlets."

"charges were proven" against the woman for having been in a car with a strange male"

"two other men got in the car and drove the woman and her friend to a secluded area where five other men met them"

" all seven men raped the woman"

"Abdul Rahman al-Lahem has since banned him from further defending the woman, the KSA has confiscated his law license and summoning him to a disciplinary hearing later this month."

End Result - Girl raped - got 200 lashes, defending lawyer loses license to practise law.

Good justice :cheers:

The amount of bullshit and false reports about Saudi Arabia, other Arab and Muslim countries on this forum is astonishing. I even proved the falsehood of many of such reports posted here before by the usual 4 types of users.

The extremists Hindus here, the Shia's who have serious pains in their ***** because they only form 10% of the Muslim population and can't get over the fact that they do not control Makkah and Madinah and the third group are false flaggers like that GoodOldBoy psychiatric patient that escaped from the local psychiatric ward and is yet to be banned. It is amazing how he is still around here. The fourth are the Farsis.

Its not about Shia-Sunni or any other sect i saw this news and i posted it because i was shocked. Now you guys have justified it and i did my further research and i found out you're right as ImranKhan said its impossible to be raped in Saudi.

Its not about Shia-Sunni or any other sect i saw this news and i posted it because i was shocked. Now you guys have justified it and i did my further research and i found out you're right as ImranKhan said its impossible to be raped in Saudi.

Fair enough bro. You need to understand why I and most other Saudi Arabian and Arab users here are hostile when the amount of trolls insulting our country, Arab countries, Arab people, Islam etc. is pretty high. Although most of those users are double users and banned trolls that continue to reemerge. The Hindu lot (something I never believe could happen until I joined this forum) is a frequent participant in that. Just look at this thread.

My advice to you and everybody else would be to make some research themselves before they blindly believe every single dubious foreign report. I am sure that you can find PLENTY of untrue reports about Pakistan from foreign medias. I believe that you would not have to look further than nearby India. Let alone the West.

Fair enough bro. You need to understand why I and most other Saudi Arabian and Arab users here are hostile when the amount of trolls insulting our country, Arab countries, Arab people, Islam etc. is pretty high. Although most of those users are double users and banned trolls that continue to reemerge. The Hindu lot (something I never believe could happen until I joined this forum) is a frequent participant in that. Just look at this thread.

My advice to you and everybody else would be to make some research themselves before they blindly believe every single dubious foreign report. I am sure that you can find PLENTY of untrue reports about Pakistan from foreign medias. I believe that you would not have to look further than nearby India. Let alone the West.

100% agreed bro these Kafirs only need an effing thread like these to insult Islam and Muslims. Will do research before i post any kind of propaganda. Khuda Hafiz :)

Back
Top Bottom