What's new

Rape threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolutely right when he says " Rape threads are allowed but rape threads for trolling is not allowed".... But the question is how many threads opened on rape are for discussion???? There are few like the one you mentioned about @Gufi but those threads are rare instances....
Lets be practical here , rape threads here are started with the sole purpose of trolling or showing India in a bad light , we have tried rape thread sticky before and that still did not deter most members . Rape is a very serious subject and needs to be discussed , especially the mindset malaise that some of our men suffer from .
So how about opening a section , No i am not joking but am serious!!!
Atl least then it will satisfy some egos , and keep the rest of the forum free of this topic.

Who's got the lighter,,, lets spark the fire....

Who's got the lighter,,, lets spark the fire....
There's a supermod around(not on this thread though)..can't figure out if it is the Top brass or the junior. :lol:

Lets be practical here , rape threads here are started with the sole purpose of trolling or showing India in a bad light , we have tried rape thread sticky before and that still did not deter most members . Rape is a very serious subject and needs to be discussed , especially the mindset malaise that some of our men suffer from .
So how about opening a section , No i am not joking but am serious!!!
Atl least then it will satisfy some egos , and keep the rest of the forum free of this topic.

That is what my point......

There's a supermod around(not on this thread though)..can't figure out if it is the Top brass or the junior. :lol:

Supermod , badmod, Ironmod, Spidermod, Shaktimod.........all are welcome in this thread.

I noticed it while opening this thread........ :) Nothing wrong in trying

Talk to them softly
There's something in their minds
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry
I know how you feel inside I've
I've been there before
Somethin's changin' inside you
And don't you know

Don't you try tonight
They still love you baby
Don't you try tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
And don't you cry tonight...

Courtesy : GNR.

And I did not know what baniya means. I heard it from Pakistanis.
Nai, I used to call the Aggarwal freinds as baniyas so I knew that name. But Akhand bharat was another eye opener. :lol:

Don't you try tonight
They still love you baby
Don't you try tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
And don't you cry tonight...

Courtesy : GNR.
I will die laughing :lol: :lol:

This is quite true,some members will open such threads with sole purpose of insulting India.Same can be said for some members from the other side,who would often blame Pakistan of harboring terrorists or call us a terrorist nation,insult religion, at times,hurts the same here. @nair a much needed thread to counter all the trolls.
It's not just rape that makes the topic look at this thread with sole purpose of insulting India .
Meet the flesh eating cannibal Aghori monks of Varanasi, India
@nair , @levina .This is the type of thread we need to raise our voice against.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom