What's new

Rape threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nair

Sticky thread is not a solution. Attempted before and failed. Strict vigilance is not possible. Trolls work 24x7, moderators can not. Is there any other option?

Last edited:
This is quite true,some members will open such threads with sole purpose of insulting India.Same can be said for some members from the other side,who would often blame Pakistan of harboring terrorists or call us a terrorist nation,hurts the same here. @nair a much needed thread to counter all the trolls.

well said & good post :tup:

to Dean Winchester

from Crowley

@nair

Sticky thread is not a solution. Attempted before and failed. Strict vigilance is not possible. Trolls work 24x7, moderators can not. Is there any other options?

When mod are at work, they ignore. Few actually encourages.

@nair

Sticky thread is not a solution. Attempted before and failed. Strict vigilance is not possible. Trolls work 24x7, moderators can not. Is there any other options?
Please encourage your side not to sling mud on Islam and Pakistan and we'll discourage our side from posting rape (or other social ills) threads.

It is give and take. In order to solve the problem, we got to address the underlying reason(s). We look towards Mods for everything whereas lots of things can be done at lower level. Lets give it a try.

Yep it's getting crazy, and I'm not sure why India's internal social issues should be so important on a Pakistan defence forum anyway.

Internal affairs of specific countries should be kept to their respective sticky threads.

Simple solution to this problem is to rename the forum from PDF to PRF

So many sensitive users on this site. :lol:

News is news. Grow up children.

This is quite true,some members will open such threads with sole purpose of insulting India.Same can be said for some members from the other side,who would often blame Pakistan of harboring terrorists or call us a terrorist nation,hurts the same here. @nair a much needed thread to counter all the trolls.

My point is not india specific, though i agree the percentage of threads on India will be higher, but there are threads opened on every other country too.....

Please encourage your side not to sling mud on Islam and Pakistan and we'll discourage our side from posting rape (or other social ills) threads.

It is give and take. In order to solve the problem, we got to address the underlying reason(s). We look towards Mods for everything whereas lots of things can be done at lower level. Lets give it a try.

Your cowdung/cow urine thread of yesterday was an alternative for these rape threads..

Sad the mods closed it.

These threads do not make any difference, this is their turf.

Your cowdung/cow urine thread of yesterday was an alternative for these rape threads..

Sad the mods closed it.
Interesting! You equate food adulteration (the thread was about that) with rape? No wonder rape is getting out of control for it is considered not a a biggie anymore.

Calling Muslims dogs and their kids puppies.... no biggie
Asking for raping dead Muslim women... no biggie
Prohibiting minorities from basic rights, jobs, no biggie
Killing, raping, extorting minority's belongings... no biggie
Beating Muslim kids black and blue for socializing with Hindu college mates... no biggie
Stealing modern day inventions and innovation by calling them being invented thousands of years ago... no biggie

I guess you really need to have a closer look at what is going on in your own backyard, rather than crying for rape threads, which are started solely because i) they happen, and ii) your side cant stop itself from maligning Islam, the Prophet (PBUH) in general, and ridiculing Pakistan in particular.

Do not expect flowers in return of spits.

Last edited:

This is totally a different issue and this is not a solution..... I agree there are religious bigots here, and that is not exclusive to islam but every other religion...... That can be taken in a different level..... Unless you are suggestion the rape threads are opened to counter religious threads on islam...... A quick check on op will give you an idea how wrong that assumption is.....

Interesting! You equate food adulteration (the thread was about that) with rape? No wonder rape is getting out of control for it is considered not a a biggie anymore.

Oh that was food adulteration too.. i told ya, it was brilliant thought provocative thread.

I was shocked when mod closed it.

Seems like that, I heard one country has stopped convicting for such small crime for over 5 years now.

You should open a thread about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom