What's new

Rape threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! You equate food adulteration (the thread was about that) with rape? No wonder rape is getting out of control for it is considered not a a biggie anymore.

This thread is all about People like you...........But then you will never get the wind........Chill.

Oh My God.........You became Think Thank.

Oh that was food adulteration too.. i told ya, it was brilliant thought provocative thread.

I was shocked when mod closed it.
What else it was about?

This thread is all about People like you...........But then you will never get the wind........Chill.

Oh My God.........You became Think Thank.
I do not start rape threads nor do I take part in those. About me? Find evidence and than talk. Do not get personal.

What else it was about?

What was the original thread header again?

What was the date of the OP blog again?

How much year passed by again?

Why not post the opening thread again and say its about food adulteration, again?

Dear indian friends this can be sort out quite well , but the thing is All those rape threads that you see form our sides is actually retaliation of what your members do on this forum, they flood the forum with propaganda theories against pakistan, if non of the indian member here suggested that we should stop making Troll threads against pakistan and in response they would stop the rape threads .............So why dont you start it from your side first than we would follow you \
and i would be the first one to support this problem as Rape happens in pakistan as well not just in india . and when it happens in pakistan indian members would make threads as well and i have seen it

What was the original thread header again?

What was the date of the OP blog again?

How much year passed by again?

Why not post the opening thread again and say its about food adulteration, again?
Did I make the header myself? Was it not from the original author?

I did not notice the date in haste for I was using my cell phone while posting. Even if the date is old, the issue is not.

I did not notice the date in haste for I was using my cell phone while posting. Even if the date is old, the issue is not.

Yes excitement can get you nowhere... attention can get you to somewhere.

it was actually closed on the request of the member who created it

Food adulteration is a serious issue... we see it in India, China etc...

It was a brilliant thread.

What else it was about?

I do not start rape threads nor do I take part in those. About me? Find evidence and than talk. Do not get personal.

Yes, I know you are saint. I am very very Sorry.

Yes excitement can get you nowhere... attention can get you to somewhere.

Food adulteration is a serious issue... we see it in India, China etc...

It was a brilliant thread.
Yeh, it was indeed for you had no counter to it except crying like a 5 years old.

Dear indian friends this can be sort out quite well , but the thing is All those rape threads that you see form our sides is actually retaliation of what your members do on this forum, they flood the forum with propaganda theories against pakistan, if non of the indian member here suggested that we should stop making Troll threads against pakistan and in response they would stop the rape threads .............So why dont you start it from your side first than we would follow you \
and i would be the first one to support this problem as Rape happens in pakistan as well not just in india . and when it happens in pakistan indian members would make threads as well and i have seen it

Please understand the issue.... This is not about X vs Y...... This is about Rape threads on PDF.... Not on Rape threads on India.......read the op again..... Hope you get the drift....

Yeh, it was indeed for you had no counter to it except crying like a 5 years old.

So its not a good thread or what?

I didnt say a single word discouraging that thread.

All i said it was brilliant and i was proud of you...

Maybe the excitement of seeing another 5 year old got me in.

Please encourage your side not to sling mud on Islam and Pakistan and we'll discourage our side from posting rape (or other social ills) threads.

It is give and take. In order to solve the problem, we got to address the underlying reason(s). We look towards Mods for everything whereas lots of things can be done at lower level. Lets give it a try.

Unfortunately, Indian title holders can not impose their thoughts or opinions on radical posters, some of whom are vehemently anti-Islamic or anti-Pakistan. But if you have noticed,Indian title holders in general are not much adored by these radicals. There have been several occasions where Indian title holders have been abused, mocked by ultra nationalists. So, the assumption that discouraging the trolls will work is not true.
This is not a give and take situation. Rank holders, irrespective of their nationalities should and must come to a point, where no abusive threads will be tolerated. This is a collective responsibility, not any nationality specific issue.

When mod are at work, they ignore. Few actually encourages.
They are human after all with opinions and individual tastes. Lets live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom