What's new

Rape of Muslim women in Kashmir by Indian Army

they banned him to avoid controversy lol ... US, UK and Europe accused Iraq of nuclear weapons and invaded IRAQ.. India refused to send army to Iraq... under pressure, even kuwait send army to Iraq...

How India Nearly Gave in to US Pressure to Enter the Iraqi Killing Zone

http://thewire.in/50028/india-nearly-gave-us-pressure-join-iraq-war/

Are you saying Supreme court of India did not analyze those tapes ??
Indian supreme court and its decision not a worth to talk every body know who is the butcher of Gujarat.

It is gut wrenching to see these handsome people being humiliated by some Ram Laal from UP or Tamil Nadu, this lady may God give her peace has the typical Kashmiri look. Whilst the occupiers look is epitomised by ugly gremlin Major Gaurav Arya who looks like Sheikh Hasina lost love child.
@Zibago @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye @Moonlight

17-5-04-kashmiri-women-protest.jpg

Ugly gremlin Major Gaurav Arya
535084-gaurav-arya.jpg

If Pakistan was not created, not only would a beautiful race of people not exist but the indians would be doing FAR FAR worst things to us than the above and what the Israelis do to the Palestinians. No matter what anyone says, always thank ALLAH swt for Pakistan and that our fate is not the same as the Kashmiri's, Palestinians, Iraqis, Afghans, Syrianis and Libyans.

Mughal King Babur on Hindustan. Excerpts taken from Baburnama (London, 1922)

‘Hindustan is a country of few charms. Its people have ugly looks; of social intercourse, paying and receiving visits there is none; of genius and capacity none; of manners none; in handicraft and work there is no form or symmetry, method or quality; there are no good horses, no good dogs, no grapes, muskmelons or first-rate fruits, no ice or cold water, no good bread or cooked food in the bazaars, no hot-baths, no colleges, no candles, torches or candlesticks.

‘Peasants and people of low standing go about naked. They tie on a thing called (lunguta) a decency-clout which hangs two spans below the navel. From the tie of this pendent decency-clout, another clout is passed between the thighs and made fast behind. Women also tie on a cloth (lung), one-half of which goes round the waist; the other is thrown over the head.

At least they are not getting married to their sisters

Not only are you a historical laughing stock with your fabricated religion and tall tales which you call history, you are also completely and utterly morally dead. Killing children and raping women, that is your legacy? How do you go to sleep at night.

I don't think there is anyone in this world who would like to be born an Indian. The world thinks you are rapists and the region think you blind children and rape their mothers.

At the very least western colonizers brought civilization along with their brutality but India is just barbaric savages.

‘Hindustan is a country of few charms. Its people have ugly looks; of social intercourse, paying and receiving visits there is none; of genius and capacity none; of manners none; in handicraft and work there is no form or symmetry, method or quality; there are no good horses, no good dogs, no grapes, muskmelons or first-rate fruits, no ice or cold water, no good bread or cooked food in the bazaars, no hot-baths, no colleges, no candles, torches or candlesticks.

‘Peasants and people of low standing go about naked. They tie on a thing called (lunguta) a decency-clout which hangs two spans below the navel. From the tie of this pendent decency-clout, another clout is passed between the thighs and made fast behind. Women also tie on a cloth (lung), one-half of which goes round the waist; the other is thrown over the head.

Countries like Pakistan and Turkey have moon on their flag, but India has its flag on moon, courtesy Chandrayaan...
In just few decades mordern India has surpassed mughal golden age 1000 times in every field...

Akshardham temple has beaten Taj mahal architecturally, drawing more tourists.

Qutub minar looks like a small kid before Mumbai towers,...

Today mughal structures are like dinosaur fossils...

Today Babur would have met the fate of Burhan Wani...

Last edited:
Killing and raping ?? Please share your experience I hope you are not dead and I am not sure about who and when you got raped as you claim
fabricated relegion ..... Well atleaset we don't encourage violence and killing like ..... You lone well if you pray in your style
such is your thinking I pity
we have a cebrated ex president who is a Muslim
Speak to some Muslim in India and get some insite of real situation before falling like a goat to spineless words

You live in selective ignorance. The internet is full of what has happened to the women in Kashmir. Idiots like will bring up comparisons. I don't give a shit who is your ex president, women have been raped and children abducted and killed for over 60 years.

Those children were never to be seen again, most likely raped and killed.

Just remember that is your legacy, that is what you stand for. Sick and perverted and savage.

Pakistanis will never forget and justice will be served.

Yes history tell exactly what savages did in east Pakistan to fellow Muslims

Waste of my time

Go bury your head in the sand and do pooja to your stone and forget it ever happened. I think deep down you are thankful the women were raped and you think they deserved it.

You can fool the world but Pakistanis see through your bullshit and know exactly how black your soul is.

There would be many takers for this story in umreeka today had Gulam Nabi Fai been a free man. Too bad he was caught red handed taking munny from world's best agency.

It is gut wrenching to see these handsome people being humiliated by some Ram Laal from UP or Tamil Nadu, this lady may God give her peace has the typical Kashmiri look. Whilst the occupiers look is epitomised by ugly gremlin Major Gaurav Arya who looks like Sheikh Hasina lost love child.
@Zibago @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye @Moonlight

17-5-04-kashmiri-women-protest.jpg

Ugly gremlin Major Gaurav Arya
535084-gaurav-arya.jpg

This nation should be given the title of "most inhumane". They have no mercy for kids, women, old people or youngs.

This nation should be given the title of "most inhumane". They have no mercy for kids, women, old people or youngs.
The exceptions to this rule are those who follow polytheistic beliefs.Kudos

Need to be careful with what I say so I don't get banned but had Pakistan not been created, the beautiful Pakistani race that we all cherish and covet would not have existed. We may have ended up looking like..........really disgusting and horrible.

Need to be careful with what I say so I don't get banned but had Pakistan not been created, the beautiful Pakistani race that we all cherish and covet would not have existed. We may have ended up looking like..........really disgusting and horrible.

Most our of women would have been raped and gene pool would end up looking like population of Chennai. There is a reason why 200 million people have nukes to guard against these monsters.

Indian men rape their own women, Pakistani men (majority, some bad apples yes) protect the dignity of theirs. That is the difference between us and them.

Back
Top Bottom