What's new

Rape of Muslim women in Kashmir by Indian Army

your words portray that you dont consider Kashmiris as Indians.

The words Ummah is used when necessary for personal gains.

Where is the GCC and the rest of the muslim world regarding muslims dying in Kashmir.

Every time I see these type of threads my blood boils. ISI should identify each and every army men involved in killings and rape in Kashmir while keeping track on their movement aboard.No matter even If they are retired we should not spare them/ When they come visit another country kill them there. They are terrorists. If Israel can conduct such operation in Germany why cant we do it?

Every time I see these type of threads my blood boils. ISI should identify each and every army men involved in killings and rape in Kashmir while keeping track on their movement aboard.No matter even If they are retired we should not spare them/ When they come visit another country kill them there. They are terrorists. If Israel can conduct such operation in Germany why cant we do it?

Not everything. Some things. There is no trigger happy policy, for instance; there are 1400 security forces men injured. If there had been a trigger happy policy, they would not have been in hospital.
Give the security forces proper gear for Riot and Crowd control and the injured would have been very less in number. Its not like the protesters had lethal weapons like assault rifles, grenades etc
Children being killed is really regrettable.
Its regrettable to me because these were not child-soldiers armed with AK's. Trigger-Happy made no discrimination.
For pellets to kill a human being, they need to have been fired from a very close distance. There are two ways of looking at this. One is that a cartridge was fired; the other is that it was fired at very close quarters, at a mob that was pressing very close to a small squad and had already injured someone in that squad. Most of the incidents were like that.

This has mis-management written all over it.

First the Kashmiri people are angered due to killing of Burhan Wani. Unable to bring that control, extreme measures are brought in place which brings more death and further misery. It seems the GOI was not prepared for such a back-lash which shows their incompetency in handling Kashmir.

The normal riot control or mob control procedures include baton charge, pressure water spray, tear gas, dogs, aerial firing etc. Even all these non-lethal measures can injure numerous people.
The use of pellets can surely injure a person and can also kill, if fired repeatedly at sensitive parts of human body like head etc. The injuries sustained by people show firing of full cartridges especially on the back side which means fleeing from the scene were repeatedly fired upon and targeted by security forces.
If a person is fleeing and his back is being targeted, is it a life threatening situation for security forces? i dont think so.

If a mob is coming close to endanger security forces, was a pellet gun the only weapon given to security forces to break them up? as per you explanation, it seems like it. The security forces would have then indiscriminately targeted faces, necks, chests, heads of kashmiri people to save own lives. But why were other procedures not in place that probably would not have cause deaths in tight situations.

A mob turning up on a small squad armed with pellet guns means that mob was not afraid of the pellet guns. Probably they had seen bigger weapons carried by security forces.If the kids, teens, young adults are facing up to security forces like this means the next generation is getting prepared by India itself to stand up to any GOI backed cruelty in kashmir.

A child who pelts a stone at soldier today will fire a bullet at soldier tomorrow.

Pakistan Army has set a very good example by winning the hearts of distraught Pakistani people in tribal and rural areas instead of brutality and firing. Pakistani Army created welfare projects and educational institutions after winning confidence of people.This is why throngs of militants surrender and the affected areas have been cleared.

The process of IDP's management is another eye opener for international community and India can learn from it too. It seems the Indian security forces just went in kashmir to cause maximum damage to Kashmiris. The mission was successful too, they caused many injured and few dead but Indian security forces hardly won hearts of the populations.

Why ISI? why Pakistani forces?
No way.

where is the rest of the muslim world?

where is KSA? Egypt? UAE? Oman? Qatar? where is GCC?

where is Iran?

Give the security forces proper gear for Riot and Crowd control and the injured would have been very less in number. Its not like the protesters had lethal weapons like assault rifles, grenades etc

Its regrettable to me because these were not child-soldiers armed with AK's. Trigger-Happy made no discrimination.

This has mis-management written all over it.

First the Kashmiri people are angered due to killing of Burhan Wani. Unable to bring that control, extreme measures are brought in place which brings more death and further misery. It seems the GOI was not prepared for such a back-lash which shows their incompetency in handling Kashmir.

The normal riot control or mob control procedures include baton charge, pressure water spray, tear gas, dogs, aerial firing etc. Even all these non-lethal measures can injure numerous people.
The use of pellets can surely injure a person and can also kill, if fired repeatedly at sensitive parts of human body like head etc. The injuries sustained by people show firing of full cartridges especially on the back side which means fleeing from the scene were repeatedly fired upon and targeted by security forces.
If a person is fleeing and his back is being targeted, is it a life threatening situation for security forces? i dont think so.

If a mob is coming close to endanger security forces, was a pellet gun the only weapon given to security forces to break them up? as per you explanation, it seems like it. The security forces would have then indiscriminately targeted faces, necks, chests, heads of kashmiri people to save own lives. But why were other procedures not in place that probably would not have cause deaths in tight situations.

A mob turning up on a small squad armed with pellet guns means that mob was not afraid of the pellet guns. Probably they had seen bigger weapons carried by security forces.If the kids, teens, young adults are facing up to security forces like this means the next generation is getting prepared by India itself to stand up to any GOI backed cruelty in kashmir.

A child who pelts a stone at soldier today will fire a bullet at soldier tomorrow.

Pakistan Army has set a very good example by winning the hearts of distraught Pakistani people in tribal and rural areas instead of brutality and firing. Pakistani Army created welfare projects and educational institutions after winning confidence of people.This is why throngs of militants surrender and the affected areas have been cleared.

The process of IDP's management is another eye opener for international community and India can learn from it too. It seems the Indian security forces just went in kashmir to cause maximum damage to Kashmiris. The mission was successful too, they caused many injured and few dead but Indian security forces hardly won hearts of the populations.

Why ISI? why Pakistani forces?
No way.

where is the rest of the muslim world?

where is KSA? Egypt? UAE? Oman? Qatar? where is GCC?

where is Iran?

Because Kashmir is our problem. I get it GCC and Islamic world is sleeping but why should we sit idle and see Kashmiris get killed and raped by this terrorist army? Arent they our own Muslim and Pakistani brothers and sisters? I am sure ISI and Pakistani forces can find thousands of Pakistani men willing to do this job living abroad.

Countries like Pakistan and Turkey have moon on their flag, but India has its flag on moon, courtesy Chandrayaan...
In just few decades mordern India has surpassed mughal golden age 1000 times in every field...

Akshardham temple has beaten Taj mahal architecturally, drawing more tourists.

Qutub minar looks like a small kid before Mumbai towers,...

Today mughal structures are like dinosaur fossils...

Today Babur would have met the fate of Burhan Wani...
Mughal king Babur's observations about Indian landscape:

‘The towns and the countryside of Hindustan are greatly wanting in charm. Its towns and lands are all of one sort; there are no walls to the orchards, and most places are on the dead level plain. Under the monsoon rains the banks of some of its rivers are worn into deep channels, difficult and troublesome to pass through. In many parts of the plains thorny jungle grows, behind the good defense of which the people of the pargana become stubbornly rebellious and pay no taxes.

Barbar's observatons after death from grave : Hindustan has achieved more in 70 years than my people in 1000 years. They have send their flag to the moon, which we used to admire. They have built monuments that make even Taj Mahal insignificant. Built towers taller than Qutab minar. They have armies stronger than most Islamic countries ever had. Their nuclear missiles can wipe out 95% of muslim countries in 5 minutes. I never dreamed of wielding so much power in my life. Last of my line lives in squalor in Burma. In the end we lost and Hindustan won...
Mughal King Babur wrote:
‘In place of candle and torch, they have a great dirty gang they call lamp-men (diwati), who in the left hand hold a smallish wooden tripod to one corner of which a thing like the top of a candlestick is fixed, having a wick in it about as thick as the thumb. In the right hand they hold a gourd, through a narrow slit made in which oil is let to trickle in a thin thread when the wick needs it. ‘The rich keep a hundred or two of these lamp-men. This is Hindustan’s substitute for lamps and candlesticks! If their rulers and Begs have work at night needing candles, these dirty lamp-men bring these lamps, go close up and stand there.

Because Kashmir is our problem.
Pakistan has bigger problem on its hands right now than kashmir.
Pakistan is involved in a war on its western borders. This war has taken a toll of lives of thousands of Pakistanis in all cities.
Pakistan FIRST, rest of world problems after that.

I get it GCC and Islamic world is sleeping but why should we sit idle and see Kashmiris get killed and raped by this terrorist army?
who is fighting a war against militants on western Borders? UAE? KSA? Iran?

NO.
Pakistan is fighting then how is Pakistan sitting idle. Pakistan has raised the issue in UN also.

Arent they our own Muslim and Pakistani brothers and sisters?
what about other parts of the muslim world then? lets make Pakistan forces go around the globe wherever muslims are in facing occupation problems.

I am sure ISI and Pakistani forces can find thousands of Pakistani men willing to do this job living abroad.
stretch the forces so much till the system fails and breaks down, good plan.

You are a disgusting person who rivals Indians in stupidity and jingoism. Besides my country Pakistan was founded as a state for the protection of Muslims. Why else did General Javed Nasir of ISI help Bosnian Muslims? Why else was Jinnah active for Palestinians?
Think of me whatever you want.
Pakistan will not send ISI or PA in Kashmir in reality no matter what you say or do.

Pakistan is not in the top 10 unlike India. India has the 3rd highest number of rapes in the whole world

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ond-in-murder-in-the-world/article6242011.ece

http://katehon.com/389-top-10-countries-with-highest-rape-crime.html

Think of me whatever you want.
Pakistan will not send ISI or PA in Kashmir in reality no matter what you say or do.

Yet ISI and PA have both been involved in Kashmir since 1947.

MOD EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Not everything. Some things. There is no trigger happy policy, for instance; there are 1400 security forces men injured. If there had been a trigger happy policy, they would not have been in hospital.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/rape-of-...ir-by-indian-army.456336/page-7#ixzz4NbSnN6td

I mentioned the figure of injured security men lying in hospital. Against a hundred casualties among civilians, there were fourteen hundred casualties among security men. What does that say to any observer? Trigger happy policy?

Think it through.

So Hindian soldiers are behaving like chivalrous gentlemen:disagree:, the diclofenac must have really gotten to you, I recommend you pay a visit to your doctor for some alternative treatment. No kudos for you.

I quoted this figure elsewhere, and am quoting it again: 1400 security men injured. If it was a question of their opening fire at will, do you think they would have been injured? They only take forceful action when it is a question of life or death.

And keep your kudos - permanently - where the monkey put the nuts.

Mass killing is something that your nation witnessed: you have a short memory. There was, and is, no 'mass killing' in Kashmir. Count the numbers.

The article cited in the OP was a falsified, exaggerated one by a teenager trying to build a track record writing in a journal intended for budding academicians. That is why I called it not a scholarly paper, not one that can be cited as authentic.

Such action and such comments are certainly subject to judgement, but not to the judgement of bigots.

No need to be thaikadar for anyone, we have got more serious concerns at home

Negative ratings for what having a different viewpoint?
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman

-------------

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/rape-of-...ir-by-indian-army.456336/page-7#ixzz4NbSnN6td

I mentioned the figure of injured security men lying in hospital. Against a hundred casualties among civilians, there were fourteen hundred casualties among security men. What does that say to any observer? Trigger happy policy?

Think it through.

I quoted this figure elsewhere, and am quoting it again: 1400 security men injured. If it was a question of their opening fire at will, do you think they would have been injured? They only take forceful action when it is a question of life or death.

And keep your kudos - permanently - where the monkey put the nuts.

Mass killing is something that your nation witnessed: you have a short memory. There was, and is, no 'mass killing' in Kashmir. Count the numbers.

The article cited in the OP was a falsified, exaggerated one by a teenager trying to build a track record writing in a journal intended for budding academicians. That is why I called it not a scholarly paper, not one that can be cited as authentic.

Such action and such comments are certainly subject to judgement, but not to the judgement of bigots.
Your gov accepted 40000 died in Kashmir over the last 20 years some organization put figures in 100000 you are being dishonest at best and encouraging state sponsored killings at worst

You know why thousands fled IoK to AJK in 90,s because even if one family member was accused they would in some cases arrest entire families

Negative ratings for what having a different viewpoint?
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman

-------------

Your gov accepted 40000 died in Kashmir over the last 20 years some organization put figures in 100000 you are being dishonest at best and encouraging state sponsored killings at worst

You know why thousands fled IoK to AJK in 90,s because even if one family member was accused they would in some cases arrest entire families

1. The negative rating (not to you but someone else) was because of his personal abuse of a Pakistani member. Your attention should be on the content, not on the rater.
  2. The figure of 40,000 includes terrorists, security personnel, civilians killed in cross-fire. If you look at the analysis which accompanied the original report, a very small fraction was of civilians not killed by terrorists.
  3. I have never been dishonest. My reputation is founded on candour. You may check my entire portfolio of messages for evidence.
  4. I do not know that thousands fled to AJK in the 90s. That is your (anecdotal) assertion. I wish you would not cite figures that you feel are correct; it is proper to give a source and a justification.

Back
Top Bottom