What's new

Rape of Muslim women in Kashmir by Indian Army

1. The negative rating (not to you but someone else) was because of his personal abuse of a Pakistani member. Your attention should be on the content, not on the rater.
  2. The figure of 40,000 includes terrorists, security personnel, civilians killed in cross-fire. If you look at the analysis which accompanied the original report, a very small fraction was of civilians not killed by terrorists.
  3. I have never been dishonest. My reputation is founded on candour. You may check my entire portfolio of messages for evidence.
  4. I do not know that thousands fled to AJK in the 90s. That is your (anecdotal) assertion. I wish you would not cite figures that you feel are correct; it is proper to give a source and a justification.
40000 Is the figure your govt claims some say the figure was higher 1lakh some say i was 60,000 some say lower but the fact is in all those figures they have mentioned civilians being deliberately targeted by the Indian Forces in some cases entire families were targeted on basis of mere accusition by govt snitches
Plus i wouldnt even rank all those added in bracket list of terrorists your govt added even during this latest revolt we have seen your govt officials calling stone pelters terrorists
In the past many who resisted raids were called terrorists and were eliminated i would take the figure 20000 terrorist with a pich of salt

Yes they did actually i have shared data about them in the past i will do that again just give me a few minutes

Many refugees from IoK got nationality but some were denied after some Afghans got caught using this loophole

info on refugees
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/03/0313_030313_tvpakirefugees.html
https://defence.pk/threads/interviews-of-kashmir-refugees-in-azad-kashmir.374829/
http://www.ips.org.pk/pakistan-and-...ri-refugees-facts-issues-and-the-future-ahead
You can call that propaganda but those people exist after my second semester i am planning on going to Neelum for holidays i may conduct interviews myself

Why dont Pakistan go to UN and UN human rights comission with some facts related to these rapes and other crimes against humanism in Kashmir ...who is stopping Pakistan .

All of the material I have posted above is from

a) Human Rights Watch Reports
b) Asia Watch Report
c) Western Professor who spoke at Human Rights Conference and interviewed rape victims
d) Reports from Western journalists who met and interviewed rape victims
e) Medicines Sans Frontier survey

Pakistan has raised Indian war crimes in Kashmir, including rape, quite a few times in the UN.

Also, recently the UNHCR requested both Pakistan and India for access to the parts of Kashmir under their control. Pakistan accepted to give access to Azad Kashmir. India refused to give access to Indian occupied Kashmir.

This silly thread represents the thinly and mindsets of typical pakistani
and strongly she needs some proper education and exposure to outside world

And what about your indian troll mindset keep trying to play behind the screen hero and you will be finding your way out of here real quick post reported !!

And keep your kudos - permanently - where the monkey put the nuts.
Touche:p::lol::lol: old sir.

Your hypocrisy is no less than that of hypocrite Shashi Tharoor who lambasts the British at every opportunity whether it be railways, General Dyer.....yet claims not a single case rape has occurred in IOK, what a bloody hypocrite.
@Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight

Negative ratings for what having a different viewpoint?
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman

-------------

Your gov accepted 40000 died in Kashmir over the last 20 years some organization put figures in 100000 you are being dishonest at best and encouraging state sponsored killings at worst

You know why thousands fled IoK to AJK in 90,s because even if one family member was accused they would in some cases arrest entire families
This Joe Shearer is a wolf in sheep clothing, pretending he cares about what is happening in the valley, his hypocrisy rivals the hypocrisy of that noted hypocrite Sashi Tharoor.Kudos

Last edited:
Touche:p::lol::lol: old sir.

Your hypocrisy is no less than that of hypocrite Shashi Tharoor who lambasts the British at every opportunity whether it be railways, General Dyer.....yet claims not a single case rape has occurred in IOK, what bloody a bloody hypocrite.
@Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight

This Joe Shearer is a wolf in sheep clothing, pretending he cares about what is happening in the valley, his hypocrisy rivals the hypocrisy of that noted hypocrite Sashi Tharoor.Kudos

Oh dear, what an evil reputation to live up to. Why do you keep marking others when you write this? Need support? Feel a sense of isolation?

I don't really have to justify my credentials to a Pakistani; there are enough Kashmiri Muslims and Kashmiri Pundits who know me and what I stand for, and what I have done in a very small way for normalcy, so thank you very much: if you can find a little place next to the kudos, you can keep your unwanted certificates there too. I don't see you or anyone else, not Zibago, not The Sandman, not Moonlight, doing anything similar, only swearing yourselves into a blue fit on PDF.

Put your money where your mouth is.

And if any of you had a single word of Kashur, you would have remarked on something that I carry into every post. But you are long-distance warriors, of course.

Barbarians showing their true colors, what more can we say.
Sir same things happening in Syria both by Govt and paid rebels. The barbrians are every where same things happened in Iraq by US soldiers. ISIS did same and strangely the Militia and Iraqi Shia dominant forces under umbrella of allied forces using same tactics against Sunni tribes.

That's why to me barbarian is a barbarian, even many ex-military personnel of IA opposed the current use of brutal force in Kashmir. If people of Pak show hatered towards Hindus or IA that does n't mean that entire IA is full of vagabonds.

Fully know that you have their back under all circumstances just like a certain Major Gaurav Arya. Appreciate the honesty old boy.

What I like the most about these conversations is the hilarious use you make of English.

I didn't use that phrase, so to introduce it and try to build an elaborate construction around it is really rather clumsy. Kudos, old horse. Don't try to ape your betters, it shows up however much you try to chrome-plate it.:enjoy:

Oh dear, what an evil reputation to live up to. Why do you keep marking others when you write this? Need support? Feel a sense of isolation?

I don't really have to justify my credentials to a Pakistani; there are enough Kashmiri Muslims and Kashmiri Pundits who know me and what I stand for, and what I have done in a very small way for normalcy, so thank you very much: if you can find a little place next to the kudos, you can keep your unwanted certificates there too. I don't see you or anyone else, not Zibago, not The Sandman, not Moonlight, doing anything similar, only swearing yourselves into a blue fit on PDF.

Put your money where your mouth is.

And if any of you had a single word of Kashur, you would have remarked on something that I carry into every post. But you are long-distance warriors, of course.

Dear Sir, your own people like Lalu Parsad Yadev and Rani Mukharjee have criticized Indian stance , in old times even Pholan Devi gave same sort of comments perhaps u should get proofs of atrocities by them along with figures.

Even great artist Om Puri facing legal action by speaking truth.

What I like the most about these conversations is the hilarious use you make of English.

I didn't use that phrase, so to introduce it and try to build an elaborate construction around it is really rather clumsy. Kudos, old horse. Don't try to ape your betters, it shows up however much you try to chrome-plate it.:enjoy:
I guess in old age you unable to handle any sarcasm:p: guess I must have touched a RAW nerve :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Negative ratings for what having a different viewpoint?
@django @Moonlight @The San

Well I am very sick of this negative rating thing. People here are giving it like a "thank" to posts. This needs to stop. Since last few weeks, I am noticing people are misusing their power.

Many Hindus are now closet atheists because who the hell can accept worshipping a rock and cows. :lol::lol: The only thing keeping it alive is tradition and pride. This is the why the west is interested in them, its like their pet project to turn a country into atheists. Paganism typically leads to either atheism or satanism so you already know where the rape fetish and murder fetish comes from, its inbuilt through hundreds of years of conditioning and practicing dark arts.

I feel bad for the Muslims and Christians who live in India because it must not be easy for them to be surrounded by perverted hinduvitas just looking for an excuse to abuse if they don't act subservient.

Very true. They are having a difficult life under Hindu leadership.

I guess in old age you unable to handle any sarcasm:p: guess I must have touched a RAW nerve :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This deserves my "thank". :lol:

@django @CHI RULES @Zibago @Jonah Arthur @Indus Falcon @Menace2Society @Malik Abdullah @Moonlight

Urdu1.JPG

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom