What's new

Rape of Muslim women in Kashmir by Indian Army

we live in unfortunate times.
living in denial will continue to nurture such times.
I urge the Indians and Pakistanis to practice some self restraint and not insult the misfortune of kashmiris to score some brownie points over one another.
[to patriotic Indians : you didn't need proof for the surgical strikes, why do you need proof when a woman (actually many) allege rape ?
to patrioticPakistanis : your moral stature took a permanent hit after your "morally-inspired" actions in operation searchlight were exposed. keep ur protest but refrain from acting as if u r the epitome of justice in the world. you are as much as filthy we are, if not more.

I consider all Indians guilty. They all shamelessly support their Army's actions and they boast about their Army getting to rape Kashmiris. They are all guilty by default.

Just look at the Indian comments in the FB link below. Is this a civilised nation? Can it be considered innocent of its Army's crimes?

https://www.facebook.com/CulturedeKashmir/posts/1152219488142734?pnref=story

@Hiptullha @SHAH07 @DESERT FIGHTER @dsr478 @atya @django @Khafee @Zarvan @Md Akmal @asad71
@Saiful Islam @Arefin007 @waz @Malik Abdullah @barbarosa @I S I @CHI RULES @RazaGujjar @PAKISTANFOREVER @Mugwop @BATMAN
@SarthakGanguly

Back
Top Bottom