What's new

Rape in India – Why it becomes a worldwide story

just another day there was a thread how a pakistani gril was filmed while bieng raped and her video was circualted thruowt pakistan

and then akistanies have stomach to talk against rapes in india ... hillarious isnt it ;)

LMAO having a heart attack typing I guess. Guru beta. Din ko taare tujhe na bataay to mera naam bhi Dalit nahin. LMAO

just another day there was a thread how a pakistani gril was filmed while bieng raped and her video was circualted thruowt pakistan

and then akistanies have stomach to talk against rapes in india ... hillarious isnt it ;)

Yes, and PDF management deleted that thread. Its called Pakistan: Clicking on rape

Pakistan: Clicking on rape | Inquirer News

Well, sorry to tell you that Baccha Bazi is your disease imported from Afghanistan. 9 out 10 kids in Pakistan are sexually exploited.

And Pakistan is the GAY **** Consumer :P

Did you pull that video (afghanistan) and those facts from your a..?Btwn 60% of indian kids are victims of sexual abuse... That's your next generation.

Curry *** is lit on fire. Always fun to see how these curry suckers like to bring Pakistan into the debate. Good to see their skinny curry asses are on fire. Now defend like never before. Defend the rape crisis like your life depends on it.

Hey Dalit , You know the name of the other country which eats most curry after India ? Surprise , Its Paksitan.

So suck up your curry and stfu.

Did you pull that video (afghanistan) and those facts from your a..?Btwn 60% of indian kids are victims of sexual abuse... That's your next generation.

I see you have some obsession with AS* . Are you also consuming that Gay p*rn secretly ?

• Pakistan is home to 1.5m street children, 90% of whom have been abused
You wanted some facts, Here you go nigger.

Pakistan, Heaven for Pedophiles | Winds of Jihad
Pakistan: Protecting Children From Pedophiles is “Western Agenda” | Winds of Jihad

Read more:Â Why millions of Pakistani children are falling prey to vicious paedophiles | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Atleast we put those scum bags in jail .. Unlike india where 11 year olds are raping 8 year olds among other wierd shit like Delhi bus gang rape n murder .. From mass rapes in IOK to North East india.

Apart from the Internet that is full o such clips from india many f whih indian online troll like yourself label as "Pakistani scandal".

LOL @madooxno9 you were calling me a "50 cent warrior" in the Iran thread just for having a debate with an Iranian member who was flaming China, but what are you doing in this thread?

Don't get banned please, just try to debate normally.

Advise to all female tourist avoid going to rape capital India then don’t come crying if you get raped there.

Yes, and PDF management deleted that thread. Its called Pakistan: Clicking on rape

Pakistan: Clicking on rape | Inquirer News
Here you go again, RAPE and Pakistan must be your obsession.
@ Topic, albeit rapes happen all over the world thus India is no exception but i guess it's the violent nature of this crime in India which makes the headlines.
No doubt such crime also happens in say Switzerland that seldom make news but if a tourist was gangraped in Swiss Alps, that would certainly get media coverage as was the case with the Swiss tourist in India, then the high profile bus incident added more fuel to the fire add to that those girls found hanging from trees.....all in all it's recipe for media attention.

Hey Dalit , You know the name of the other country which eats most curry after India ? Surprise Mah Nigger , Its Paksitan.

I see you have some obsession with AS* . Are you a;so consuming that Gay **** secretly ?

Pakistan: Protecting Children From Pedophiles is “Western Agenda” | Winds of Jihad

Read more:Â Why millions of Pakistani children are falling prey to vicious paedophiles | Daily Mail Online

Winds of Jihad? N daily mail online ? Is that where you get your news from ? Shows your level of intellect or should I say lack of it ! Winds of fart!

As for me watchin gay **** ? Bet you have your video online on those sleezy indian **** sites. And probably among the 60% abused indian kids.

LMAO having a heart attack typing I guess. Guru beta. Din ko taare tujhe na bataay to mera naam bhi Dalit nahin. LMAO
baap ko beta keh raha hai

nana.jpg

LOL @madooxno9 you were calling me a "50 cent warrior" in the Iran thread just for having a debate with an Iranian member who was flaming China, but what are you doing in this thread?

Don't get banned please, just try to debate normally.

Well I never said you are 50 cent warrior . Show me where did I mention your name? It was for both Chinese and Iranian members who were really behaving like authority, which they are not.

Winds of Jihad? N daily mail online ? Is that where you get your news from ? Shows your level of intellect or should I say lack of it !

As for me watchin gay **** ? Bet you have your video online on those sleezy indian **** sites.

Does not change the fact that those facts are proven and accepted by leader in Pakistan.

Well I never said you are 50 cent warrior . Show me where did I mention your name? It was for both Chinese and Iranian members who were really behaving like authority, which they are not.

I was the only Chinese member arguing in the thread at that point, and I'm pretty sure you weren't calling the Iranian members 50 cent warriors lol.

Anyway let's just debate this thread normally please.

Here you go again, RAPE and Pakistan must be your obsession.
@ Topic, albeit rapes happen all over the world thus India is no exception but i guess it's the violent nature of this crime in India which makes the headlines.
No doubt such crime also happens in say Switzerland that seldom make news but if a tourist was gangraped in Swiss Alps, that would certainly get media coverage as was the case with the Swiss tourist in India, then the high profile bus incident added more fuel to the fire add to that those girls found hanging from trees.....all in all it's recipe for media attention.

Those Girl were not raped.............

Hey Dalit , You know the name of the other country which eats most curry after India ? Surprise Mah Nigger , Its Paksitan.

I see you have some obsession with AS* . Are you a;so consuming that Gay **** secretly ?

we have Muslim personal law in India ....The modi govt. Should impose sharia law for Muslims too so that we can see some stoning of India Muslims also....for instance recent jap girl was raped by muslim

Back
Top Bottom