What's new

Rape in India – Why it becomes a worldwide story

Well I never said you are 50 cent warrior . Show me where did I mention your name? It was for both Chinese and Iranian members who were really behaving like authority, which they are not.

Does not change the fact that those facts are proven and accepted by leader in Pakistan.

Go smell your winds of Fart.

Atleast we put those scum bags in jail .. Unlike india where 11 year olds are raping 8 year olds among other wierd shit like Delhi bus gang rape n murder .. From mass rapes in IOK to North East india.

Apart from the Internet that is full o such clips from india many f whih indian online troll like yourself label as "Pakistani scandal".
well u know betterthanme how criminals rule in pakistan as for going to jaillolzz do i need to tell u about the treatment of criminals like lakhvi and that killer ofsaman taseer lolzz

well in india all the rapes which are reprted there is a mandatorry criminal justice that comes into force and criminlas get what they deserve (maybe late in some cases) but they cant escape while in pakistan who ever has money and political clout roams free like that imam who raped and hanged a boy in a masjid just a few weeks back or that politician from sindh who threw a christian girl from top level of a building after raping her or for that matter the case of those two boys of a senor pakistani politician who killed a son of an ex police man got scot free while there were agitations for justice by young pakistanies in all the pakistan just a couple of years back

so my friend dont bother too much about india when more than 98 % of pakistani population is suffring from crimes which go unpunished in pakistan mostli done by wadheras or there chamchas opr politicians or even local gangs

do i even need to tell you how things are in karachi and how bhatta khors and criminals roam free and kill people at will still there is no one who dares to punish them

jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain wo doosro ke ghar per pathar nahi fainkte

Last edited:
well u know betterthanme how criminals rule in pakistan as for going to jaillolzz do i need to tell u about the treatment of criminals like lakhvi and that killer ofsaman taseer lolzz

well in india all the rapes which are reprted there is a mandatorry criminal justice that comes into force and criminlas get what they deserve (maybe late in some cases) but they cant escape while in pakistan who ever has money and politicalclout roams free like that imama who raped and hanged a boy in amasjit just a few weeks back or that politician from sindh who threw a christian girl from top level of a building after raping her or for that matter thecase of those two boys of a senor pakistani politician who killed a son of an ex policeman got scot free while there were agitatioons for justice by young pakistanies in all the pakistan just a couple of years back

so my friend dont bother too much about india when 98& ofpakistani population is sufftring from crimes which go unpunished in pakistan

jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain wo doosro ke ghar per pathar nahi fainkte

Learn to spell first .. I can't even read your retarded post... Its like talkin to a retard from a low income neighbourhood with no substance or an education.

so thats the best u could come up with ;)

Oh good atleast now you have learnt this oneliner ..

I presume that you can not confront the evil of your society nor refute those facts.

But anyways this is not the topic of the thread.

A few street children (many of whom are afghan refugees) .. Vs indians on rape rampage (specially against foriegn women) vs 60% indian kids Vic's of sexual abuse...

In an indian rape thread .. Started by an indian trying to justify the sickness of indian society .. Well done .. "Winds of Fart" seems to have quiet an effect.

Oh good atleast now you have learnt this oneliner ..

A few street children (many of whom are afghan refugees) .. Vs indians on rape rampage (specially against foriegn women) vs 60% indian kids Vic's of sexual abuse...

In an indian rape thread .. Started by an indian trying to justify the sickness of indian society .. Well done .. "Winds of Fart" seems to have quiet an effect.

Better than winds of Jihad :D

Learn to spell first .. I can't even read your retarded post... Its like talkin to a retard from a low income neighbourhood with no substance or an education.

Except you live in pakistan, a country with a per capita income lower than India and you come from balaouchistan, one of the poorest states in pak. My servants in India probably make more than a middle class balaouchi

Except you live in pakistan, a country with a per capita income lower than India and you come from balaouchistan, one of the poorest states in pak. My servants in India probably make more than a middle class balaouchi

Hahahahahah ... The difference being what? 30 dollars ?? And it took you 7 decades to just catch up with us and at a time we are fighting a war since last 13 years.. Pathetic ..
You talk about middle class ? Do you even have one ??? Meanwhile Pak has a strong middle class at 45%.

And atleast even the poorest baluch doesn't die of cold in winters or heat in summers .. no does his children feed on a dogs milk . Wen the poorest Baluch has food to eat (even if is less) he doesn't sleep hungry like half your population.. with poor poverty than sub Saharan Africa.

Better than winds of Jihad :D

Ironically you follow both .. :lol:

You don't even know how to write a "balaouchistan" or "balaouchi" for that matter. What would you know about Balochistan or Pakistan other than the hate you're taught?

Now let's get back on topic. Why are you Indian men so evil and despicable? Why do you rape anything that crawls? Explain.

Last edited:
India bans TV stations from showing interview with man who raped student | World news | The Guardian

Mukesh Singh, convicted of brutal rape of Jyoti Singh in 2012, told British documentary victim would not have been killed if she hadn’t fought back

Delhi bus rapist blames his victim in prison interview - Telegraph

Mukesh-Singh_3216205c.jpg

In an interview from jail, Mukesh Singh said that women who went out at night had only themselves to blame if they attracted the attention of gangs of male molesters. "A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said.

Protesters-mark-the-anniv-007.jpg

Did you see this picture, that is enough to show that we as a society are fighting this evil. We are united against this. And Yvonne Roberts should keep in mind that UK is one of the top 10 country where sexual crimes are high.

• Over 400,000 women are sexually assaulted each year. One in 5 women (aged 16 – 59) has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 16.
(Note: Most of these sexual crimes in UK are done by Pakistani community. Things like Grooming young kids is very common phenomena. Specially sharing young kids within peer group.)

Good thing is we address it as a problem, acknowledged it and is creating greater awareness.

Though it cant be cut down to nil, I expect it reduce drastically.

Back
Top Bottom