What's new

Rape in India – Why it becomes a worldwide story

Well rape is everywhere but i personally experienced there is something really wrong with the indian men and they treat women inferior.Also bollywood indirectly promote rapes. A few days ago i red a news about some 11 year old kid raped a little 8 year old girl in india.Seriously this is not normal when i was 11 i had no idea what to do with my genital other than urinating.In india it looks like disrespect and insult for woman is indoctrinated in every kid and imagine when they will grow up they will definitely become rapists.
Also i saw plenty of videos on internet where women were beaten balck and blue in the public places and people were filming instead of beating black and blue the culprits.Everywhere including pakistan if you attack a woman in public you will be beaten black and blue by the people around you.

Here comes the butthurt uneducated troll

LMAO
indian-head-shake-o.gif

Kindly read the first sentence.

I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. I know how you Indians rejoice negative news against Pakistan. To add salt to the wound, you form gangs and attack my country.

I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. I know how you Indians rejoice negative news against Pakistan. You form gangs and attack my country.[/QUOTE]
other Pakistanis have made quite sane comments.You must be a special case.

Because there is a sinister plan to picture India in bad light there by making a stereotype out of it !

I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. I know how you Indians rejoice negative news against Pakistan. You form gangs and attack my country.

I'm a special case. I don't care whether we have a handful of Pakistanis that like to suck up. I don't.

Why can't Indian media(or for that matter Eastern media) highlight social evils occurring in the West with the same vigour they highlight ours??
Social Evils have to be condemned irrespective of where they occur, isn't it??

Well rape is everywhere but i personally experienced there is something really wrong with the indian men and they treat women inferior.Also bollywood indirectly promote rapes. A few days ago i red a news about some 11 year old kid raped a little 8 year old girl in india.Seriously this is not normal when i was 11 i had no idea what to do with my genital other than urinating.In india it looks like disrespect and insult for woman is indoctrinated in every kid and imagine when they will grow up they will definitely become rapists.
Also i saw plenty of videos on internet where women were beaten balck and blue in the public places and people were filming instead of beating black and blue the culprits.Everywhere including pakistan if you attack a woman in public you will be beaten black and blue by the people around you.

Do you know most of the street kids in Pakistan around 1.2 Million of them have been sexually exploited for as low as 75 Paise or nothing. They are all under the age of 15 .

I don't think it's an intentional conspiracy, I just think they like to look down on non-Western and non-developed countries in order to feel better about themselves.

That's why Indian rapes make the world headlines, while local rapes that happened next door to them in their own cities don't even make the news.

"Maria Wirth, a German émigré to India wrote on how she found German TV disproportionately reporting a rape incident in far-away India, while a local rape was a small inside item."

The world is against India. Better, the ISI has crafted a plot against India.
sounds familiar isint it ?:azn:

i guess making yahood o hanud sazishee maqbooze is a fav passtime of people of land of the pure :haha:

stop poking me .....i am not interested to see your family members.

LMAO
R1VvJXZ.gif

Do you know most of the street kids in Pakistan around 1.2 Million of them have been sexually exploited for as low as 75 Paise or nothing. They are all under the age of 15 .

Yep, everything is just fine in motherland India. Keep telling yourself that.

You expect an Indian to reply in a normal manner after exposing so much truth? The purpose of this entire thread is to justify the crime. It happens everywhere so why highlight India is the excuse... These Indians are in denial. They are dealing with a a rape endemic. Nothing more nothing less. They are not willing to accept the truth. Indian men are vicious an vile. They attack women in hordes. Ask any white woman who has visited India. We Pakistan should be very glad that we separated from this country.

Well, sorry to tell you that Baccha Bazi is your disease imported from Afghanistan. 9 out 10 kids in Pakistan are sexually exploited.

And Pakistan is the GAY **** Consumer :P

Curry *** is lit on fire. Always fun to see how these curry suckers like to bring Pakistan into the debate. Good to see their skinny curry asses are on fire. Now defend like never before. Defend the rape crisis like your life depends on it.

Well, sorry to tell you that Baccha Bazi is your disease imported from Afghanistan. 9 out 10 kids in Pakistan are sexually exploited.

And Pakistan is the GAY **** Consumer :P
just another day there was a thread how a pakistani gril was filmed while bieng raped and her video was circualted thru owt pakistan

and then pakistanies have stomach to talk against rapes in india ... hillarious isnt it ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom