What's new

Rape accused dragged out of jail and lynched in Nagaland, India.

The rapists she interviewed is on death row, unlike UK where child rapists are let off with few years prison times. And would Ireland allow how an Indian woman was allowed to die because Irish law didn't allowed abortion?
But its their country , their laws.. India is Our country..... pls dont compare.

The rapists she interviewed is on death row, unlike UK where child rapists are let off with few years prison times. And would Ireland allow how an Indian woman was allowed to die because Irish law didn't allowed abortion?
They changed the law , not coz an foreigner died , but because a human died! There were protests here to change the law and ITS BEEN FOLLOWED UPON. Whereas in India the turds murdered a poor girl and its been 3 years and they are still alive and breathing fresh air... boils my blood.

They changed the law , not coz an foreigner died , but because a human died! There were protests here to change the law and ITS BEEN FOLLOWED UPON. Whereas in India the turds murdered a poor girl and its been 3 years and they are still alive and breathing fresh air... boils my blood.

Some things are just unpardonable. The appeal to the supreme court was made more than a year ago, and guess how many times the SC has heard the case so far? Zero. Nada. They haven't yet found the time to even begin to take the case.

Please give me a link about a documentary from BBC about Savita's death who was made to suffer for almost a week. It's not about Nationalism but the hypocrisy of BBC, who would ban things when it comes to home.
Death of Princess Diana, they never made a documentary on that i say.

Yup but it was the minor who did this, they were party to the crime. hence 3 years for the minors and hanging for the rest of the 4.
It is amply made clear under Indian law that in such cases, the culpability is equal for everybody. Both for rape, and murder. The judges have written so themselves, please read the judgement.

It is only because the girl died, and they were charged with and found guilty of murder, that they are on death row today. Gang rape itself wouldn't get death penalty under Indian law. Murder will, but that too only in the "rarest of rare cases", where it was done very sadistically.

Death of Princess Diana, they never made a documentary on that i say.
Unlawful Killing (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And that's just one.

Please give me a link about a documentary from BBC about Savita's death who was made to suffer for almost a week. It's not about Nationalism but the hypocrisy of BBC, who would ban things when it comes to home.
You are again missing the point my man. Did ANY Indian journalist manned up and said , "what the Hell , I will make a Docu on poor Nirbhaya and show it to MY people and leave the decision onto them that whtever happened was fair or not? What did that poor girl do? went for a movie with a male friend/ Boy friend? and what suffering she went through after the Rape for those 3 weeks or so can you imagine man?
Its about making people speak up and get the answers from the Govt why arent the bas-turds still not hung? Its about re kindling flame of torrent of anger people showed . Its also about what goes on into the heads of rapists and the victim.
Rape is no joke for a woman my friend. The evils of the societies should be named and shamed.

Rape law was also changed in India and those culprits were sentenced to death. It's not the Indian mentality behind if they aren't hanged yet it's the snail paced judiciary to be blamed.
Stop repeating the lie. They were given death sentence for murder, not rape. And even if the law was changed and rape gets made punishable by death, it cannot be retrospectiively applied to the culprits - that's one of the cardinal principles in jurisprudence. It is there in the very frikking constitution, FFS:

"No person shall be convicted of any offence except for violation of a law in force at the time of the commission of the act charged as an offence, nor be subjected to a penalty greater than that which have been inflicted under the law in force at the time of commission of the offence."

Testa Setalvad, Pachuari can apply for anticipatory bail and get a hearing within a day. Testa got anticipatory bail from SC on a phone call from Kapil Sibal. Talk about priorities.
Well that's a good thing, because otherwise anybody can be jailed for a long time, even if they were innocent, befor the court hears the case. Bail hearing is a different matter from case proceedings.

...the consequence of sensationalism.....

Last edited:
The Rapist was a Bangladeshi Trader called Syed Farid Khan.

He thought he will get to enjoy Biryani in Jail, but turns out the people dragged him out of jail. stripped him naked and Lynched him.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hope the message goes out loud and clear.[/Q

In India the message is

If you are Hindu accused you will face the justice system, however if you are a muslim accused we will kill you as you are a lesser individual.

As much as one may want to react like this when dealing with such animals, this is not justice.

Good.... How long the victims can wait at the steps of courts for justice? When the laws and justice systems are working like bullshit, mob justice is better... nirbhaya case not over yet, even though there is massive media and public support... when justice will be done for unheard rape cases like these?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom