What's new

Rape accused dragged out of jail and lynched in Nagaland, India.

In the peaceful Bangladesh, women are elected PMs. As a matter of fact there is a Woman PM, opposition leader for more than two decades, an unprecedented event not seen by the human race.

There is a lot to learn for the Indians from Bangladesh, considering Indians assassinated their only female PM.
Dont forget it was a Woman Indian PM which helped your country gain independence and let you claim this record.

And her daughter in Law was the virtual PM for close to 10 years.

I do not like the family but I do have a grudging respect for this lady

50_best_faces_indira_gandhi_600x450[1].jpg

In Bangladesh women become PM, Opposition leaders, Speaker of the Parliament and remain so for decades, what a wonderful tolerant nation !!

Of course it could also mean the men in your country are emasculated and hen pecked.

A bunch of skinny whinny men who pole vault to India to experience freedom of any kind, and when they find it, they go crazy and try and rape Indian women and get lynched by the mob.

If only BD's grow some balls and act like real men. But I am guessing you never really had any good role model and that seems unlikely to change in the near future.

Dont forget it was a Woman Indian PM which helped your country gain independence and let you claim this record.

And her daughter in Law was the virtual PM for close to 10 years.

I do not like the family but I do have a grudging respect for this lady

View attachment 199652

And then Indians emptied their magazines in her, she probably had more holes in her dead body than Swiss cheese !!

Whilst our PMs and Opposition leaders are alive and kicking !!

Yups... matriarchal society is there culture.. well males have lot of independence too... matriachal dn't mean men are opressed....
Matriarchal society definitely doesn't mean that.
It means women have a lot of liberties and men dont object to it. :)

On topic, its interesting that Modi has been PM for while now, India is still unsafe for women.

That's a very sharp observation, but it must be a grand conspiracy.

"Does rape happen only in India? It's an attempt to malign India on a global platform. We must stop it," said a tweet which was shared almost 200 times. "The BBC is doing what western media does best - glorifying and making a celebrity out of a psycho rapist," remarked another user, while another tweet said, "Britishers have left India six decades ago, but their political legacy still rule this country?"

Source: BBC News - Why some Indians want to 'Ban BBC'

@jaatram
Sorry for the confusion, i guess I must hv pressed some tab wrong tab while using my mobile.

lol cmon both Matriacrhal and Patriarchial socities are bad you can't support one and condemn the other.. :lol:
Everything has its pros and cons, but matriarchal families 've more pros compared to a patriarchal one. JMHO!!
Edit:
Matriarchal societies tend to be more egalitarian.

Everything has its pros and cons, but matriarchal families 've more pros compared to a patriarchal one. JMHO!!
Edit:
Matriarchal societies tend to be more egalitarian.

Patriarchial ka bhi Vahi Matlab hai !!! :mad: :angel:

Patriarchial ka bhi Vahi Matlab hai !!! :mad: :angel:
Nope.
In a patriarchal society there 're chances that women will be neglected (like in northern India), which is not a possibility in a matriarchal society (as its always the women who inherit the property). Interestingly men don't have to face any such issues in either matriarchal or patriarchal society.
Sooo.... :)

Nope.
In a patriarchal society there 're chances that women will be neglected (like in northern India), which is not a possibility in a matriarchal society (as its always the women who inherit the property). Interestingly men don't have to face any such issues in either matriarchal or patriarchal society.
Sooo.... :)

Matriarchy ^^^

Here is the question nobody is asking.

What Role did the BBC video play in provoking the mob and the people to lynch that man ? ....... that video was available on the social media.

What if after listening to the Rapist on the video the youth crowed decided to silence men like him ?

Back
Top Bottom