What's new

Rape accused dragged out of jail and lynched in Nagaland, India.

In India the message is

If you are Hindu accused you will face the justice system, however if you are a muslim accused we will kill you as you are a lesser individual.

Now that you have got that message, stay away from India.

only person who made the claim is nilim dutta an anti india fraud "journalist"

Top columnist, top fraud? The curious case of Nilim Dutta - Firstpost

Incredible ............... just incredible. Only in India. :disagree:

On topic, its interesting that Modi has been PM for while now, India is still unsafe for women.

Not to mention the fact Indians abort millions of female fetuses, engaging in female infanticide just for the fact that they are female.

It appears there is a war against women in India.

India is the world's largest democracy; only except when it comes to Kashmir and Rape Publicity in Western Media!

Not to mention the fact Indians abort millions of female fetuses, engaging in female infanticide just for the fact that they are female.

So the real question is how will muslim men get four wives now ?

You will again have to do Jihad and kill the hindu men to get to their women. No doubt a mouth watering prospect for you.

Not bad at all!!!
I hope the same is done to the juvenile in Nirbhaya case who will be released in December 2015.

Btw this happened in a city with which some of my best memories 're associated with, Dimapur.
I can tell you one thing about the city that the men here 're exceptionally well behaved and I've never heard anyone complaining of eve-teasing. So if they came out on the streets and pulled a rapist out and killed him, then they must 've done it to somebody who deserved mob justice.

Off topic: I did not get any notification for the tag.

In the peaceful Bangladesh, women are elected PMs. As a matter of fact there is a Woman PM, opposition leader for more than two decades, an unprecedented event not seen by the human race.

There is a lot to learn for the Indians from Bangladesh, considering Indians assassinated their only female PM.

In the peaceful Bangladesh, women are elected PMs. As a matter of fact there is a Woman PM, opposition leader for more than two decades, an unprecedented event not seen by the human race.

There is a lot to learn for the Indians from Bangladesh, considering Indians assassinated their only female PM.

Yup totally..We are seeing everyday how you guys abusing your lady PM.. The only thing we have to learn it from you is how to pole vault high fences..

Millions??? Who told u bro.... its over exaggeration...

Not bad at all!!!
I hope the same is done to the juvenile in Nirbhaya case who will be released in December 2015.

Btw this happened in a city with which some of my best memories 're associated with, Dimapur.
I can tell you one thing about the city that the men here 're exceptionally well behaved and I've never heard anyone complaining of eve-teasing. So if they came out on the streets and pulled a rapist out and killed him, then they must 've done it to somebody who deserved mob justice.

Off topic: I did not get any notification for the tag.

Yups... north east people are extremly well behaved.. i live with them and i knw.... most important reason is literacy rates and strong cultural influence... unlike northern india...

Yups... north east people are extremly well behaved.. i live with them and i knw.... most important reason is literacy rates and strong cultural influence... unlike northern india...
Another reason is that North east had a matriarchal society.

Another reason is that North east had a matriarchal society.

Yups... matriarchal society is there culture.. well males have lot of independence too... matriachal dn't mean men are opressed....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom