What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

MQM should have cooperated if Rangers would have done the same by providing them DETAILS of criminals Elements within their Ranks
So you agree there are criminals in MQM. Yet you are against operation again militants. Debate ends here, haya ho ti hai meray bhai.
There was Aman in Karachi during Musharraf's Period and MQM was ruling Karachi.
MQM has been a part of govt ever since, one way or another in control of Karachi.

Criminals, bhatta khor target killers. I have provided enough in past, apparently you are too blind.
None of them are getting Convicted so far even Baldia Arson case has been put aside without its Final Conclusion after Releasing JIT report.

So you agree there are criminals in MQM. Yet you are against operation again militants. Debate ends here, haya ho ti hai meray bhai.
There are POSSIBILITIES Of course but Considering whole MQM is criminal is Gross Generalization of a whole Organization. Its like every Pakistani is Terrorist because Taliban was Active in Pakistan.

why Al-khalid, it would have been ARJUN
Or maybe pRAWn Conspiracy.

They can be. But they won't kill their own civilians.

so 92 operation they kill American Citizen ? hahahah are you nuts ??

ISI chief knew whereabouts of Osama bin Laden's hideout: NYT - The Express Tribune
America Gives Aid To Pakistan, Pakistan Gives Terrorism To The World
Crisis of Impunity - Pakistan's Support Of The Taliban
Hamid Mir blames ‘ISI within ISI’ for attack - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
The Journalist And the Spies - The New Yorker

i think that's enough or you want more ? :D

Institution has no comparison with a political party, the very comparison is very funny.

so Institution are above LAW ? really :D

What surprises me is that you will still defend their crap even after they abuse army and incite violence.

and what surprise me , that its hard for you understand simple logical things :)
another day at PDF discussing with TTA :)
even a Metric fail guy can understand this simple things

MQM has been a part of govt ever since, one way or another in control of Karachi.
Sweeping Statement. There is a difference between Administration and Legislation so First Understand that before making comments.

why Al-khalid, it would have been ARJUN

well Arjunk is not even in India hahaha
and any equipment that is in Ranger or Army Arsenal can be found in MQM office :)
just like OBL was found near the Army base hahaha :whistle:

Sweeping Statement. There is a difference between Administration and Legislation so First Understand that before making comments.

Blasphemy , he is a TTA , some holy Folk :D

There was Aman in Karachi during Musharraf's Period and MQM was ruling Karachi. So your argument doesnt fit there for me. MQM should have cooperated if Rangers would have done the same by providing them DETAILS of criminals Elements within their Ranks.

12th May 2007 was so peaceful wasnt it when mqm was running crazy throughout the city
And im sorry bhatta and target killing were also rampant during mqm rule

12th May 2007 was so peaceful wasnt it when mqm was running crazy throughout the city
And im sorry bhatta and target killing were also rampant during mqm rule
Consider that Incident a GIFT to all Haters to Keep their HATE Alive for next 50 years against MQM otherwise it was almost NOTHING compare to what Happened in Karachi Multiple times between 2008-2014.

We know the bravery;)
Hoshiyar Hoshiyar Hoshiyar
Ham iint se iint baja dein ge
Jang unhain nahi hamein ladna ati hai.
Kisi ne dumm dabai kisi ko sanp Sungh
geya, koi sharm hoti hai kuch haya hoti hai.

@Gazi Bhai need to ask your perspective on the future of MQM in Karachi. Do you foresee Karachi as a weakening bastion of MQM given the current circumstances and the situation at hand? Do you see a new leadership emerging within the ranks of MQM? and lastly do you see the vote bank of MQM shifting towards PTI? as there is no other apparent alternative which is NOT tried before is available to the voters of MQM?

And that is your justification? Dusra bhe karta hai tu hum bhi karain gay, Shaabashay

Other parties do have Armed Wings but none of them are involved on the same scale as MQM in Bhatta Khori, Target Killing and Kidnapping for Ransom. As soon as Rangers start a crackdown on MQM's militant wing, crime rate drops in Karachi by Hundred Fold. See the correlation there.

MQM started target killing and Bhatta Khori my friend. Karachi used to be a lovely, prosperous and peaceful city before MQM came to light. As soon as MQM emerged on the scene, Karachi became a hell hole.

Would you explain the definition of bhatta khori......???

well Arjunk is not even in India hahaha
and any equipment that is in Ranger or Army Arsenal can be found in MQM office :)
just like OBL was found near the Army base hahaha :whistle:

i hear you, its like every random bhatta khor who gets caught end up MQM worker.

Back
Top Bottom