What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

lol any prove of that badlia fire ?? solid prove , no confession in jails hahha
and yeah , when your bheja is about to blow you will even confess , the rape of 1000 girls :D hahhaa
everyone love his live , more than party ...
you will even go and confess things against your family if i put a gun on your head , or drill your brain out haha
Let London police put AH behind bars, and you wold use same logic

this kind of Confession needed to be declared fasle.. and by law confessions are true. until they are proved fasle..(so its on MQM to verify). whereas, charges are declared/proved to be truth..
By Law Confessions without Admissible Evidence have no Grounds to begin with that is why JIT couldnt able to CONVICT MQM worker in Baldia Town Fire case.

They bought lots of Biryanis with those Bhatta Money especially their Code Word pRAWn Biryani just to deliver money to London. Wow I am impressed you solved the whole Money Trail for Scotland Yard.

Umm, you do realize how money laundering fronts work right? This front would be an ideal location as a money laundering front. If the Rangers raided this joint, there has to be a good reason behind it. Rangers has became a very professional force after being overhauled, it will not strike anywhere unless their is a purpose.

allegation against Rangers, a para-military force of Pakistan. No proof. Aisa karo Army ko hi ga ley de doh. Why would rangers torture innocent civilians, makes no sense.
It Makes quite a sense when Political Victimization comes to play towards a Specific Political group.

By Law Confessions without Admissible Evidence have no Grounds to begin with that is why JIT couldnt able to CONVICT MQM worker in Baldia Town Fire case.

Saulat Mirza, Ultimate Worker of MQM.

Your entire Party was begging the PM to give him clemency and not hang him.

It Makes quite a sense when Political Victimization comes to play towards a Specific Political group.

What possible benefit would the Rangers achieve by victimizing MQM? If they are involved in Criminal Activities, they will face the Music. You yourself have admitted that MQM is involved in Criminal Activities.

Can't have your cake and eat it too

allegation against Rangers, a para-military force of Pakistan. No proof. Aisa karo Army ko hi ga ley de doh. Why would rangers torture innocent civilians, makes no sense.

hahahahah really ? itne maasom na bano yaar ke munni ko bhi rona a jaye :D
why Rangers torture people ? why ranger shot a boy for stealing and let him die on street ?
Police is involved in bhatta khori , murders , kidnappings , dont believe me ? watch Sare-e-Aam program on ARY ... last time i checked its not owned by MQM hahaahah

Army is just a institution , we love and respect them ... but does this mean we should neglect their mistakes , corruption as well ? are they above LAW ? or God incarnate ? ( nauzubiilah )

As far as there is aman in Karachi. Plus, only militants are beign targeted in MQM. MQM should have just cooperated.

Umm, you do realize how money laundering fronts work right? This front would be an ideal location as a money laundering front. If the Rangers raided this joint, there has to be a good reason behind it. Rangers has became a very professional force after being overhauled, it will not strike anywhere unless their is a purpose.
This is a Biryani Restaurant Located in the Street right next to PSO HQ not even Close to any big Franchise located in Karachi or Pakistan. Are you really serious that this source would be use for Laundering Money???Its a Family Business of Abidi which has been around before he was attached to MQM.

why Rangers torture people ? why ranger shot a boy for stealing and let him die on street ?
You sound like it's a para-military forces of India, source.
Police is involved in bhatta khori , murders , kidnappings , dont believe me ? watch Sare-e-Aam program on ARY ... last time i checked its not owned by MQM hahaahah
Police is, yes. Note: MQM is too. There is a mountain load of evidence.
Army is just a institution , we love and respect them ... but does this mean we should neglect their mistakes , corruption as well ? are they above LAW ? or God incarnate ? ( nauzubiilah )
No, standing by those abusing it(MQM and AH) isn't really tolerable. Abusing it and standing by it. MY god.

What possible benefit would the Rangers achieve by victimizing MQM? If they are involved in Criminal Activities, they will face the Music. You yourself have admitted that MQM is involved in Criminal Activities.

Can't have your cake and eat it too
Becoming Unsung Heroes for MQM Haters all across Pakistan for doing almost Nothing. Which is way Shorter way of becoming Credible then Defending Pakistan Borders and saving lives of people who got effected by Indian Firings at Borders.

You sound like it's a para-military forces of India, source.

why ? Sindh Rangers are directly coming from Heaven ? that they cant be corrupt or criminals ?

there is mountain load of evidence against the Army as well hahah will you believe in that too :)
Saleem Shehzad , Hamid Mir , 92 Operation , OBL , creating and supporting Afghan Taliban ... aye ? :D

No, standing by those abusing it(MQM and AH) isn't really tolerable.

so is tolerating anyway ? last raid on 90, rangers said it was because of Hate speech :D
isnt it odd ,that Zardari do Maa behn of Army , and still roaming free , Khawaj Asif has done Maa behn of Army in Parliament , and become Defense Minister , Hussain Haqqani , a traitor gets easy escape from our LEA's , after been proved to commit treason :D
our LEA's making joke out of themselves .. not me :D

Please name one Bhattakhor with Mountain Loads of Evidence against him and he is MQM member.

why ? Sindh Rangers are directly coming from Heaven ? that they cant be corrupt or criminals ?
They can be. But they won't kill their own civilians.
there is mountain load of evidence against the Army as well hahah will you believe in that too :)
Proof?
Saleem Shehzad , Hamid Mir , 92 Operation , OBL , creating and supporting Afghan Taliban ... aye ? :D
Institution has no comparison with a political party, the very comparison is very funny.

so is tolerating anyway ? last raid on 90, rangers said it was because of Hate speech :D
What surprises me is that you will still defend their crap even after they abuse army and incite violence.
Please name one Bhattakhor with Mountain Loads of Evidence against him and he is MQM member.
Criminals, bhatta khor target killers. I have provided enough in past, apparently you are too blind.

As far as there is aman in Karachi. Plus, only militants are beign targeted in MQM. MQM should have just cooperated.
There was Aman in Karachi during Musharraf's Period and MQM was ruling Karachi. So your argument doesnt fit there for me. MQM should have cooperated if Rangers would have done the same by providing them DETAILS of criminals Elements within their Ranks.

Back
Top Bottom