What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

Kyon yar, meh to thek hon. Waisey app mey say kis kis nay apni leader ki bat suni. Face it guy is a joke. Has made MQM present itself like a fool. Tough times ahead for AH and MQM.

Nai janab , ap jab se TTA bane hai , ap mai bhi wohi germs dekhe ja sakte hai jo kafi TTA mai notice kiye :D hahaha
and for AH , he is not my leader , plus he will die sooner or later anyway , chalta phirta beemariyun ka adda hai woh :D
and for MQM , if our LEA's learn something from the Past which i doubt they do , than they will treat them fairly , or else our LEA's believe , Jis ki lathi us ki bens , later when they get Chitrol like 71 , than we all know what happen l)

Rangers are competent, anyone who doesn't find them to be credible would say this. They are doing this to clean this city up, mess MQM created. TTP and other groups are neutralized.
So far Their competence couldnt get proven by Court so Cant comment on that. What they are doing is trying to bring DEAD HORSES alive who have been SCRAPED by Karachiite many times in the past even with their COMPETENT HELPING HANDS in the past.

and all muhajirs are not supporter of MQM either, they may support PTI :P ;)
After 2 Years of Mach Gana for FAILED Useless things I would say Muhajirs are Morally Stronger then that.

and for MQM , if our LEA's learn something from the Past which i doubt they do , than they will treat them fairly , or else our LEA's believe , Jis ki lathi us ki bens , later when they get Chitrol like 71 , than we all know what happen l)
Fairly? how can you say they aren't. YOu get this when you harbor militants. Don't ask for proof please i have had enough of this discussion.
Nai janab , ap jab se TTA bane hai , ap mai bhi wohi germs dekhe ja sakte hai jo kafi TTA mai notice kiye :D hahaha
Kaisey yar.
So far Their competence couldnt get proven by Court so Cant comment on that.
Elaborate.

and all muhajirs are not supporter of MQM either, they may support PTI :P ;)

Muhajir ? you mean Urdu speaking right ?
and yes not all Urdu speaking people support MQM , and not all MQM supporters are Urdu speaking ..
what is your point anyway ?

Fairly? how can you say they aren't. YOu get this when you harbor militants. Don't ask for proof please i have had enough of this discussion.

harbor Militant lol ? seriously ? what about Baloch fighting from decades ? what about Pathan's who killed more than 70k people in Pakistan ? what about daako in Interior sindh ? LeJ , JuD , Punjabi Taliban hahahaha
if you have any shame left :) take your words back :) hahahaha

harbor Militant lol ?
harbor and involved in illegal activity, such as Bhata, target killings etc, etc.
what about Baloch fighting from decades ? what about Pathan's who killed more than 70k people in Pakistan ? what about daako in Interior sindh ? LeJ , JuD , Punjabi Taliban hahahaha
So that's how you justify such illegal acts.
if you have any shame left :) take your words back :) hahahaha
Shame is justifying target killings and other sort of illegal activity.
MQM people are getting RELEASED especially Aamir Khan. FYI Hassan who was Arrested from BOTS restaurant is also being Released AFAIK.
Note: Rangers caught him int he first place just to get information. Plus: all convicts and target killers being caught are doing their time.

Muhajir ? you mean Urdu speaking right ?
and yes not all Urdu speaking people support MQM , and not all MQM supporters are Urdu speaking ..
what is your point anyway ?
bro then waht is meant by Urdu Speaking.? indians do that too, All pakistani speak taht too. anyway point was MQM has a membership/fellowship of many Karchitans, int sindh etc but they don't represent all in neighborhood... Plus leadership of any political party not always translate public sentiments and they just score political motives "not all MQM supporters are goons or Criminals" . So these raids against criminals would not move public against govt or establishment.

harbor and involved in illegal activity, such as Bhata, target killings etc, etc.

again ... same thing ... not just MQM is involved in bhatta khori and all ...

So that's how you justify such illegal acts.

no, but these sons of soil has killed more Pakistani than MQM lol ...
still JuD , LeJ , Baloch leaders , Triabls are getting free hand to do anything they want :)
no wonder why Pakistan in this condition hahahha

Shame is justifying target killings and other sort of illegal activity.

no , Shame is when you target one Party for crimes of many other ... or actually its called Hypocrisy .. but i guess this is what Pakistani's are famous for no ? been Hypocrites ? hahaha

Note: Rangers caught him int he first place just to get information. Plus: all convicts and target killers being caught are doing their time.
Why did they even LAUNCHED Case against him for Harboring Criminals if he was caught for Information only????You and I both knows how they handled it and it wasnt even Close to be called COMPETENT in first Place.

bro then waht is meant by Urdu Speaking.? indians do that too, All pakistani speak taht too. anyway point was MQM has a membership/fellowship of many Karchitans, int sindh etc but they don't represent all in neighborhood... Plus leadership of any political party not always translate public sentiments and they just score political motives "not all MQM supporters are goons or Criminals" . So these raids against criminals would not move public against govt or establishment.

no one represent Pakistan anyway , have you ever see justice MQM asked ? have you see justice of 92 Operation ? did you punish those who created haqqiqi and they kill MQM workers ?? allegation on MQM was first Jinnah pur , which turned out to be fake , and useless like Nur pur haha , later murder of Hakeem Saeed ? oh wait SC give them clean sheet ...?

later , they are RAW agents , but when MQM say , go to UN and show the evidence to UN , so what did we do ? hahhaa
dude , open your eyes and see the Hypocrisy of LEA's haha its not to hard to see :)

no , Shame is when you target one Party for crimes of many other ... or actually its called Hypocrisy .. but i guess this is what Pakistani's are famous for no ? been Hypocrites ? hahaha
Its called INSTITUTIONAL HYPOCRISY not just simple Hypocrisy. Maybe they were trying to Figure out Conspiracy behind pRAWn Biryani when they went to BOTS.

again ... same thing ... not just MQM is involved in bhatta khori and all ...
Does this justify it's acts. You amuse me, you accept this fact, yet you are willing to defend it.
LOL, please continue. This is very intriguing.
Why did they even LAUNCHED Case against him for Harboring Criminals if he was caught for Information only????You and I both knows how they handled it and it wasnt even Close to be called COMPETENT in first Place.
LOL, as long as the criminals are doing their time i couldn't care less. Plus, he was found with convicted killers, BTW. Live with supporting that.

Its called INSTITUTIONAL HYPOCRISY not just simple Hypocrisy. Maybe they were trying to Figure out Conspiracy behind pRAWn Biryani when they went to BOTS.

and you know what is irony, when some people take arms against them , later they pretend to be angels hahaha ... just like they did in 71

Does this justify it's acts. You amuse me, you accept this fact, yet you are willing to defend it.

LOL, please continue. This is very intriguing.

LOL, as long as the criminals are doing their time i couldn't care less. Plus, he was found with convicted killers, BTW. Live with supporting that.

dude you are not making any sense ?

oh wait , another undeserved TTA i am in discussion with :D
Please dont give me - rating haahahhhaahahahahaha

, later murder of Hakeem Saeed ? oh wait SC give them clean sheet ...?

later , they are RAW agents , but when MQM say , go to UN and show the evidence to UN , so what did we do ? hahhaa
dude , open your eyes and see the Hypocrisy of LEA's haha its not to hard to see :)
i was merely discussing SWEEPING statement used for all followers... bcz thats is insanity and people have different mind and ideology.
for the case, that is MQM involved in murder, ransom etc so yes it truly is.. their own members confessions are enough...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom