What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

Whats wrong with the pic is that the paid actress should have given the bangles to mqm rabta comitee or even better the fatso teefa bhense himself
sorry my photoshop skills are abymal . Any takers???

S
So basically you should be thanking rangers . So why all this hue and cry . Make up ur mind. Plzzxzz
Sorry it all is against patriotic intersts of Pakistan , I don't support any of that ?
& I want rangers carry their right full duties to curb the crime & criminals but with accordance of law of land ?
Not building their own law ?
In the end it all be decided by political mandate holders of the city ?
So Best thing could be to bring them on board & push them for help instead to bully them wrongly just to make media fill up , its stomach?

Last edited:
Sorry it all is against patriotic intersts of Pakistan , I don't support any of that ?
& I want rangers carry their right full duties to curb the crime & criminals but with accordance of law of land ?
Not building their own law ?
In the end it all be decided by political mandate holders of the city ?
So Best thing could be to bring them on board & push them for help instead to bully them wrongly just to make media fill up , its stomach?
After 9 11 even the usa bastion of rights of citizen and what not had to take drastic actions . We have to protect our interests , its just that the notanki or puppet law makers are more into $$$$$$$$$ than law makking etc . They dont give a rats *** to what happens to terrorists that have been aprehended. They are still held in prisons from which they are jacked out one way or another. The politicians are only squeeling when they know they've been cought by their pants down .
I am just a simple citizen who just wants once for the mighty to answer for their crimes . I say no to nro. To be honest not interested if some minor rights of these thugs, killers are breached. Period!!!!!

After 9 11 even the usa bastion of rights of citizen and what not had to take drastic actions . We have to protect our interests , its just that the notanki or puppet law makers are more into $$$$$$$$$ than law makking etc . They dont give a rats *** to what happens to terrorists that have been aprehended. They are still held in prisons from which they are jacked out one way or another. The politicians are only squeeling when they know they've been cought by their pants down .
I am just a simple citizen who just wants once for the mighty to answer for their crimes . I say no to nro. To be honest not interested if some minor rights of these thugs, killers are breached. Period!!!!!
With your logic there only be the rule of law breakers ?
With or without uniforms ?

With your logic there only be the rule of law breakers ?
With or without uniforms ?
Its not my logic. Most of the developed world countries logic can be summed up in this. Extraordinary times extraordinary measures . Thats why in earlier post mentioned usa coz most of the rights of citizens actividts look to the usa

Its not my logic. Most of the developed world countries logic can be summed up in this. Extraordinary times extraordinary measures . Thats why in earlier post mentioned usa coz most of the rights of citizens actividts look to the usa
No where in this world , you can kill or capture a majority population against their will ?
Its already demonstrated even in USA killing of black youth by white extremist police just few months back?

No where in this world , you can kill or capture a majority population against their will ?
Its already demonstrated even in USA killing of black youth ?
This is not against any race . More people in lyari gang war have been abducted, also more ttp or religious people have been abducted than mqm and still you defend these lowest of the low the scumbags , killers, rapists, bhutta khor .
This time hopefully army doesnt sell out and for once the david will win against the goliath . An impossible task but lets pray

This is not against any race . More people in lyari gang war have been abducted, also more ttp or religious people have been abducted than mqm and still you defend these lowest of the low the scumbags , killers, rapists, bhutta khor .
This time hopefully army doesnt sell out and for once the david will win against the goliath . An impossible task but lets pray
This is quite a Frustrated Operation on Ranger's Behalf now. Now they are Raiding Businesses of people without any Intelligence or without any Information. Now they are running out of Justification to operate against MQM by Throwing MQM Leadership which are Elected into same league as some Criminals on Charges of LISTENING to Hate Speech which is itself Quite ABSURD Allegation to begin with. I cant believe how would Rangers could Handle this longer but if this continued it will only going to Strengthen MQM in coming future.

not all MQM supporters are goons or Criminals .. exactly as not all Muslims are Extremist or Jihadist
Janaab his post was specific for the goons...He literally mentioned the same...that MQM has thousands of goons not that ALL MQM are goons unless there are only thousands of supporters or MQM people :unsure:

Byacharay ko bilawaja parti rehti hai even when he says something right (once in awhile) :p:

Good going, really need to take down MQMs Militant wing. Anything that helps. Whatever happened to Hunger Strike, still under preparation i suppose.
That Raid would be nothing but a BONGI if you ever visited BOTS in your lifetime. I hope you know where it is actually located BTW.

That Raid would be nothing but a BONGI if you ever visited BOTS in your lifetime. I hope you know where it is actually located BTW.
Rangers are competent, anyone who doesn't find them to be credible would say this. They are doing this to clean this city up, mess MQM created. TTP and other groups are neutralized.

get well soon :)
Kyon yar, meh to thek hon. Waisey app mey say kis kis nay apni leader ki bat suni. Face it guy is a joke. Has made MQM present itself like a fool. Tough times ahead for AH and MQM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom