What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

and who are you to declare anyone Terrorist ??
some Arc Angel ?
who in Pakistan isn't a terrorist ??
nobody has held hostage , and if they did .. you should go and demand that the entire Army and Ranger should Reign and quit their jobs that a Terrorist Organization has hostage a city that feed Pakistan and the Generals , with 18 million Population ...
I am definately not a terrorist!!!!!

Lot of people are collecting Bhutta from Karachi and MQM was late in the game.
Mqm was not late , they started it

so basically the Millions of Pakistani who either have soft corner for Taliban's are criminals too ?
and what about those who support PAC , PPP ANP , JUI , JI and PMLN ...
all have criminals and all have keep Armed wings , and none of them kick any of the Criminal out of their Party , so almost 75% of the Pakistani People are Criminal ?
LOL ...

And that is your justification? Dusra bhe karta hai tu hum bhi karain gay, Shaabashay

Other parties do have Armed Wings but none of them are involved on the same scale as MQM in Bhatta Khori, Target Killing and Kidnapping for Ransom. As soon as Rangers start a crackdown on MQM's militant wing, crime rate drops in Karachi by Hundred Fold. See the correlation there.

Lot of people are collecting Bhutta from Karachi and MQM was late in the game.

MQM started target killing and Bhatta Khori my friend. Karachi used to be a lovely, prosperous and peaceful city before MQM came to light. As soon as MQM emerged on the scene, Karachi became a hell hole.

Keep in mind that restaurants are great venues for money laundering. Our tax offices do very little investigation and restaurants can easily inject huge amounts of hard cash as income. There's a BoTS branch in KAECHS, Karachi. I pass by it everyday and have yet to see a single customer in there. It's in a very odd location with no parking. And yet they're always fully staffed. So my guess is yes, they're likely a laundering front.

I think what Mr. Haji Ghulam Bilour stated must be consider and we don't try to put MQM and PPP into the wall and result will be same as Bangladesh.

Our policy must be balance in both ways

yes yes , for you we are all Murtad and Wajab-ul-Qatal right ? hahahahaha
so MQM will be Sons of Yahood-Nasara :D
No one said there was a religious angle in it and certainly no one said you were Murtad and Wajab-ul-Qatal .
We are talking about bhata khors , killers thieves and the lowest of the scum . No one said they are not in pther parties but no one flaunts them and owns them as well as mqm . All mqm has to do is dis own them , but mqm will never do that as it will erode away ALL its Support .

and who are you to declare anyone Terrorist ??
some Arc Angel ?
who in Pakistan isn't a terrorist ??
nobody has held hostage , and if they did .. you should go and demand that the entire Army and Ranger should Reign and quit their jobs that a Terrorist Organization has hostage a city that feed Pakistan and the Generals , with 18 million Population ...

No Websters dictionary has a pretty good definition of who can be classified a terrorist.

Terrorism | Definition of terrorism by Merriam-Webster

Here's what the FBI classified as terrorism:

FBI — Terrorism Definition

My dada-abu is also a "Muhajir" if the definition of any one who came to Pakistan is used. But he never considered himself one, he was a Muslim then Pakistani. He was stated he was a Aryan before he would ever be called a Muhajir.

Perhaps that's whats wrong with you and other Pakistanis. They consider themselves this tribe or that, Aryan or non Aryan, Pathan or Punjabi rather than a Pakistani. They have their own individual goals over those of the nation.

This mentality sinks nations. Perhaps 1971 wasn't enough of a education would you like an additional civil war?

Preferably I do. One in which feudal lords, dynasties, and politicians are hanged. But it's not going to happen. Each Dynasty serves the interest of a foreign power. PPP for UAE, Nawaz for the Saudis, MQM for London. Any instability, or more of, can endanger Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

I think what Mr. Haji Ghulam Bilour stated must be consider and we don't try to put MQM and PPP into the wall and result will be same as Bangladesh.

Our policy must be balance in both ways

So we should let MQM continue on with their Target Killing, Kidnapping for Ransom and Bhatta Khori because we do not want to push them against the wall.

Smart Smart Idea

They never raid there if that's a Nehari Paya restaurant:) Biryani Dushmani:rofl:
From Karachi with love
image.jpg

No they found criminals and murders which are found in thousands in MQM.
Prove it now did rangers said they aressted any murders in this raid ? Yes or no ?
Another MQM hate POSTER ?LOLZZ

So we should let MQM continue on with their Target Killing, Kidnapping for Ransom and Bhatta Khori because we do not want to push them against the wall.

Smart Smart Idea
We who?
Are you the judge or a court ?

No Websters dictionary has a pretty good definition of who can be classified a terrorist.

Terrorism | Definition of terrorism by Merriam-Webster

Here's what the FBI classified as terrorism:

FBI — Terrorism Definition

My dada-abu is also a "Muhajir" if the definition of any one who came to Pakistan is used. But he never considered himself one, he was a Muslim then Pakistani. He was stated he was a Aryan before he would ever be called a Muhajir.

Perhaps that's whats wrong with you and other Pakistanis. They consider themselves this tribe or that, Aryan or non Aryan, Pathan or Punjabi rather than a Pakistani. They have their own individual goals over those of the nation.

This mentality sinks nations. Perhaps 1971 wasn't enough of a education would you like an additional civil war?

Preferably I do. One in which feudal lords, dynasties, and politicians are hanged. But it's not going to happen. Each Dynasty serves the interest of a foreign power. PPP for UAE, Nawaz for the Saudis, MQM for London. Any instability, or more of, can endanger Pakistan's nuclear weapons.
Being called muhajir or even declaring own self a muhajir is not any crime in any part of the world including Pakistan ?

No one said there was a religious angle in it and certainly no one said you were Murtad and Wajab-ul-Qatal .
We are talking about bhata khors , killers thieves and the lowest of the scum . No one said they are not in pther parties but no one flaunts them and owns them as well as mqm . All mqm has to do is dis own them , but mqm will never do that as it will erode away ALL its Support .
All those things are happening because we as a society & a nation & our security forces & our judiciary is hugely involved letting bigger crimes & massive crouption happening since past 67 years ?
Why untill now, non of the super croupt politicians from PPP or PMLn got arrested ?
Because then jamhoriyat will be in danger ?
Or it will expose the brutal relationship in crime of politicians +judiciary +establishment ?
That's what which is pushing a common man to become a low leveler bhatta khor , target killer of these super croupt power rulling the Pakistan ?
With out any fear ?

Smart Smart Idea

Your smart thought fail to understand what i said. Balance is good thing and Allah like balance and that is why he create balance in whole universe. We should not give power to one side and make power balanced one. If this policy is good enough then why east Pakistan become Bangladesh?. Please check Pakistan history especially from 1969 to 1971 and same history repeat in Karachi. Ethics make our countryman blind and we have to see through that and support what is right is always right. Currently media have been stop to cover peoples who were torcher by Ranger and then they were drop them in front of hospital half dead. This is not good and Govt have to control that and it is misuse of power and have to be balanced. Those peoples don't have criminal records but Rangers is creating future criminal or terrorist. Bottom line: FIVE FINGERS ARE NOT SAME. All Urdu speakers are not Kidnappers and Bhatta Khor. So stop these blindness

I am definately not a terrorist!!!!!

Mqm was not late , they started it

Please issue me Non Terrorist certificate

These kind of raids are going to make MQM politically strong cause these raids wouldn't bring any criminal to the justice in the court of law ?
Thus its just waste of time & the money peoples of Pakistan are paying in the form of taxes ?

Was this restaurants preparing "Daigs" of Haleem and Briyani for the Hippo of London?

Preparing for the aftermath of his "hunger strike", :lol:

They never raid there if that's a Nehari Paya restaurant:) Biryani Dushmani:rofl:
From Karachi with love
View attachment 240309
Whats wrong with the pic is that the paid actress should have given the bangles to mqm rabta comitee or even better the fatso teefa bhense himself
sorry my photoshop skills are abymal . Any takers???

S
These kind of raids are going to make MQM politically strong cause these raids wouldn't bring any criminal to the justice in the court of law ?
Thus its just waste of time & the money peoples of Pakistan are paying in the form of taxes ?
So basically you should be thanking rangers . So why all this hue and cry . Make up ur mind. Plzzxzz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom