What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

@Mav3rick @rockstar08

Look at when the Rangers Operations started in Karachi. Now compare the start date with the actions of Scotland Yard.

Now, keep in mind that after 2001, American let Karachi fall into the influence of the British to conduct it's influence over.

That the British would use AH to wield influence in Karachi, of that I have no doubt. Why else would they protect him if not as an 'asset'. The real question is, what are their intentions, objectives and interests. Furthermore, what we need to understand is whether AH has ever acted against the interests of Pakistan and Karachi, on the directives of any of these external agencies.

And just to let you know, the Rangers have been present in Karachi since 1991. Their stay and their performance during that stay needs to be scrutinized, what are their achievements so far? What were they doing when Zulfiqar Mirza was openly patronizing Ozeir Baloch and Lyari Criminals? What were the Rangers doing when the MQM was raising concerns over talibanization of Karachi and so on.

than you must be either a Punjabi or Pathan .. :)

and well if living and getting education in USA does not change your mentality than i guess no hope ..
and do they teach you in American school that kill innocent people in Operation , drill their legs , and torturer them to death ?
do they teach in US that extra Judicial murders are allowed ?
do they teach you that leave other Criminals belong to certain Ethnicity , and target only one ?
do they teach you that you can insult President , PM and even Prophet's but you can say anything against the Holy Army ?
do they teach you to be biased to that extent , where you are too blind to see injustice ?
do they teach you to promote religious extremism ?
do they teach you that Police can Raid anywhere without having any Warrant ?
do they teach you that in jail Confession's are ok ? and the convict never presented after Judge ?

I highly doubt you live USA :)
Why do you want to give a secterian angle to this. ???
Nobody is targetted . Except for bhuta khor, thiefs target killers and whoever they are wherever they are , they should be hunted down . Period . Karachi needs peace ordinary pakistanis need peace and for that thanks pakistan army

You said very innocently that arrested workers will be released if they are innocent ... Did you assume what will be gone with them ... Their social life is destroyed ... They might have lost their jobs ... Their families might have faced financial crises ... Their kids have expelled from schools ......
Collateral damage, happens everywhere. Zarb-e-azb, for example, people had to leave their everything behind, are you really this stupid. This is what you would call collateral damage, this happens everywhere. Rangers have right according to the law to hold captive anyone who they suspect, is this right or wrong? did federal government not give them this power? what's wrong with using this power, if they believe someone might be involved in illegal activity, they catch him. Then they investigate, turns out he is also a criminal, is this not possible, police and LAE's has suspect-ions all the time. It's only your love for MQM, that's resulting in such a stupid debate.
My friend this is not so easy as you are saying ... Their life is become more difficult ... After facing all above mentioned problems they would have nothing except to do crimes to fulfilling their financial needs .....
And you are ok with it, stupidity, stupidity, stupidity........ Where did you come up with this conclusion? They will have to:hitwall:, and you might be ok with it, so by your logic Rangers is the one who is turning people into criminals:hitwall:.

Collateral damage, happens everywhere. Zarb-e-azb, for example, people had to leave their everything behind, are you really this stupid. This is what you would call collateral damage, this happens everywhere. Rangers have right according to the law to hold captive anyone who they suspect, is this right or wrong? did federal government not give them this power? what's wrong with using this power, if they believe someone might be involved in illegal activity, they catch him. Then they investigate, turns out he is also a criminal, is this not possible, police and LAE's has suspect-ions all the time. It's only your love for MQM, that's resulting in such a stupid debate.
Cant just IGNORE this for Collateral Damage because it would turn an average Joe into Militant in the future thus making things Living hell for an average Joe. I think you might be too young to Remember what happened in 1990s but it was this So called Collateral Damage that made MQM notorious then ever to the point these LEA personnel avoiding wearing their Uniforms on duty and this continued for whole decade stopped by Musharraf in the end by some sort of Deal breaking with MQM. Playing with Innocent's Lives always have consequences and especially when such a large group could have got involved.

Cant just IGNORE this for Collateral Damage because it would turn an average Joe into Militant in the future thus making things Living hell for an average Joe. I think you might be too young to Remember what happened in 1990s but it was this So called Collateral Damage that made MQM notorious then ever to the point these LEA personnel avoiding wearing their Uniforms on duty and this continued for whole decade stopped by Musharraf in the end by some sort of Deal breaking with MQM. Playing with Innocent's Lives always have consequences and especially when such a large group could have got involved.
I can't continue, you people amaze me. Rangers have rights to arrest if they suspect anyone to be a criminal, is this right or wrong? if they are not doing anything illegal why is you arse on fire? simple as that. Rangers are cleaning the city, with bad eggs, there will be good eggs. Lives will be destroyed but on a very small scale, all for the greater good(peace in the city). Exaggerating and saying there social lives are destroyed, no jobs doesn't help your point. Take example of IDP's and people you mention are in a few number.

I can't continue, you people amaze me. Rangers have rights to arrest if they suspect anyone to be a criminal, is this right or wrong? if they are not doing anything illegal why is you arse on fire? simple as that. Rangers are cleaning the city, with bad eggs, there will be good eggs. Lives will be destroyed but on a very small scale, all for the greater good(peace in the city). Exaggerating and saying there social lives are destroyed, no jobs doesn't help your point. Take example of IDP's and people you mention are in a few number.
Rangers have Right to Arrest but they dont have Rights to keep them in Custody for that Long on the Basis of SUSPICIONS only. No one is against what Rangers mandate in Karachi but when Innocent People's Lives are at stake then there is a Red Line drawn right at that point. Those Lives that could get Destroyed could lead to Mess that even they couldnt able to sort out themselves in the end and an average Joe would suffer this.

Rangers have Right to Arrest but they dont have Rights to keep them in Custody for that Long on the Basis of SUSPICIONS only
They can for 90 days, i thought you would know more than that.
No one is against what Rangers mandate in Karachi but when Innocent People's Lives are at stake then there is a Red Line drawn right at that point. Those Lives that could get Destroyed could lead to Mess that even they couldnt able to sort out themselves in the end and an average Joe would suffer this.
Stop exaggerating, their lives are not destroyed, for the greater good we all must be ready for the blow backs and collateral damage.

Stop exaggerating, their lives are not destroyed, for the greater good we all must be ready for the blow backs and collateral damage.
Oh yes LEA would COMPENSATE for all the troubles they would go through during those Period or Govt. would announce some sort of Relief Efforts for them. If that Happened then I would take my Words Back until then There is a red Line when Innocent people comes to the Equation and this Collateral Damage cant be Justified on Operation that is CLAIMED to be Based on Intelligence.
They can for 90 days, i thought you would know more than that.
Through Kangaroo Courts of Course.

Oh yes LEA would COMPENSATE for all the troubles they would go through during those Period or Govt. would announce some sort of Relief Efforts for them. If that Happened then I would take my Words Back until then There is a red Line when Innocent people comes to the Equation and this Collateral Damage cant be Justified on Operation that is CLAIMED to be Based on Intelligence.
Are you doubting Rangers intelligence or our LAE agencies, you are very stupid i will put it in simple words for you. Rangers can catch anyone if they suspect him to be a criminal, even if he is innocent. Should rangers not exercise their right and arrest the men. You have a problem with the law now.
Through Kangaroo Courts of Course.
no. If they want to further detain him, they can do so through court, if i am not wrong they can keep him for 90 days.

Are you doubting Rangers intelligence or our LAE agencies, you are very stupid i will put it in simple words for you. Rangers can catch anyone if they suspect him to be a criminal, even if he is innocent. Should rangers not exercise their right and arrest the men. You have a problem with the law now.
I am not doubting their Intelligence but what I am saying is when the whole Operation is Targeted based on Intelligence then Arresting Innocent people are not Justified and if their is a Mistake then COMPENSATE them otherwise this whole thing would turned into another Mess which they cant be able to Clean up themselves.
no. If they want to further detain him, they can do so through court, if i am not wrong they can keep him for 90 days.
What if after 90 Days a person found Innocent then they should be RESPONSIBLE enough to Compensate them accordingly as they have put a person in prison and Made his Life MISERABLE from their Actions.

That the British would use AH to wield influence in Karachi, of that I have no doubt. Why else would they protect him if not as an 'asset'. The real question is, what are their intentions, objectives and interests. Furthermore, what we need to understand is whether AH has ever acted against the interests of Pakistan and Karachi, on the directives of any of these external agencies.

And just to let you know, the Rangers have been present in Karachi since 1991. Their stay and their performance during that stay needs to be scrutinized, what are their achievements so far? What were they doing when Zulfiqar Mirza was openly patronizing Ozeir Baloch and Lyari Criminals? What were the Rangers doing when the MQM was raising concerns over talibanization of Karachi and so on.

The Fat @$$ should return to Karachi then. Why's he hiding in London? Or trying to flee to S. Africa?

What are the intentions, objectives, and interests of the Brtis in wielding sole influence over Karachi? Come on now....

Altaf never acted against the interests of Pakistan? Is it Pakistan's interest to have youth student bodies engage in open warfare? You don't think killing the top, what 8 leaders of MQM so you can be the head chief is ok? Playing ethnic politics is in Pakistan's Interests? What about the 2007 riots, in deliberately inciting violence? Teen Talwar?

Lets look at 1991 to 2015. My history is bad, but i'm sure you'll fill in the missing information. Most of that time was occupied by civilian governments so what do you really expect from them?

What were the Rangers doing during the Talibanization of Karachi? The military was stretched thin, to the breaking point if you didn't know, and still is. Perhaps MQM should create a Corps under the command of Pakistan and do something useful rather than extorting money, laundering money, target killings, and listening to the Fat @$$'s delusional speeches.

If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, swims like a duck, it's probably a duck.

The Fat @$$ is schizophrenic. And so are you.

And you are ok with it, stupidity, stupidity, stupidity........ Where did you come up with this conclusion? They will have to:hitwall:, and you might be ok with it, so by your logic Rangers is the one who is turning people into criminals:hitwall:.

You have seen clearly result of collateral damage by drone strikes ... This collateral damage create more n more suicide bombers and our country had become worse than hell ...............
My friend collateral damage is not a positive thing ... As you are a kid that is why I could ignore your stupid arguments about collateral damage but your such arguments would not stop to be created more criminals and target killers by this collateral damage .............

What if after 90 Days a person found Innocent then they should be RESPONSIBLE enough to Compensate them accordingly as they have put a person in prison and Made his Life MISERABLE from their Actions.
You have a problem with the law, not rangers. Such laws are needed to counter terrorism. Again collateral damage and exaggerating won't help.
You have seen clearly result of collateral damage by drone strikes ... This collateral damage create more n more suicide bombers and our country had become worse than hell .............
Poor comparison, note: we let the American do it, it is was a poor choice, comparison is stupid considering people died in huge number because of drones.
As you are a kid that is why I could ignore your stupid arguments about collateral damage but your such arguments would not stop to be created more criminals and target killers by this collateral damage .............
Tell me one thing, is rangers doing something illegal? they are following the law, they can keep a person in custody for 90 days, if they suspect him. My argument is not stupid, i am only stating what the law is saying. You have a problem with Rangers cleaning the city or something 'uncle'.
but your such arguments would not stop to be created more criminals and target killers by this collateral damage
Any proof for your 'claim' ? didn't think so, stop this exaggeration.

The Fat @$$ should return to Karachi then. Why's he hiding in London? Or trying to flee to S. Africa?

What are the intentions, objectives, and interests of the Brtis in wielding sole influence over Karachi? Come on now....

Altaf never acted against the interests of Pakistan? Is it Pakistan's interest to have youth student bodies engage in open warfare? You don't think killing the top, what 8 leaders of MQM so you can be the head chief is ok? Playing ethnic politics is in Pakistan's Interests? What about the 2007 riots, in deliberately inciting violence? Teen Talwar?

Lets look at 1991 to 2015. My history is bad, but i'm sure you'll fill in the missing information. Most of that time was occupied by civilian governments so what do you really expect from them?

What were the Rangers doing during the Talibanization of Karachi? The military was stretched thin, to the breaking point if you didn't know, and still is. Perhaps MQM should create a Corps under the command of Pakistan and do something useful rather than extorting money, laundering money, target killings, and listening to the Fat @$$'s delusional speeches.

If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, swims like a duck, it's probably a duck.

The Fat @$$ is schizophrenic. And so are you.

First of all, thank you for proving that you are a bigot, with the last line of your post. And since I have never seen you, I cannot say, but unless you look like Brad Pitt, you shouldn't go around calling people anything on their physical attributes. Infact, you shouldn't be calling people anything on their physical appearance regardless.

Coming back to the real topic, I will address your rest of the post in the same sequence of paragraphs.

What would you do if there was a 'wanted dead or alive' bounty on your head for 10 million and the powers that would be, wanted you 'dead' rather then alive, for political purposes? I can bet that you too would flee the country.

Mine, too, was a question and not a statement.

Lets cut the BS cause if there had ever been any incitement, the bloodshed would have been unimaginable. There is a general feeling amongst Karachiites of deprivation and victimization, cashing that would not have been very hard for AH. You want to hang AH on the suspicion that he was involved in the murder of the trumped up figure of '8' MQM leaders, I say why not go after the LEAs and Politicians behind the operation of 90's in which 15000+ were murdered extra-judicially by the LEAs under the influence of politicians? Why does your blood run cold when the victims happen to be the Urdu speaking community???

I expected a lot from the Military, despite civilian Governments. The only time Karachi saw development or peace was when MQM was in power, the moment that power is seized by PPP, the city goes to the dogs, and the dogs are let loose by none other then PPP. And that is how the most important city is hijacked and juiced.

The military was stretched thin? Is that a bad joke or you that confused? There has been a significant Rangers presence in Karachi since the 90's, what has that got the do with any thinning or stretching of the Military......or NOT?

And if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck and swims like a duck, it is most likely a duck........unless you are made to think it is a duck by manipulating the facts.

You have a problem with the law, not rangers. Such laws are needed to counter terrorism. Again collateral damage and exaggerating won't help.

Poor comparison, note: we let the American do it, it is was a poor choice, comparison is stupid considering people died in huge number because of drones.

Tell me one thing, is rangers doing something illegal? they are following the law, they can keep a person in custody for 90 days, if they suspect him. My argument is not stupid, i am only stating what the law is saying. You have a problem with Rangers cleaning the city or something 'uncle'.

Any proof for your 'claim' ? didn't think so, stop this exaggeration.

Let me explain to you that the purpose for creating the 90 day detention law was to allow the LEAs to interrogate 'terrorists' and not political criminals. It was created for Talibaan, not for MQM. However, it has been used against MQM more then any other political or religious organization. So much so that now MQM senior leaders are being arrested for listening to a speech of their leader, regardless of their own views on the matter.

There is law and then there is the bending, stretching, side-stepping and interpreting the law as per one's own wishes.......in other words, it is breaking the law.

And finally, you know what a real terrorist is? I mean other then TTP? It is the men in uniform, who break the law for political aims!

One thing just hit me right now.

Our MQM friends are stating that the Operation is only aimed against them and only their people are being picked up. They feel that they are being discriminated and this should end.

But if the LEA are only targeting MQM and letting all the other criminals go scot free, why has the crime rate gone down? Why have target killings gone down? Why has Bhatta Khori gone down? Why has kidnapping for ransom gone down.

The correlation between the Operation and crime is too hard to ignore. This time MQM will not get away by claiming to be the victim and playing the Muhajir Card, they will face the music for thousands of people they have killed.

Back
Top Bottom