What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

But is it agaisnt the law? Are you in general against the operation now? What you are stating is exaggerated statement, provide some source. Their lives are destroyed, my arse.

No more arguments with you on this matter because I got understood your mentality ... In fact you are true PTI follower who doesn't get bother about problems of Karachiites but wishes to be voted by Karachi ........

No more arguments with you on this matter because I got understood your mentality ... In fact you are true PTI follower who doesn't get bother about problems of Karachiites but wishes to be voted by Karachi ........
Like you could continue. You have no proof for your claim, exaggerated claims...All to malign rangers.

Everyone in khi knows that mqm is a mafia not a political party! Yes there are many others but no other party is crying and acting innocent like mqm!

Mqm is gutter and khi needs to get rid of them!

If like past army backs out and use mqm for political gain like mushy did then mqm will take revange from this city and kill and loot more!

Aur bhai mqm ghutka qoum khuda ka khauf karlo hum bhi khi may rehtay hain hamai tum jungle janwarun ki asliyat maloom hai!

I live in Karachi, DHA. Don't believe i couldn't care less. Pakistanis, in particular Karachites are very happy with the operation and want it to continue. Look how much peace it has brought.

MQM and MQM supporters are crying because they are under fire. That's what you get for harboring terrorist.

I guess, despite all odds and in the face of mobilized state machinery against MQM, the people of karachi gave thier verdict in the most recent Karachi by-election.

But your Imran Lovers are so blind to the actual events and wishes of the People of Karachi. Not to worry, the dreams of people like you have continuously been shattered since the 70's........and we will continue to disappoint you in the future too!

Actually they release some numbers which stated that 730 suspects were picked up from Lyari and 720 suspects belonged to MQM. MQM has been caught and exposed, its supporters who receive patronage are trying their best to maintain their 'rozi roti'.

They should ask themselves this question, if the Rangers are only targetting them and letting others go scot free, why is the crime rate coming down?

I'll tell you why, the crime rate statistics are going down because all hardened criminals were 'systematically' allowed to leave or cease their operations before launching an operation against MQM. The hardened criminals were more in the ranks of Liyari Gangs, People's Aman Committee and ANP then any other political force. The hard core terrorists were within the ranks of TTP. This is a screen saver, a smoke screen. The day the operation is over and MQM left defenseless, will be the day when the actual hardened criminals will have no one to stop them.

Gallup, did a survey which clearly stated that majority of the citizens were supporting the operation. There is no doubt that there is going to be a huge segment of population in Karachi who will oppose this Operation as they are direct beneficiaries of patronage from MQM. One has to admit, MQM has done an excellent job in solving people's day to day problems and providing them with jobs. But what it does not give them is Carte Blanche to go and commit criminal activities.

Is any survey a more authentic source of fact then a by-election? Perhaps you need to go and take a deep, hard look at the most recent by-election in Karachi. And all that under extreme duress and within the control of Rangers.

Like you could continue. You have no proof for your claim, exaggerated claims...All to malign rangers.

I didn't claim anything but now realised that there is nothing to arguing with a kid ... Kids always live in delusion ... I had just told you hard fact .......

You have a problem with the law, not rangers. Such laws are needed to counter terrorism. Again collateral damage and exaggerating won't help.
Collateral Damages are not Recovered in short span from Cases like that. Maybe you didnt know much but we know what Transform those peaceful MQM supporters in to Killers and that was nothing other then REVENGE for Extra judicial Killing, Torturing them and their Family Members for Crimes they didnt committed and the cycle of Violence Continued for whole decade afterwards. So this is the experience of so called Collateral Damage which may not be important for Rangers since they posted to Karachi and left after performing their Duties but It is Karachiite which are HAUNTED by all that. So being Over smart doesnt would create more mess then it already is.
One thing just hit me right now.

Our MQM friends are stating that the Operation is only aimed against them and only their people are being picked up. They feel that they are being discriminated and this should end.
The only reason for that is because those real Culprits that were Actually Involved in the Violence are Walking Free and arent being Questioned ONCE by our LEA. When a province has a Minister that Bravely Admits and Proudly says that he RELEASED many Killers and also Distributed Weapons with Licenses to rough Elements LEA has a responsibility to check him as well but so far he is out of Radar for some reason. This going After Pawns and leaving Culprits would always Create DOUBTS and it is actually happening.

I guess, despite all odds and in the face of mobilized state machinery against MQM, the people of karachi gave thier verdict in the most recent Karachi by-election.
Oh, oh, guess what i don't care. AH in particular, i can assure you is the one behind MQM's downfall. How easy you must feel defending those who harbor and use terrorist. Heck, they even caught convicted criminals under protection of nine zero and then there is illegal weapons, lol. MQM hasn't denied it, so don't.
But your Imran Lovers are so blind to the actual events and wishes of the People of Karachi. Not to worry, the dreams of people like you have continuously been shattered since the 70's........and we will continue to disappoint you in the future too!
I don't vote for anyone, i don't wish to vote for anyone. If you tell me to choose from all these criminals and thieves IK is certainly the best choice. No i won't choose voting for someone who abuses National army.
I didn't claim anything but now realised that there is nothing to arguing with a kid ... Kids always live in delusion ... I had just told you hard fact .......
Facts, you shit hole, where is your proof of your claim, hard truth my arse, there is no such thign as you claim that is going on. AH key tarah app ka bhi demagh urh gaya hai.

@Gazi , be honest what proof do you have that what Rangers do turns them into criminals, note:poor people often are involved in stealing, you could say they are doing what is neccessary as they have no choice, but they are still doing illegal things. And you are literally defending what these so called people are doing. Please come with some example.
Rangers have every right to hold someone, you or me for 90 days, this is the hard-truth, such laws are necessary in Pakistan. Note: there have been more arrests in Lyari areas, mostly PPP goons, and some innocent. Collateral damage, some people have to sacrifice their lives for the greater good. And claiming this destroys their social life and turns them into criminals. Please, stop exaggerating.

@Gazi , be honest what proof do you have that what Rangers do turns them into criminals, note:poor people often are involved in stealing, you could say they are doing what is neccessary as they have no choice, but they are still doing illegal things. And you are literally defending what these so called people are doing. Please come with some example.
I dont need to prove anything I am a Witness of 1990s myself so I know what happened starting from 1990 when whole MQM was Hiding and their Offices were Sealed Govt.

I dont need to prove anything I am a Witness of 1990s myself so I know what happened starting from 1990 when whole MQM was Hiding and their Offices were Sealed Govt.
Speak of today, do you have any proof of your claims, no.

Speak of today, do you have any proof of your claims, no.
Today is just a BEGINNING the effects would be observed Later in due to this event IF things get Intensified much further from point we are standing today.like I said there is a red line when it comes to Innocent people in this operation or any operation other then that they can can catch Criminals as much as they want.

Today is just a BEGINNING the effects would be observed Later in due to this event IF things get Intensified much further from point we are standing today.like I said there is a red line when it comes to Innocent people in this operation or any operation other then that they can can catch Criminals as much as they want.
Again no proof, allegations, bullshit, bullshit. Come up with a sane argument at least.

Again no proof, allegations, bullshit, bullshit. Come up with a sane argument at least.
Does Rangers even RELEASE the statement for those who have been Released from their Custody like the way they released the statement when they Arrest them????Everyone Hids tehir Failure so as Rangers in Karachi and that is what makes thing difficult to believe even for those who have been against MQM in the past. Now they are starting to buy everything about against Muhajir thing already especially when news of 13 people who were caught by LEA on their way to Hyderabad.

keep going karachi rangers .kicking murderes and goons butts hard ,reducing the target killing rate and bori culture

Oh, oh, guess what i don't care. AH in particular, i can assure you is the one behind MQM's downfall. How easy you must feel defending those who harbor and use terrorist. Heck, they even caught convicted criminals under protection of nine zero and then there is illegal weapons, lol. MQM hasn't denied it, so don't.

I don't vote for anyone, i don't wish to vote for anyone. If you tell me to choose from all these criminals and thieves IK is certainly the best choice. No i won't choose voting for someone who abuses National army.

Facts, you shit hole, where is your proof of your claim, hard truth my arse, there is no such thign as you claim that is going on. AH key tarah app ka bhi demagh urh gaya hai.

Rangers have every right to hold someone, you or me for 90 days, this is the hard-truth, such laws are necessary in Pakistan. Note: there have been more arrests in Lyari areas, mostly PPP goons, and some innocent. Collateral damage, some people have to sacrifice their lives for the greater good. And claiming this destroys their social life and turns them into criminals. Please, stop exaggerating.

Mind your language ... Bacchay ko munh nahi lagana chahiye moot deta hai jaisey tumne mootna shuru kar diya hai ... I told you whole scenario that if you arrest innocent and after 3/4 months he got released from courts ... His life becomes miserable ... Then he doesn't have any legal option to fulfilling his financial needs ... This is just scneario not claim lekin tujh jusa ch***ya nahi samajh sakta ... Now you don't need to quote me again n again ... I don't want to argue with a low profile kid like YOU!!!!

Mind your language ... Bacchay ko munh nahi lagana chahiye moot deta hai jaisey tumne mootna shuru kar diya hai ... I told you whole scenario that if you arrest innocent and after 3/4 months he got released from courts ... His life becomes miserable ... Then he doesn't have any legal option to fulfilling his financial needs ... This is just scenario not claim lekin tujh jusa ch***ya nahi samajh sakta ... Now you don't need to quote me again n again ... I don't want to argue with a low profile kid like YOU!!!!

Back
Top Bottom