What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

just curious , based on your posts :)
it does seems , i never meet Americans who talk Rubbish of that level :)

I am a Pakistani-American, raised and educated in America my entire life. So you can say i've become "Americanized", but my parents have kept be chained with the Pakistani Culture.

I do understand American values and desires for Freedom and Liberty, and would like for Pakistan to embrace these values. However current Pakistani factors will hinder any development for the far future.

Sometimes killing a person is a blessing for the greater good.

I am a Pakistani-American, raised and educated in America my entire life. So you can say i've become "Americanized", but my parents have kept be chained with the Pakistani Culture.

I do understand American values and desires for Freedom and Liberty, and would like for Pakistan to embrace these values. However current Pakistani factors will hinder any development for the far future.

Sometimes killing a person is a blessing for the greater good.

than you must be either a Punjabi or Pathan .. :)

and well if living and getting education in USA does not change your mentality than i guess no hope ..
and do they teach you in American school that kill innocent people in Operation , drill their legs , and torturer them to death ?
do they teach in US that extra Judicial murders are allowed ?
do they teach you that leave other Criminals belong to certain Ethnicity , and target only one ?
do they teach you that you can insult President , PM and even Prophet's but you can say anything against the Holy Army ?
do they teach you to be biased to that extent , where you are too blind to see injustice ?
do they teach you to promote religious extremism ?
do they teach you that Police can Raid anywhere without having any Warrant ?
do they teach you that in jail Confession's are ok ? and the convict never presented after Judge ?

I highly doubt you live USA :)

than you must be either a Punjabi or Pathan .. :)

and well if living and getting education in USA does not change your mentality than i guess no hope ..
and do they teach you in American school that kill innocent people in Operation , drill their legs , and torturer them to death ?
do they teach in US that extra Judicial murders are allowed ?
do they teach you that leave other Criminals belong to certain Ethnicity , and target only one ?
do they teach you that you can insult President , PM and even Prophet's but you can say anything against the Holy Army ?
do they teach you to be biased to that extent , where you are too blind to see injustice ?
do they teach you to promote religious extremism ?
do they teach you that Police can Raid anywhere without having any Warrant ?
do they teach you that in jail Confession's are ok ? and the convict never presented after Judge ?

I highly doubt you live USA :)

Punjabi, lived early life mostly in Faisalabad.

Collateral damage is bound to happen in any military operation.

Whats wrong with extra judicial "murder" if the person in question is a terrorist/ killer who would have otherwise been released by a corrupt judge?

Institutional Problem, the police themselves are politicalized. Whoever is the CM of the province is naturally going to deploy them against his enemies.

Insult the President/ PM? So What? I'm sorry im not going to call you a gunda because you're the President of the fu<ked up Country because your wife was killed and people decided to vote for you out of sympathy? The Army has it's own skeletons in their closet.

If innocent people have been picked up due to Ranger Operations in Karachi then they should be naturally released. But if individuals who are involved in crimes are picked up they should be hanged in my opinion. There is no deterrence against crime in Pakistan, it needs to be reestablished again.

I hate unpar fatwa giving molvis MORE than the next guy.

What are the police raiding?

Institutional reform is needed as far as the jail house confessions are concerned. As for the appearence before a judge, they should appear and the judge shouldn't just say "oh you got slapped by a woman officer? your confession is demised from evidence."

You need to Grow up, and decide whether you belong to a Dynasty or a Nation.

When was the last time Benazir Bhutto fed any common Pakistani? And yet we have these Jahils doing Hajj around her Mausoleum, because they are being told to by PPP.

I'm stil waiting for that fat *** go on a hunger strike, see how many hours he can keep it.

My heart wants Pakistan to succeed but sadly no-one gives a shit about it.

Punjabi, lived early life mostly in Faisalabad.

That is enough for me , but i guess i need to answer you anyway ...either you live your whole life and studied in USA but remain a Punjabi , so i understand your hate for MQM ...

Collateral damage is bound to happen in any military operation.

so does this mean , they are allowed to kill anyone they want ? and no one can file a case against them ? well dude you seriously nothing learn in USA ..

Whats wrong with extra judicial "murder" if the person in question is a terrorist/ killer who would have otherwise been released by a corrupt judge?

and who will judge that he is terrorist ? army ? last time i check army charge Fatima Jinnah as RAW agent .. ?

Institutional Problem, the police themselves are politicalized. Whoever is the CM of the province is naturally going to deploy them against his enemies.

no its not institutional problem but genetics , this is major issues with Pakistani sons of soil ..

Insult the President/ PM? So What? I'm sorry im not going to call you a gunda because you're the President of the fu<ked up Country because your wife was killed and people decided to vote for you out of sympathy? The Army has it's own skeletons in their closet.

well last raid on MQM HQ , was because of endorsing hate speech ..
but unfortunately the Rangers dont have Balls to raid Bilwaal house , or arrest Zulfiqr mirza ...

If innocent people have been picked up due to Ranger Operations in Karachi then they should be naturally released. But if individuals who are involved in crimes are picked up they should be hanged in my opinion. There is no deterrence against crime in Pakistan, it needs to be reestablished again.

those innocent people picked up by LEA's are found in " bori " a big bag , and they are tortured to death ..
even if someone is involved in crime , the work of Ranger is to put them to courts , not to kill them .. and throw their bodies in outskirts ..

I hate unpar fatwa giving molvis MORE than the next guy.

that fat guy was the one who warned LEA about Taliban taking over Karachi .. and people make fun of him ...

You need to Grow up, and decide whether you belong to a Dynasty or a Nation.

I'm with Truth , and justice , but justice for all and equally , not that only one ethnicity is targeted and other are free to Fcuk Pakistan as they want ...

When was the last time Benazir Bhutto fed any common Pakistani? And yet we have these Jahils doing Hajj around her Mausoleum, because they are being told to by PPP.

who say i support the Bhutto's ? they can go and die somewhere i dont give a Sh!t about them .

I'm stil waiting for that fat *** go on a hunger strike, see how many hours he can keep it.

he is just having issues , he know his time is over , AH is the one who is hurting MQM the most ..
but i will still not justified biased Operation against one party , and declare them as traitors and terrorist ..

That is enough for me , but i guess i need to answer you anyway ...either you live your whole life and studied in USA but remain a Punjabi , so i understand your hate for MQM ...

so does this mean , they are allowed to kill anyone they want ? and no one can file a case against them ? well dude you seriously nothing learn in USA ..

and who will judge that he is terrorist ? army ? last time i check army charge Fatima Jinnah as RAW agent .. ?

no its not institutional problem but genetics , this is major issues with Pakistani sons of soil ..

well last raid on MQM HQ , was because of endorsing hate speech ..
but unfortunately the Rangers dont have Balls to raid Bilwaal house , or arrest Zulfiqr mirza ...

those innocent people picked up by LEA's are found in " bori " a big bag , and they are tortured to death ..
even if someone is involved in crime , the work of Ranger is to put them to courts , not to kill them .. and throw their bodies in outskirts ..

that fat guy was the one who warned LEA about Taliban taking over Karachi .. and people make fun of him ...

I'm with Truth , and justice , but justice for all and equally , not that only one ethnicity is targeted and other are free to Fcuk Pakistan as they want ...

who say i support the Bhutto's ? they can go and die somewhere i dont give a Sh!t about them .

he is just having issues , he know his time is over , AH is the one who is hurting MQM the most ..
but i will still not justified biased Operation against one party , and declare them as traitors and terrorist ..

I lived my first 4 years of life in Pakistan. Landed in US in 96. Most of those 4 years were in Faisalabad.

You're more than welcome to start filing cases against the Pakistani military because the last time I looked, they weren't taking as many Prisoners as they used to.

I'm distinusishing between the Army Operations against sewer rats and the Police "operations" and Rangers Ops.

1st rule in establishing law and order is not to start a war with everyone at once. You pick and chose some battles and hold out against the other fish until later. I dont want the Rangers to raid Bilawar House, I rather have the PAF do a bombing run over it. Along with Raiwind, and the Palaces of the Molvis.

The Fat *** was worried that the IDPs from the Tribal Areas would shake his votes. And they did, whats that street in Karachi where the ANP is on one side and the MQM on the other?

I'm not saying that there are not any good apples in the dynasties, but the bad ones will ultimately pollute the entire bag. Who was that Fat ***? Something like 9th in line in the Chain? Mysterious deaths surrounded the entire MQM leadership. Sometimes the killer is usually the one left to enjoy the spoils.

You're more than welcome to start filing cases against the Pakistani military because the last time I looked, they weren't taking as many Prisoners as they used to.

that is irony , that no one can file case against them , even when their own General has accepted to launch a false Flag Operation resulting thousands of innocent people died ..

I'm distinusishing between the Army Operations against sewer rats and the Police "operations" and Rangers Ops.

Army is not doing any Operation in Karachi , its mostly done by Armed forces kick out called Rangers , who have their own agenda , and just dancing in the finger tips of Establishment , who love to play game of breaking Pakistan ..

1st rule in establishing law and order is not to start a war with everyone at once. You pick and chose some battles and hold out against the other fish until later. I dont want the Rangers to raid Bilawar House, I rather have the PAF do a bombing run over it. Along with Raiwind, and the Palaces of the Molvis.

wake me up when any of these happen ..

The Fat *** was worried that the IDPs from the Tribal Areas would shake his votes. And they did, whats that street in Karachi where the ANP is on one side and the MQM on the other?

no, Tribals who play the Bitch part , comes to Karachi and they bring their Afghani's with them , they did not come here for work but they get involved in Criminal activities ..
i think its Abul Asfahani road ..

I'm not saying that there are not any good apples in the dynasties, but the bad ones will ultimately pollute the entire bag. Who was that Fat ***? Something like 9th in line in the Chain? Mysterious deaths surrounded the entire MQM leadership. Sometimes the killer is usually the one left to enjoy the spoils.

well , AH is a human like you and me , who was corrupted by power and money .. even we have General like him ..
but targeting just one party , and not even staying at code of conduct .. i dont think its right ..

The definition of a terrorist is:

1. Use of Terror
2. By a Non-State Actor
3. With a Political/Religious/Economic/ Ideological motive
4. Without regards to status of potential victims

The source of the above conclusion?

So...

MQM.
1. Uses terror
2. Is non State
3. Political motive
4. innocent people are killed

Substitute MQM with the PPP, Nawaz ( I hate using Muslim League to describe any group), PTI, Qadri, The Molvi Brigades.

I do not care about any of the other parties, I speak only for MQM and only in threads where only MQM is being bashed. MQM neither uses terror as a tool nor does it advocate spread of terrorism. However, MQM has known to be involved in tit-for-tat reactions, at time violent ones too. Their reason has some solid foundation and must only be judged by those who have lived those times and experienced the core issues on the ground, in Karachi. The people of Karachi, are probably the most educated and literate in Pakistan and if they repeatedly support MQM, they must have a very good reason for it.

So you think women in Afghanistan should not have an education? Women in Afghanistan should not be able to go outside of their homes? And on what basis are you stating your claims? How me anywhere in the Sunnah or Hadith that support the Taliban's views and I'll introduce you to a real Scholar.

I seriously don't wanna get into this argument, let's just say that I believe the decision to get educated or not should be left to the women of Afghanistan and not to you or me. And Talibaan, who follow Islam, know well enough that Islam imposes the responsibility of getting education on Muslims absent discrimination based on sex.

The source of the above conclusion?

It's commonly accepted definition by political scientists.

I do not care about any of the other parties, I speak only for MQM and only in threads where only MQM is being bashed. MQM neither uses terror as a tool nor does it advocate spread of terrorism. However, MQM has known to be involved in tit-for-tat reactions, at time violent ones too. Their reason has some solid foundation and must only be judged by those who have lived those times and experienced the core issues on the ground, in Karachi. The people of Karachi, are probably the most educated and literate in Pakistan and if they repeatedly support MQM, they must have a very good reason for it.

Give me protection money and I will not burn your business down. Seems like a threat to me don't you think?

I'm thinking about taking a vacation.

@Mav3rick @rockstar08

Look at when the Rangers Operations started in Karachi. Now compare the start date with the actions of Scotland Yard.

Now, keep in mind that after 2001, American let Karachi fall into the influence of the British to conduct it's influence over.

Give me protection money and I will not burn your business down. Seems like a threat to me don't you think?

I'm thinking about taking a vacation.
Wrong. Its Give me Monthly fees so that we could use them to do some Maintenance work of a Building.

Since in rest of Pakistan there are not much concept of living in Residential Apartments so people are quite ignorant of Apartment Union system and this Ignorance is actually Cause of their Belief of MQM taking Bhatta. The Real Bhatta Collectors are PAC and Sindh Police in Karachi not MQM.
@Mav3rick @rockstar08

Look at when the Rangers Operations started in Karachi. Now compare the start date with the actions of Scotland Yard.

Now, keep in mind that after 2001, American let Karachi fall into the influence of the British to conduct it's influence over.
What I understand from the timing is that when UK started Investigation Pakistani Agencies thought it is good Opportunity to get rid of MQM now so they are trying their Luck on them Relying on Scotland Yard's Investigation status.

MQM is still an Asset for Agencies who wants to Cooperate and is DISPOSABLE ONE because such massive Organization with Grass Root level Outreach doesnt form in Weeks or Months notice.

They endorsed it, they allowed to it happen. They are equally guilty. Thus the reason for catching them.

As long as they innocent are being released, which are. For example Amir Khan.

Anyone who allows to it happen and stand by it is equally guilty, in my opinion.

Another four workers are released from courts due lack of evidence .....

You said very innocently that arrested workers will be released if they are innocent ... Did you assume what will be gone with them ... Their social life is destroyed ... They might have lost their jobs ... Their families might have faced financial crises ... Their kids have expelled from schools ......

My friend this is not so easy as you are saying ... Their life is become more difficult ... After facing all above mentioned problems they would have nothing except to do crimes to fulfilling their financial needs ......

Surely the restaurant was nothing more than a meeting spot & trade spot for terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom