What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

Declare them TERRORISTS first so that this could lead to end once in for all. Without that people are Supporting them for lot of reasons of their own and none of us has right to question them for supporting a Legal Entity on the first place.

Stop discriminating against the other dynasties. Declare all of them terrorists.

Buddy its not just India or USA I am talking about around the World here.
After zarbe azb only modi is crying the world has changed a lot post isis now turkey and saudia are the bad guys

And so would Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Just because some section(s) of a Terrorist Group do welfare activities, or have a political wing doesnt make them Halal.

And who made you GOD to decide who was and who wasn't a terrorist? If the Talibaan are good for Afghans and Hezbollah good for Lebanon, what gives you the right to declare otherwise? Not that any of that is relevant in anyway to MQM in Karachi.

After zarbe azb only modi is crying the world has changed a lot post isis now turkey and saudia are the bad guys
This thing has already gone to UNSC but it was China which save Pakistan on that otherwise their would hav been some thing bad happened due to that. The thing is we are giving too many Opportunity for India to bash already that need to Contain some way.

I am starting to think you might be an Indiian troll. They are our army, not someone else's. Stop referring to them in third person.

whatever gives you a quick escape from the discussion man :D
i am ok with these titles assign to me over time .. RAW , CIA , Yahoodi , Nasara :D you can add your share :)
yeah when did i say its not our army ? but wasn't it the same army who messed up the 71 ? wasn't it the same army who kill innocent in 92 Operation ?
our army is not some Angels or Prophets , they are humans so they can be corrupt , murderers and even traitors :)

Army, when it comes to national security-yes they are.

and exactly this mentality creates all the problem , if Prophet Muhammad PBUH never put him above any LAW , Hazart Omar RA , never put him above any LAW , than Pakistan Army ki kia Auqaat hai ? :D

I think you have a general problem with this rank. Please take your complains to webmaster.

no no i am ok with lots of people been TTA's , kisi ki lene tu maza ana chaiye na :D

yeah when did i say its not our army ? but wasn't it the same army who messed up the 71 ? wasn't it the same army who kill innocent in 92 Operation ?
Be it right or wrong. They are our army. Other than that i have already wasted more than enough of my time.

Hard lesson, yes engaging with MQM blind followers is a complete waste of time.
Have a good day.

nothing is waste of time if you are learning something different :)
i can say you are blind follower of Army , aye ??
and talking with them is like hitting your head against the wall ..

i can say you are blind follower of Army , aye ??
Are you not? do you not believe in what ISPR is saying, or army saying India is involved in Terrorism in Pakistan, not enough for you? I am only being logical here.
and talking with them is like hitting your head against the wall ..
Even worse. Gazi hero accepts there are terrorist in MQM ,yet he is against any sort of operation against them.

Are you not? do you not believe in what ISPR is saying, or army saying India is involved in Terrorism in Pakistan, not enough for you? I am only being logical here.

ok Mr. Logical :) lets talk some logic here :)
ISPR say India is funding MQM , right ? RAW is training MQM workers , right ? they got proves for that right ??
now tell me why our Govt wont show these proofs to UN ? why dont they humiliate India ? we are hearing that India Involved in Balochistan and wazirstan ? why dont they give Proof to UN ??
sorry my i dont find this logical ..

tomorrow if ISPR , declare there are 2 God's ( Nauzubillah ) so you will believe in it ? ? ?

This thing has already gone to UNSC but it was China which save Pakistan on that otherwise their would hav been some thing bad happened due to that. The thing is we are giving too many Opportunity for India to bash already that need to Contain some way.
India cant do shit jud will survive jud will thrive Hafiz Saeed zindabad

And who made you GOD to decide who was and who wasn't a terrorist? If the Talibaan are good for Afghans and Hezbollah good for Lebanon, what gives you the right to declare otherwise? Not that any of that is relevant in anyway to MQM in Karachi.

The definition of a terrorist is:

1. Use of Terror
2. By a Non-State Actor
3. With a Political/Religious/Economic/ Ideological motive
4. Without regards to status of potential victims

So...

MQM.
1. Uses terror
2. Is non State
3. Political motive
4. innocent people are killed

Substitute MQM with the PPP, Nawaz ( I hate using Muslim League to describe any group), PTI, Qadri, The Molvi Brigades.

So you think women in Afghanistan should not have an education? Women in Afghanistan should not be able to go outside of their homes? And on what basis are you stating your claims? How me anywhere in the Sunnah or Hadith that support the Taliban's views and I'll introduce you to a real Scholar.

The definition of a terrorist is:

1. Use of Terror
2. By a Non-State Actor
3. With a Political/Religious/Economic/ Ideological motive
4. Without regards to status of potential victims

So...

MQM.
1. Uses terror
2. Is non State
3. Political motive
4. innocent people are killed

Substitute MQM with the PPP, Nawaz ( I hate using Muslim League to describe any group), PTI, Qadri, The Molvi Brigades.

So you think women in Afghanistan should not have an education? Women in Afghanistan should not be able to go outside of their homes? And on what basis are you stating your claims? How me anywhere in the Sunnah or Hadith that support the Taliban's views and I'll introduce you to a real Scholar.

i doubt you live in America ...
did you like in United States of Lala Moosa ??

Back
Top Bottom