What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

These Groups are Still quite Active in their Strong Areas but the only ones whos Political Activities are being Stopped are MQM in Karachi only.
So is it right that Rangers are catching bad guys in MQM or not? Plus if you have any complains 'Rangers to itlah dein'.

In this current status quo every party has goons to fight other parties goons, urdu speakers start keeping weapons coz they realized that fight against guns with throwing stones is a foolish act, back days JI goons was full equipped so as Sohrab Goth ( as the inhabitants living there keeping weapon as it's in there culture ) PTI has goons in shape of TTP and few other out fit banned groups current days they use Sunni Tehreek goons to fight with other goons as well goons of Sohrab Goth Katti Pahadi Kemadi Afghan Basti Qaidabad are PTI sympathizers. PMLN goons are Gullu butts PPP goons are Liyari mafia. So goons are every where.
ok

I am just Talking about ACCUSATIONS they have over them within their Work in Philanthropy dont convert it into India Pakistan fight on Kashmir Issue.
Thats exactly what it is they aid mujahideen in occupied kashmir thats why india hates em they are to us what mukti bahini was to them

jesuis lakhvi

Thats exactly what it is they aid mujahideen in occupied kashmir thats why india hates em they are to us what mukti bahini was to them

jesuis lakhvi
In the end They are also ALLEGEDLY using Cover for Financing Mujahideen Activity while MQM at same time MQM is ALLEGEDLY using KKF for Cover so why MQM is a Traget eventhough they arent being Declared Terror Outfit by any Country in the World.

So is it right that Rangers are catching bad guys in MQM or not? Plus if you have any complains 'Rangers to itlah dein'.
They are Catching Each and Everyone of them from MQM irrespective of Criminal or not. I dont even understand the Rational of FIR on Leadership just because they LISTENED to Altaf Bhai's Address. In this sense every week almost 20% of Karachi population listen to Hate Speech from Banned Outfits every Friday due to use of Laud Speakers.

You do know throwing in baseless assumptions is only winning you hell fire....Ask Zarvan himself if you are unclear of what he said coz as far as I read he said that thousands of MQM are goon not ALL MQM supporters and altaf sympathizers wouldnt be surprised though if he said all....

He did say that there are thousands of target killers amongst MQM rank, can that be earning @Zarvan hellfire? I mean is that even possible?

Rational of FIR on Leadership just because they LISTENED to Altaf Bhai's Address.
They endorsed it, they allowed to it happen. They are equally guilty. Thus the reason for catching them.
They are Catching Each and Everyone of them from MQM irrespective of Criminal or not.
As long as they innocent are being released, which are. For example Amir Khan.
In this sense every week almost 20% of Karachi population listen to Hate Speech from Banned Outfits every Friday due to use of Laud Speakers.
Anyone who allows to it happen and stand by it is equally guilty, in my opinion.

They endorsed it, they allowed to it happen. They are equally guilty. Thus the reason for catching them.
So without their Approval Altaf Hussain would have Stayed Quite????
As long as they innocent are being released, which are. For example Amir Khan.
For a guy like Aamir Khan its nothing big but for those who are Working somewhere or have a Job imagine Three Months of Judicial Remand for them could be. There are Countless people among their Ranks like those.
Anyone who allows to it happen and stand by it is equally guilty, in my opinion.
Then Arrest them the way Rangers are doing with MQM why are they kept free to Operate on the First Place.

So without their Approval Altaf Hussain would have Stayed Quite????
AH was spewing agaisnt the Army. They let it happen, and later did not re-track it, in fact enforced it. Your opinion on anyone who does that?
For a guy like Aamir Khan its nothing big but for those who are Working somewhere or have a Job imagine Three Months of Judicial Remand for them could be. There are Countless people among their Ranks like those.
Collateral damage. You wanna clean this city or not?
Then Arrest them the way Rangers are doing with MQM why are they kept free to Operate on the First Place.
If you have any knowledge against such factions, 'rangers ko itlah dein'.

I remember when this restaurant opened up, it got many rave reviews about the seafood. I frankly never liked their shrimps/prawns or fish. Then one day i tried the prawn biryani and it was BAD....like really BAD.
If you serve bad and improperly cooked rice as biryani in Karachi, you deserve to have your kitchen/restaurant raided by Rangers.

Biryani is a Karachi thing. You don't freaking ruin it.

I remember when this restaurant opened up, it got many rave reviews about the seafood. I frankly never liked their shrimps/prawns or fish. Then one day i tried the prawn biryani and it was BAD....like really BAD.
If you serve bad and improperly cooked rice as biryani in Karachi, you deserve to have your kitchen/restaurant raided by Rangers.

Biryani is a Karachi thing. You don't freaking ruin it.
Mostly raided for poorly made biryani, target killers caught were a bonus. :enjoy:

AH was spewing agaisnt the Army. They let it happen, and later did not re-track it, in fact enforced it. Your opinion on anyone who does that?
You know as well as I that they CANT not at least now. They are the Only Hopes that MQM could stay on track if Altaf Hussain is Gone but it seems like Higher Ups are more interested in REMOVING MQM by hook or by Crook and Installing some PUPPET instead something very similar to 1990s.
Collateral damage. You wanna clean this city or not?
Clean this City from CRIMINALS not Political Party or their Affiliates who are Innocent.
If you have any knowledge against such factions, 'rangers ko itlah dein'.
They can use their so called INTELLIGENCE on them as well just like they are using against MQM if they are GENUINELY motivated to go against them Of course.

You know as well as I that they CANT not at least now. They are the Only Hopes that MQM could stay on track if Altaf Hussain is Gone but it seems like Higher Ups are more interested in REMOVING MQM by hook or by Crook and Installing some PUPPET instead something very similar to 1990s.
Not MQM, militants. And those who speak agaisnt the state.
Clean this City from CRIMINALS not Political Party or their Affiliates who are Innocent.
They will be caught now and then on speculation. Many innocent people are caught all over the word. Stop crying.
They can use their so called INTELLIGENCE on them as well just like they are using against MQM if they are GENUINELY motivated to go against them Of course.
Again your hatred for Rangers is quite visible.

Not MQM, militants. And those who speak agaisnt the state.
When did Farooq Sattar or Ali Raza Abidi ever Spoke against the State in his own Words?????
They will be caught now and then on speculation. Many innocent people are caught all over the word. Stop crying.
When they call it TARGETED OPERATION they mean they are Targeting Criminals only. Is that Correct???
Again your hatred for Rangers is quite visible.
So asking a basic Motivation becomes HATRED by some reason. I just point out their Intelligence Setup which are full swing for Cleaning up Karachi from Criminals and Terrorists.

When did Farooq Sattar or Ali Raza Abidi ever Spoke against the State in his own Words?????
They allowed it to happen. They were in charge of this whole thing. Could they not stop his speech, cut it because he was speaking agaisnt the state. The best part was they endorsed the speech, thus the arrests.
When they call it TARGETED OPERATION they mean they are Targeting Criminals only. Is that Correct???
My god, in between innocent people are also caught on allegation. Later released.

A Target Killer with 10 killings under his belt is caught and the MQM slaves are still whining and bi**hing about why he was caught?

That should tell you where their priorities are. It does not matter how much they bi** and whine, Rangers will continue their operation.

BOTTOM LINE

Back
Top Bottom