What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

That's exactly what they are doing, if they were genuine in getting rid of crime and violence in Karachi then they would be doing raids all over Karachi, there are no go areas in Karachi where Taliban are hiding, they keeping low profile for now because of military operations, but they will be back under a new banner of ISIS. Maybe Rangers are cleaning Karachi from any armed resistance against future ISIS take over of Karachi. Without Karachi the Islamist revolution cannot succeed in Pakistan. Karachi is the life line Pakistan so they have to clear Karachi of any liberal or left leaning forces from Karachi.

MQM is the only political party that is willing and has the capability to fight back Taliban in Karachi, that is the reason why establishment hates MQM and Karachites.

Degrading MQM's power will only backfire. If MQM goes underground, Karachi will have a nightmare to deal with. Talibunnies will come out in open using different names and Rangers will not protect the weak.

They had to take 18 Hours to PLANT a Killer in BOTS and @WAJsal thought Rangers were Competent.:lol:
If you don't believe in Rangers, workng right under Pakistan army, how can i help you. You people need serious help.

There are POSSIBILITIES Of course but Considering whole MQM is criminal is Gross Generalization of a whole Organization. Its like every Pakistani is Terrorist because Taliban was Active in Pakistan.
You see we Pak army is cleaning up Pakistan too, right? MQM is over involved in too much illegal activity, har aik din bad naye chis mey name aja ta hai.
so 92 operation they kill American Citizen ? hahahah are you nuts ??
I am starting to think you might be an Indiian troll. They are our army, not someone else's. Stop referring to them in third person.
so Institution are above LAW ? really :D
Army, when it comes to national security-yes they are.
another day at PDF discussing with TTA :)
I think you have a general problem with this rank. Please take your complains to webmaster.

@WAJsal

Here you go, target killer was arrested from the Restaurant. People who were condemning this raid, Sharam Say Doob Mar Jao.
People have no shame, they will stand by and defend those who speak against the state, the army. Good work Rangers, thus the reason why majority Karachites and in general Pakistanis support Karachi Operation.

If you don't believe in Rangers, workng right under Pakistan army, how can i help you. You people need serious help.
Not DIRECT under Pakistan Army instead under Interior Ministry of Defense Ministry my friend.
You see we Pak army is cleaning up Pakistan too, right? MQM is over involved in too much illegal activity, har aik din bad naye chis mey name aja ta hai.
In this sense Pakistan has also quite a same Reputation in West towards Terrorism as well so hey even showed a Documentary on our Institution in the same way as they should a Documentary on MQM what should I call that then.

Terrorism in Kashmir really?
Whats next the dogras were right in acceding Kashmir to India

Dont talk bullshit about Kashmir
I am just Talking about ACCUSATIONS they have over them within their Work in Philanthropy dont convert it into India Pakistan fight on Kashmir Issue.

Not DIRECT under Pakistan Army instead under Interior Ministry of Defense Ministry my friend.
To some extent linked with Army. They report to Army too. Thus named Para-military forces.
In this sense Pakistan has also quite a same Reputation in West towards Terrorism as well so hey even showed a Documentary on our Institution in the same way as they should a Documentary on MQM what should I call that then.
Stupidity, comparing an institution with a political party.

@rockstar08 MQM is a known terrorist organization.

1 right doesn't correct countless wrongs. Get over it. They heldf Karachi hostage for long enough. The only thing left are the other Dynasties.

In a truly free and fair election, MQM would sweep Karachi, Hyderabad and a few other cities of Sindh. This is their vote bank and if their educated supporters believe otherwise, then perhaps you shouldn't give in to the propaganda either.

MQM is doomed, thanks to Altaf bhai's ridiculous comments against the Pak army.

Karachi will be free of Bhatta KHORS, Target killers and mafias now :tup:

I wonder how much you would enjoy the day when you are being ripped limb to limb by PAC (PPP) or Talibaan (JI) or ANP or......etc.

No they found criminals and murders which are found in thousands in MQM.

MQM probably has 20,000 murderers to every murder in Karachi, right buddy? I would seriously have AH's head examined, as well as yours........and not in that order either.

You are MQM goon under this category:

I think he is also a target killer according to @Zarvan

If they support those goons, nurture them and don't kick them out of the party than they are criminals too.

Back to Topic

Its trending on Social Media that he was selling Donkey Meat, don't know how much truth is in that. Most likely a Safe House for MQM Bhatta Wing.

Ah well, why not. As long as the place belonged to a person who is affiliated with MQM, it must be a safe house.

However, by that definition, over 70% of Karachi would be a safe house.

To some extent linked with Army. They report to Army too. Thus named Para-military forces.
You were saying Directly under Army right back there???Anyways this Means they are also worked as a TOOL for Political Purpose as well because their Strings are attached with Govt. Ministry in the end.
Stupidity, comparing an institution with a political party.
When Stereotypes comes to Play it is quite good Example of how our MINDSET works in Pakistan and in the World.

Anyways this Means they are also worked as a TOOL for Political Purpose as well because their Strings are attached with Govt. Ministry in the end.
I fail to understand why you are against Rangers catching bad guys in MQM. Do you want them to hold the city hostage, again? You accept there are criminal elements in MQM, yet you are against any action against them.

And that is your justification? Dusra bhe karta hai tu hum bhi karain gay, Shaabashay

It is no justification but rather a factual statement that since the opposition pets target killers, it is absolutely imperative that MQM be able to defend itself. And the ones who defend their home are neither target killers, nor terrorists. You get my drift, atleast I hope you do.

Other parties do have Armed Wings but none of them are involved on the same scale as MQM in Bhatta Khori, Target Killing and Kidnapping for Ransom. As soon as Rangers start a crackdown on MQM's militant wing, crime rate drops in Karachi by Hundred Fold. See the correlation there.

The acts of PAC and Liyari Gangs alone outweigh anything that any other party did, even combined. But what would laymen know of such matters.

And Rangers has been in Karachi for the past 23 years........23 YEARS!!!!!

MQM started target killing and Bhatta Khori my friend. Karachi used to be a lovely, prosperous and peaceful city before MQM came to light. As soon as MQM emerged on the scene, Karachi became a hell hole.

Again, spoken like a person who has never set a foot in Karachi.

Karachi was at its peak under MQM, that is before a military operation was initiated against Dacoits in interior Sindh. Ofourse the operation never actually took off against the dacoits but was critically aimed at the elimination of the party that was uniting the most educated and elite class of Pakistan.

CKvqJlEUYAAJ9EY.jpg
CKvqJgjUYAETyTt.jpg

I fail to understand why you are against Rangers catching bad guys in MQM. Do you want them to hold the city hostage, again? You accept there are criminal elements in MQM, yet you are against any action against them.
I want them to Catch Bad guys ACROSS THE BOARD and Bring them to Justice rather then Focusing all Energies on one Group and Scrutinizing them from Top to Bottom like that especially CEILING the Restaurant only because it was Owned by MQM MNA. It is not me but Rangers who are Claiming Across the Board while they didnt even raid a Single Madarsa in Karachi run by Banned Sectarian Outfits so far and there are so many Openly running even near so many Police Stations.

Insha'Allah, Karachi will be back to the city of lights once again. The Karachi where people from all over Pakistan went to find some job for their family.

We miss that Karachi :')

I want them to Catch Bad guys ACROSS THE BOARD and Bring them to Justice rather then Focusing all Energies on one Group and Scrutinizing them from Top to Bottom like that especially CEILING the Restaurant only because it was Owned by MQM MNA.
False, incorrect and very stupid. Rangers have been sacrificing their lives for our safety, catching TTP and other groups members on almost daily basis, losing lives in process, don't you watch the news. Thus the reason for the improved security situation in the city. One group, my ***. Yes one group, bad guys, even if they are present in Police.
It is not me but Rangers who are Claiming Across the Board while they didnt even raid a Single Madarsa in Karachi run by Banned Sectarian Outfits so far and there are so many Openly running even near so many Police Stations.
incorrect. Any proof for these preposterous allegations?

I think he is also a target killer according to @Zarvan
You do know throwing in baseless assumptions is only winning you hell fire....Ask Zarvan himself if you are unclear of what he said coz as far as I read he said that thousands of MQM are goon not ALL MQM supporters and altaf sympathizers wouldnt be surprised though if he said all....

False, incorrect and very stupid. Rangers have been sacrificing their lives for our safety, catching TTP and other groups members on almost daily basis, losing lives in process, don't you watch the news. Thus the reason for the improved security situation in the city. One group, my ***. Yes one group, bad guys, even if they are present in Police.
Just go Mobina Town Thana someday you will find very Large ASWJ led Madarsa Over there just few Blocks away from Abbas Town. You can also Check by Ayub Goth, Safora Goth and Pahalwaan Goth as well they are still full of them and not to mention Banarus and Kati Paharhi you will Sight many ASWJ Flags over there Symbolizing their Influence. These Groups are Still quite Active in their Strong Areas but the only ones whos Political Activities are being Stopped are MQM in Karachi only.

You do know throwing in baseless assumptions is only winning you hell fire....Ask Zarvan himself if you are unclear of what he said coz as far as I read he said that thousands of MQM are goon not ALL MQM supporters and altaf sympathizers wouldnt be surprised though if he said all....
In this current status quo every party has goons to fight other parties goons, urdu speakers start keeping weapons coz they realized that fight against guns with throwing stones is a foolish act, back days JI goons was full equipped so as Sohrab Goth ( as the inhabitants living there keeping weapon as it's in there culture ) PTI has goons in shape of TTP and few other out fit banned groups current days they use Sunni Tehreek goons to fight with other goons as well goons of Sohrab Goth Katti Pahadi Kemadi Afghan Basti Qaidabad are PTI sympathizers. PMLN goons are Gullu butts PPP goons are Liyari mafia. So goons are every where.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom