What's new

Rangers raid Clifton restaurant owned by MQM MNA

Here you go, target killer was arrested from the Restaurant. People who were condemning this raid, Sharam Say Doob Mar Jao.
And it took them 17 Hours to REVEAL so called Target Killer from there. Dont tell me you believe this whole thing BLINDLY because Raid has BONGI written all over it.

And it took them 17 Hours to REVEAL so called Target Killer from there. Dont tell me you believe this whole thing BLINDLY because Raid has BONGI written all over it.

Why shouldn't i believe it? That's usually the Modus Operandi, you arrest a killer, interrogate him and than release that info to the public. What did you expect the Rangers to do, release the info to the public as soon as they arrested him.

The Rangers have far more credibility than any other Political Party in Karachi have. Proof is in the pudding, crime in Karachi is down so Rangers are delivering results buddy boy.

Why shouldn't i believe it? That's usually the Modus Operandi, you arrest a killer, interrogate him and than release that info to the public. What did you expect the Rangers to do, release the info to the public as soon as they arrested him.
Normally they Interrogate for like 2-3 Hours and release the info but here it took them 17 Hours. It seems kind of Bongi to me and so far what details they revailed about that Target Killer???like how many people he Killed or His name or anything about him and what he do actually.
The Rangers have far more credibility than any other Political Party in Karachi have. Proof is in the pudding, crime in Karachi is down so Rangers are delivering results buddy boy.
Their Credibility cant even BROUGHT people to Justice so far and are relying on their own Kangaroo Courts for 3 Months Judicial Remands for Last 6 months now. So much Credible indeed.

Normally they Interrogate for like 2-3 Hours and release the info but here it took them 17 Hours. It seems kind of Bongi to me and so far what details they revailed about that Target Killer???like how many people he Killed or His name or anything about him and what he do actually.

You don't need to tell them how they should do their job? They are Professionals, let them do their job. The only thing you should be evaluating them is on Results, and they sure are delivering them.

Their Credibility cant even BROUGHT people to Justice so far and are relying on their own Kangaroo Courts for 3 Months Judicial Remands for Last 6 months now. So much Credible indeed.

Indeed, this is why the crime rate has taken a nose dive. Record shopping was done in Karachi, all major violent crimes stats are down. Hosla rakho yaar itna ghusa kyun ho rahay ho.

As far as their credibility is concerned, feel free to start a poll on PDF. Lets see who wins, i dare you :-)

You don't need to tell them how they should do their job? They are Professionals, let them do their job. The only thing you should be evaluating them is on Results, and they sure are delivering them.
I am just COMPARING their Current Activity with Past Activities. As for Delivering Results MQM also Delivered RESULT under their Watch when situation was almost in Control between 2002-2007-08 so should I say MQM deserve the Spot of Interior Ministry because they have also Delivered on that.

Indeed, this is why the crime rate has taken a nose dive. Record shopping was done in Karachi, all major violent crimes stats are down. Hosla rakho yaar itna ghusa kyun ho rahay ho.

As far as their credibility is concerned, feel free to start a poll on PDF. Lets see who wins, i dare you :-)
Crime Rate was also Low between 2002-2007-08 when MQM was In Charge and there were no Kangaroo Courts either. That makes MQM more CREDIBLE isnt it because they kept the Crime Low without even using Extra Judicial Setup while current Rangers are Relying heavily on Extra Judicial Setup for keeping things Calm.

Muhajir ? you mean Urdu speaking right ?
and yes not all Urdu speaking people support MQM , and not all MQM supporters are Urdu speaking ..
what is your point anyway ?

harbor Militant lol ? seriously ? what about Baloch fighting from decades ? what about Pathan's who killed more than 70k people in Pakistan ? what about daako in Interior sindh ? LeJ , JuD , Punjabi Taliban hahahaha
if you have any shame left :) take your words back :) hahahaha
Jud a terror organization?
only india calls them terrorist every SANE pakistani knows their philantrophic work during kashmir quake'sindh flood 2010 and thar famine also they have the second largest ambulance service in Pakistan

Jud a terror organization?
only india calls them terrorist every SANE pakistani knows their philantrophic work during kashmir quake'sindh flood 2010 and thar famine also they have the second largest ambulance service in Pakistan
They also have quite Shaddy Setup too but within Pakistan they arent being Involved in Terror indeed.

Target killing and bhatta khori decreased after raids on mqm kua haseen itefaq hay

They also have quite Shaddy Setup too but within Pakistan they arent being Involved in Terror indeed.
Nope you dont have any proof against filahe insaniat i have personally volunteered for them in 2010 in Rahim Yar Khan

PTI dependents on two segments of Voters.
1. Ex MQM/JI Votebank.
2. Pashtun Votebank.

Pashtun Vote bank would remain Intact Only if their KPK Vote Bank Remain intact because they have been found being Traditionally follow the Voting Trends of KPK in Karachi as well. As for ex MQM/JI Vote Bank they would have Hard time on them because they are mostly NEUTRAL Voters and vote Parties on the basis of Merit of their Stance and Promises. They were attached to MQM in the Past because there was no Real Alternative Offered to them and especially the ones who are interested in Representing Karachi rather then asking for Votes of Karachi. They also Consider overall Voting trend of Constituency as well so that their Votes doesnt go Wasted and in this area things would be difficult for PTI because in every Constituency there are POCKETS of Thickly Populated Lower Middle Class Areas where MQM remain almost UNCHALLENGED to this day.

Today MQM may have been getting Isolated but they are completely VANISHED from people's Head so if there is a SLIGHTEST Opportunity they got to resume their Activities they would get everything back on Track on the other hand PTI is Losing their Grounds Quite Fast because of Offering nothing but Anti MQM Stance that is only APPEAL to JI Vote bank which are getting Insignificant as they are getting Older.

If PTI really wants to make their Voice Heard then now is the Best time to Start Operating on UC level as this will convince Middle and Upper Middle Class Voters to support them and Gradually this trend would come down to MQM Strongholds as well. There are no Quick Solutions here but things can be Tried as they cant win Karachi by applying Candidate Based Politics so they have to try Organize and Platform based Politics in Karachi like MQM and JI otherwise they would become Temporary Phenomenon like PML A-Z previously and they cant Rely on Pashtun Vote Bank completely because Their Supports are Unpredictable and would be Dependent on KPK Political Trend.
False observation i am a kashmiri and i support pti

I am not bringing Muhajir , but this is what our countrymen describe about us no ?
let be honest here :) , even many TTA's has asked me to go back to India haha ,
i heard people saying never trust a Muhajir .. its all true ...
we are Pakistan , la la la la , we are all one la la la is just fairy tale

If our LEA's will not take action against Sindhi Daako , Baloch gangs and war lords , Pashtoon kid rapper , Pashtoon Terrorists , and Punjabi Taliban , than i have all the right to ask and say why only Urdu speaking people are been targeted ?
I have never heard anyone telling urdu speaking people to go back you mutahida goons are making stuff up

False observation i am a kashmiri and i support pti
I was Replying to PTI Karachi Based Support so you are Irrelevant if you are not Karachiite on that observation.
Nope you dont have any proof against filahe insaniat i have personally volunteered for them in 2010 in Rahim Yar Khan
Of course they do so as MQM with their KKF.

I was Replying to PTI Karachi Based Support so you are Irrelevant if you are not Karachiite on that observation.
Of course they do so as MQM with their KKF.
Seriously kjf which uses ambulances to transport weapins in being compared to fif which has the second largest ambulance service and the only organization that works in hard to reach terrains during natural disasters even western media has acknowleged their philantrophic work

media doesnot repirt that but FIF has installed a large number of filtration plants in tharparkar and arid parts of balochistan

Seriously kjf which uses ambulances to transport weapins in being compared to fif which has the second largest ambulance service and the only organization that works in hard to reach terrains during natural disasters even western media has acknowleged their philantrophic work
Same can be said of JUD which have been using Philanthropic Cover for aiding Terrorism in Kashmir and India. Since neither KKF report havent been proved nor JUD links so we cant Blame both of them for anything right because both od them are INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty.
media doesnot repirt that but FIF has installed a large number of filtration plants in tharparkar and arid parts of balochistan
Media also didnt report but KKF have also been quite active in Flood Relief, 2005 Earth Quake Relief and even recent Karachi Heatwave Relief Efforts as well so this doesnt make either of them completely Clean but Suspicions on both are still there.

Rangers have arrested target killer Yameen alias AD during a Raid on a Restaurant Owned by MNA Ali Raza Abidi. The Man is responsible for as many as 10 Killings.

Same can be said of JUD which have been using Philanthropic Cover for aiding Terrorism in Kashmir and India. Since neither KKF report havent been proved nor JUD links so we cant Blame both of them for anything right because both od them are INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty.

Media also didnt report but KKF have also been quite active in Flood Relief, 2005 Earth Quake Relief and even recent Karachi Heatwave Relief Efforts as well so this doesnt make either of them completely Clean but Suspicions on both are still there.
Terrorism in Kashmir really?
Whats next the dogras were right in acceding Kashmir to India

Dont talk bullshit about Kashmir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom