What's new

Featured Rangers personnel martyred in Karachi IED explosion

Whereas when Zia's plane crashed it started the end of terrorism in Punjab.
You mean when benazir openly used the isi against Khalistanis to help India? Pakistan apparently is the only one who can cause and combat terrorism in India.

@fitpOsitive @masterchief_mirza

61PoUh0bCOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

- PRTP GWD

@Areesh is right, although BLA is claiming resposbility for this attack but they don't have the manpower nor the capability. Given the MO in this attack, it does not fall in line with BLA or BRAS. So the foot soliders along with logistical support came from SRA / MQM but responsibility claim was made from BLA

the only way for them to operate in the city was to get assistance from Sindhi nationalist like JSQM or MQM-L monkeys.

Given the recent stream of operation where entire network of SRA was busted, this was anticipated & they will be crushed soon

Orangi town is not an area that has a big Baloch or Sindh presence. It has a heavy muhajir presence with good Pashtun population

So MQM-L hand in this attack has a very good possibility

God grant me courage to change the things i can
strength to shoot the things i cant change
and wisdom to hide the bodies :-)
I will engage with people in the manner they engage me
and what was wrong with manner in which i engaged you dear sir
He is also anything but an effective COAS.
how do we gauge the effectiveness of a COAS, and who should gauge him ?

Last edited:
Hall Mark of Indian Terrorism. Don't fall for this BLA bull.shit. But hey, Bajwa and Co. are busy doing other stuff.

KARACHI:
A Pakistan Rangers official was killed while 16 others, including two Rangers personnel, were injured when an improvised explosive device fitted in a motorcycle blasted in Orangi Town on Monday.
The scale of the blast was such that it not only destroyed the Rangers’ mobile targeted in the attack but also shattered the windows of several buildings nearby. A car and several motorcycles parked in the vicinity of the paramilitary force’s vehicle were also damaged.
A heavy contingent of the police and Rangers reached the site and cordoned off the area. The deceased and injured were shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, where the former was identified as Roshan Ali.
The injured persons included two Rangers personnel, namely Muhammad Hanif and Ejaz Ali, and citizens identified as Yasir Hussain, Irfan Nasir, Hussain, Babu Khan, Sobar Hassan, Waqar Ali, Yousuf, Nadeem, Ghulam Ali, Akbar, Saleem Farooq, Irfan and Mehboob.
Initial findings
According to the bomb disposal squad’s initial report, the IED fitted in a motorcycle parked nearby was blasted using a remote control device. It contained four to five kilogrammes of explosives and ball bearings and went off when the Rangers mobile was passing through the area.
The CCTV footage of the blast showed two suspects parking the motorcycle and boarding a rickshaw across the road. The Rangers vehicle nears the motorcycle and the bomb is blasted. The footage shows chaos ensuing on the busy street with passersby rushing to safety in panic.
The police believe that the attackers were present nearby when they detonated the bomb. Geo-fencing of the area will be carried out, said the cops.
Reaching the site several hours after the blast, Karachi AIG Ghulam Nabi Memon said that significant progress has been made in the investigation.
Meanwhile, Sindh government spokesperson Murtaza Wahab condemned the attack and expressed sorrow at the fatality and injuries.
The government of Sindh greatly values the sacrifices of the paramilitary force, the police and other law enforcement agencies in maintaining law and order in the city, he said. “Anti-state elements are trying to disrupt peace in the city but these terrorists will fail.”
Sindh Governor Imran Ismail also took a notice of the attack. “An explosion near a Rangers mobile in Orangi Town Karachi is a matter of great concern. Immediate inquiry into this incident is essential. Medical aid should be provided to the injured. We realize their sacrifices for restoration of peace in Karachi,” he tweeted.
Sindh IGP Mushtaq Maher has sought a detailed report from District West SSP over the incident.

Update: BLA has claimed responsility for this attack

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun

I will engage with people in the manner they engage me
And how exactly did Ghost engage with you to result in a disrespectful comment of 'hot air' that you made?
I will engage with people in the manner they engage me and regarding the pacifist statement, facts are all around us, if u are too thick to see them that is not my problem.

Here, lets reflect on some of Bajwa's wonderful accomplishments. Corrupt political parties given NRO,
Show me credible evidence Bajwa gave an NRO to corrupt political parties. It's not the Army's job to interfere in politics.
these parties were all but flattened in Raheel era,
These 'corrupt parties' were governing all throughout Raheel's era. Again, nothing against Raheel either. Not the armys job to intefere in politics. Take it up with the media and electorate.
PTM allowed to establish it self and now it has successfully poisoned the minds of young Pakhtoons,
Again, not the Army's job to interfere in politics. Pakistan is not a dictatorship to go around and just arrest people belonging to a party or organization without cause, plus the courts have played their own role in terms of releasing people. Second, the approach that has been taken, of fighting the PTM with an opposite narrative, is succeeding.
Balochistan was almost won but now it stands at one of its worst security situation in history,
Balochistan was not one. What has happened is that India and the NDS have redirected resources into Balochistan after getting wiped out in FATA, and it poses a different set of challenges than ex FATA, and the Government and security forces are working on addressin it.

India given free hand to conduct its activities against Pakistan by not going after terrorist handlers in Afghanistan
I seem to read all sorts of unofficial accounts about targets being neutralized in Afghanistan, far more that I read or heard during Raheel Sharif's era (doesn't mean they weren't ocurring, just that there was less information then - which is normal given these are covert ops).

throwing own ISI officers under the bus in Mazar e Quaid case,
If any officers acted outside of the law (such as illegally pressuring the police to take action) then the Army was absolutely correct in acting against them.

letting NGO's establish foothold in Pakistan again,
Talk to the government or show me evidence that Bajwa was personally responsible for 'letting NGO's establish a foothold in Pakistan'. Secondly, which NGO's do you have an issue with and why should they have not been allowed to establish in Pakistan?
accepting an extension,
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
establishing peace on LOC while India brutalizes Kashmiris everday concreting there anexation policy, establishing peace on LOC while our soldiers get martyered by the dozen everyday in Balochistan and Waziristan by RAW, want me to go on???,
What peace? It's an agreement to implement an already existing ceasefire agreement, and the only thing that has changed is that fewer Kashmiris and soldiers on both sides of the LoC are dying due to the exchange of fire. Are you saying you want to see MORE Pakistani soldiers and residents of Azad Kashmir die, because that's the only thing that would happen without the ceasefire agreement.

There is a difference between supporting your armed forces and ur state and senseless bootlicking, learn the difference...... Any one's whose actions or inactions hurt Pakistan is vermin in my book, whether it be a politician or a general.
You have provided nothing but absolute garbage and emotional trash - no facts, not justification, just a giant abusive rant that could have been straight out of an Indian's gutter mouth.

Give me facts and credible supporting evidence for all your ridiculous claims, apologize to our military professional whom you disrespected for no reason and then we'll talk.

And how exactly did Ghost engage with you to result in a disrespectful comment of 'hot air' that you made?

Show me credible evidence Bajwa gave an NRO to corrupt political parties. It's not the Army's job to interfere in politics.

These 'corrupt parties' were governing all throughout Raheel's era. Again, nothing against Raheel either. Not the armys job to intefere in politics. Take it up with the media and electorate.

Again, not the Army's job to interfere in politics. Pakistan is not a dictatorship to go around and just arrest people belonging to a party or organization without cause, plus the courts have played their own role in terms of releasing people. Second, the approach that has been taken, of fighting the PTM with an opposite narrative, is succeeding.
Balochistan was not one. What has happened is that India and the NDS have redirected resources into Balochistan after getting wiped out in FATA, and it poses a different set of challenges than ex FATA, and the Government and security forces are working on addressin it.

I seem to read all sorts of unofficial accounts about targets being neutralized in Afghanistan, far more that I read or heard during Raheel Sharif's era (doesn't mean they weren't ocurring, just that there was less information then - which is normal given these are covert ops).

If any officers acted outside of the law (such as illegally pressuring the police to take action) then the Army was absolutely correct in acting against them.

Talk to the government or show me evidence that Bajwa was personally responsible for 'letting NGO's establish a foothold in Pakistan'. Secondly, which NGO's do you have an issue with and why should they have not been allowed to establish in Pakistan?

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

What peace? It's an agreement to implement an already existing ceasefire agreement, and the only thing that has changed is that fewer Kashmiris and soldiers on both sides of the LoC are dying due to the exchange of fire. Are you saying you want to see MORE Pakistani soldiers and residents of Azad Kashmir die, because that's the only thing that would happen without the ceasefire agreement.

You have provided nothing but absolute garbage and emotional trash - no facts, not justification, just a giant abusive rant that could have been straight out of an Indian's gutter mouth.

Give me facts and credible supporting evidence for all your ridiculous claims, apologize to our military professional whom you disrespected for no reason and then we'll talk.

I have a question about "fighting PTM with opposing narrative", like what does that mean? And how can you tell we are succeeding? You're detailed response was very good btw.

But they had insider help.
Then chiefs knew it. Army head, airforce head. Hamid Gul Rushed to Gen Zia and asked him not to board, but Gen Zia was in some other mode. He might have thought that the presence of US envoy will save him.
Uncle Sam is heartless piece of sh..

Last edited:
I have a question about "fighting PTM with opposing narrative", like what does that mean? And how can you tell we are succeeding? You're detailed response was very good btw.
Quick and dirty summary:
Their exposure has been limited on national media (since our media does not really do a proper job of countering anything anti-State), and there has a been a strong push at the local level and on social media to highlight the divisiveness, ethnic hatred, outright racism and violence promoted by the PTM.

Their largest supporters on social media were Pakistan's usual libtard brigade that supports anything anti-state, and, in the initial days of the PTI government, PMLN & PPP supporters/social media as well. Their reach has since stagnated, PTM was essentially kicked out of the PDM and you're seeing more and more instances of hostility towards the PTM in the former tribal areas.

The message of hatred & violence from the PTM would only have found traction in the absence of any development work or progress on issues important to the people of ex-FATA. Development is continuing (even if slower than we would want) and their message is going to have limited appeal because of that.

Outside of that, coverage & support of PTM from Western quarters appears to have declined (even if not completely eliminated) as well, perhaps as a result of the need for Pakistan to assist in the Afghan peace talks.

Quick and dirty summary:
Their exposure has been limited on national media (since our media does not really do a proper job of countering anything anti-State), and there has a been a strong push at the local level and on social media to highlight the divisiveness, ethnic hatred, outright racism and violence promoted by the PTM.

Their largest supporters on social media were Pakistan's usual libtard brigade that supports anything anti-state, and, in the initial days of the PTI government, PMLN & PPP supporters/social media as well. Their reach has since stagnated, PTM was essentially kicked out of the PDM and you're seeing more and more instances of hostility towards the PTM in the former tribal areas.

The message of hatred & violence from the PTM would only have found traction in the absence of any development work or progress on issues important to the people of ex-FATA. Development is continuing (even if slower than we would want) and their message is going to have limited appeal because of that.

Outside of that, coverage & support of PTM from Western quarters appears to have declined (even if not completely eliminated) as well, perhaps as a result of the need for Pakistan to assist in the Afghan peace talks.

Thank you so much for your reply. Looks like Bajwa isn't a pacifist :)

Back
Top Bottom