What's new

Featured Rangers personnel martyred in Karachi IED explosion

I hope there is a minimum loss.
Repeating:
We must focus on Karachi. Make it a gun free city. Divide it to 4 separate police HQs. Increase police personals presence. Build circular railways/transportation. Build drainage. Connect it with high-speed links with the rest of the country. Build power units or by other means provide continuous power.
Overall a 24 hours, 365 days working, safe commercial centre like Dubai/Shanghai.

Basically you mean invest some money into it?

It is said that 28 bullets were fired at Indira Gandhi.

Rajiv was blown to smithereens.

What was the result?

Whereas when Zia's plane crashed it started the end of terrorism in Punjab.

- PRTP GWD
Zia was assassinated by USA.

Just saw the video... Explosives were in a motorcycle parked.... Blew up once the rangers vehicle passed by it.
View attachment 724837
We need to ensure that same level blasts take place in Mumbai and Bangalore and Delhi and in Ahmedabad on daily bases. When ever a Indian Police Car passes in some area it should evaporate in such attack.

View attachment 724791

I really want entire PDF to petition Dawn editorial to review amd improve their comments moderation guideline.

there are habitual trolls under the name of Emad and Indian who talk trash and mock on Dawn news.. in some cases their comments are approved that are duplicates.
we must not boycott Dawn news but implore its management to screen out outrageous and disgusting comments.

its like a troll factory of Indians and others spend their daily life trolling and trashing on Pakistan

If you read the Dawn article... They refuse to even call it a Terrorist attack. They only put "terror" in quotes when quoting police. They never state it themselves.

If it was in India ... The headlines in Dawn News would be screaming TERROR ATTACK IN INDIA .

Now you know where their loyalties lie... They deserve the worst...

My God man. You're as annoying as Doval is ugly. This dramatised observation of yours is so generic that it has no meaning whatsoever in any relevant context. Do you write the messages in fortune cookies?
Experience is a harsh teacher but most people learn from no other.

- PRTP GWD

See my previous post then. The stats mentioned in that post are available online from a simple Google search.

Hot air is when you spout one liner nonsense like ‘Bajwa is a Pacificst’ without providing any credible facts supporting your claims and then disrespect our military veterans who disagree with you.

If you can’t engage with our military professionals and veterans respectfully, then please don’t bother posting. You can ask a question without being rude and disrespectful.
I will engage with people in the manner they engage me and regarding the pacifist statement, facts are all around us, if u are too thick to see them that is not my problem.

Here, lets reflect on some of Bajwa's wonderful accomplishments. Corrupt political parties given NRO, these parties were all but flattened in Raheel era, PTM allowed to establish it self and now it has successfully poisoned the minds of young Pakhtoons, Balochistan was almost won but now it stands at one of its worst security situation in history, India given free hand to conduct its activities against Pakistan by not going after terrorist handlers in Afghanistan and after India on its own homeland by exploiting the countless sepratist movements in India, throwing own ISI officers under the bus in Mazar e Quaid case, letting NGO's establish foothold in Pakistan again, accepting an extension, literally slapping the entire Army institution and in essence giving a vote of no confidence against the institution while bieng its head, establishing peace on LOC while India brutalizes Kashmiris everday concreting there anexation policy, establishing peace on LOC while our soldiers get martyered by the dozen everyday in Balochistan and Waziristan by RAW, want me to go on???,

There is a difference between supporting your armed forces and ur state and senseless bootlicking, learn the difference...... Any one's whose actions or inactions hurt Pakistan is vermin in my book, whether it be a politician or a general.

Some of our (well meaning I'm sure) Pakistanis seem to think that unless Bajwa is strutting around like Modi and his military leadership, screaming and shouting hysterically, that it doesn't count as being 'aggressive'.

We have tried repeatedly to educate our membership that COIN operations in settled areas are not the ops that were done in ex-FATA - they are smaller scale, done without fanfare, and not always publicized. The military leadership put out statistics a few weeks ago:

" According to DGISPR, more than 375,000 IBOs were conducted in the last four years. 34,000 operations were conducted in Punjab, 150,000 in Sindh, over 80,000 in Balochistan and more than 72,000 in KP. 78 terrorist organisations were targeted and their assets were frozen. "

I would like some of the critics of Gen. Bajwa to explain how exactly the above makes him a 'pacifist'.

Not possible.

That genie is out of the bag and all you'll do is make the black market even larger.

Pakistan and Pakistanis have to recognize that guns are here to stay - we need to take an approach similar to the US (and I'm not saying that the US does not have its own problems with guns) for now until law enforcement and governance improves and then we work towards tightening regulations over time.

Some people want Bollywood bravado. There's a reason why Bollywood did so well in Pakistan a while ago. Everyone was watching Kambhakt Ishq left and right.

We need to ensure that same level blasts take place in Mumbai and Bangalore and Delhi and in Ahmedabad on daily bases. When ever a Indian Police Car passes in some area it should evaporate in such attack.

talking like a 15 year old . such attack in india will land you in blacklist of FATF.

BRAS has taken the responsibility
@Areesh is right, although BLA is claiming resposbility for this attack but they don't have the manpower nor the capability. Given the MO in this attack, it does not fall in line with BLA or BRAS. So the foot soliders along with logistical support came from SRA / MQM but responsibility claim was made from BLA
Shows BLA/BRAS/BLF presence in the city. Need to crush them. This is not Balochistan where their haramipan would be overlooked
the only way for them to operate in the city was to get assistance from Sindhi nationalist like JSQM or MQM-L monkeys.

Given the recent stream of operation where entire network of SRA was busted, this was anticipated & they will be crushed soon

KARACHI:
A Pakistan Rangers official was killed while 16 others, including two Rangers personnel, were injured when an improvised explosive device fitted in a motorcycle blasted in Orangi Town on Monday.
The scale of the blast was such that it not only destroyed the Rangers’ mobile targeted in the attack but also shattered the windows of several buildings nearby. A car and several motorcycles parked in the vicinity of the paramilitary force’s vehicle were also damaged.
A heavy contingent of the police and Rangers reached the site and cordoned off the area. The deceased and injured were shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, where the former was identified as Roshan Ali.
The injured persons included two Rangers personnel, namely Muhammad Hanif and Ejaz Ali, and citizens identified as Yasir Hussain, Irfan Nasir, Hussain, Babu Khan, Sobar Hassan, Waqar Ali, Yousuf, Nadeem, Ghulam Ali, Akbar, Saleem Farooq, Irfan and Mehboob.
Initial findings
According to the bomb disposal squad’s initial report, the IED fitted in a motorcycle parked nearby was blasted using a remote control device. It contained four to five kilogrammes of explosives and ball bearings and went off when the Rangers mobile was passing through the area.
The CCTV footage of the blast showed two suspects parking the motorcycle and boarding a rickshaw across the road. The Rangers vehicle nears the motorcycle and the bomb is blasted. The footage shows chaos ensuing on the busy street with passersby rushing to safety in panic.
The police believe that the attackers were present nearby when they detonated the bomb. Geo-fencing of the area will be carried out, said the cops.
Reaching the site several hours after the blast, Karachi AIG Ghulam Nabi Memon said that significant progress has been made in the investigation.
Meanwhile, Sindh government spokesperson Murtaza Wahab condemned the attack and expressed sorrow at the fatality and injuries.
The government of Sindh greatly values the sacrifices of the paramilitary force, the police and other law enforcement agencies in maintaining law and order in the city, he said. “Anti-state elements are trying to disrupt peace in the city but these terrorists will fail.”
Sindh Governor Imran Ismail also took a notice of the attack. “An explosion near a Rangers mobile in Orangi Town Karachi is a matter of great concern. Immediate inquiry into this incident is essential. Medical aid should be provided to the injured. We realize their sacrifices for restoration of peace in Karachi,” he tweeted.
Sindh IGP Mushtaq Maher has sought a detailed report from District West SSP over the incident.

Update: BLA has claimed responsility for this attack
Salute to the martyrs from a grateful nation

k

I agree. I have actually tried to message Dawn over the past few years with no luck. I did not even receive a response back from them recognizing my concern.

I have come to the conclusion that Dawn's allowance of Indian hate and propaganda in their comments section is by design. It is either a business decision to encourage Indian view counts or perhaps more sinister, their collision with enemies of the state.

My belief it's both.
Agree with your thoughts about Indian inundation of Dawn comment section...

This to get the Indians footfall, more views means more advertising revenue for Dawn looking at the number of Indians on the internet and who visits Dawn.

And this is about internet edition, if you go to the Dawn printed local version, the news are localized and no Indians can be seen...

Back
Top Bottom