What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

i want your opinion on how many of you think that the ranger who shot the young "bandit" was a noob and made the wrong decision??????

You can see clearly youtube, Ranger at first asked this boy to sit down but this boy chose to pushing off the guns and near with them for poor mercy, forgiving mercy, excuse mercy. Heck, rangers dealing alot of stress and pressure everyday.

In my judgement, the ranger in self defence doing right thing to shot his legs but was unfortunate unexpected died. The evidence is found plastic guns and hidding in the park.

If this bandit sit down and tied hands, it will be different story. Some of you think it is okay if bandit shoot ranger dead and run away at free.

You can see clearly youtube, Ranger at first asked this boy to sit down but this boy chose to pushing off the guns and near with them for mercy, mercy, mercy. Heck, rangers dealing alot of stress and pressure everyday.

In my judgement, the ranger in self defence doing right thing to shot his legs but was unfortunate unexpected died. The evidence is found plastic guns and hidding in the park.

If this bandit sit down and tied hands, it will be different story.
when he was shot, he was unarmed, outnumbered, non-threat and begging for life.

mazeed later section of the video revels that he was begging rangers to take him to hospital after being shot but they did not

a mazeed late story tells that police/rangers got 2 FIRs registered in the local police station (3 hours after the incident of course it takes time to makeup the story). First of which said that "guy fired on Rangers and was killed in cross fire" (just shows intentions of police and rangers)

I think ranger did wrong. there was no harm to rangers life 4-5 rangers were there.

He could have shot in legs why to take life? that guy was not terrorist.

Moreover this kind of example are bad to society. This kind of incident prompts violence not peace.

ranger done what they do daily they don't care life or human or whatever .it is easy for them to kill and get medal also.damn its systems fault that bring these forces here and allow them to treat Pakistanis as US treat Afghanis and Iraqis .

You can see clearly youtube, Ranger at first asked this boy to sit down but this boy chose to pushing off the guns and near with them for poor mercy, forgiving mercy, excuse mercy. Heck, rangers dealing alot of stress and pressure everyday.

If this bandit sit down and tied hands, it will be different story. Some of you think it is okay if bandit shoot ranger dead and run away at free.

You sir , are an asset for pakistan.

*facepalm*

Silly question + blind and foolish judgement because

The victim was unarmed , There were 5-6 of rangers could have easily over powered the victim ,The rangers are supposed to be protecting the law of land and they are trained for much stressful situations. They shot him twice the guy was bleeding profusely and begging to save his life but they didnt do any thing , they wanted him to bleed to death , yar kafir bhi issay achay hotay hai what morons are you defending here

i want your opinion on how many of you think that the ranger who shot the young "bandit" was a noob and made the wrong decision??????

come back to us sir with same logic ........ in case the next boy is your's :hitwall:

They could have easily arrested them.

when he was shot, he was unarmed, outnumbered, non-threat and begging for life.

mazeed later section of the video revels that he was begging rangers to take him to hospital after being shot but they did not

a mazeed late story tells that police/rangers got 2 FIRs registered in the local police station (3 hours after the incident of course it takes time to makeup the story). First of which said that "guy fired on Rangers and was killed in cross fire" (just shows intentions of police and rangers)

I tell you, this bandit should know better in risk his life or pushing off their guns. Begging or bribing doesn't help Rangers or Army. In case, he illegally rob other people in park or kill them for money in other places (probably we don't know). His body language which shown is obvious and he must know how to trick authority or rangers.

I blame ambulances for late arrive or whatever helpless friends or camera man.

How can anyone let someone bleed to death...okay..the ranger shot him? Did they provide him immediate medical attention? Pathetic.

since when did rangers started bringing justice to the society??i mean they are as corrupt as police or army

The rangers did the rite thing shooting him in the leg,but yar they should have then taken him to the hospital,so he would not bleed to death

you're right if the guy had not touched the rangers riflr, they would not have shot him.
But, it could also have been that the ranger could have hitten him with the butt of his rifle and put him into the cab.

Back
Top Bottom