What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Thats what exactly i meant.. an entertainment channels crew on a crime scene without being recognized, recording it till the death of the boy is a conspiracy in itself.. they guy who pulled the trigger and the people who recorded it would have some understanding.. or this would not have been possible.. its not a mobile phones recording its a professional camera thats been used in the incident..
Brother how often do u find entertainment channels team on such places and that also of an online channel.. Awaz Tv .. and for your information all around the world Reporter, Journalists and Camera crew are trained to help people and not to keep on recording till further orders.. u should read about them and specially in Pakistan we have a list of Journalists who have even given there lives for the Public, which the whole world acclaims at the the moment..and in the end then the production team was sent to broadcast it on the National network without being stopped or questioned.. The boy died and the criminals should be brought to justice but not one of them all of them..

this was heroic to rangers, as clearly visible...how filmi style, the murderer holds the gun on the boy's neck... and you know by your account if film was being allowed to made it the end, it seems the rangers were themselves conspiring against themselves... however that was only as a heroic act to be recorded to killers in uniform....

not to mentioned how many times, I just saw movie crew doing recording in J garden today... and I have seen many times...but probability works both way, not just in favour of your super duper conspiracy against the uniform...

if you know rangers' SOP and the Fatwas they get on their actions...you wouldnot even dare to to get out of your home ever....

Ohhh , Some Pakistanis are even supporting this coward act .
It's just height of supporting u r Army .
Some people are readily saying that he was a dacoit blah blah .
Even he was a dacoit , this isnt a way to kill anybody on street .
Justice wasn't delivered

Even I support Indian army but not to such extent

But at least that will be threat to all the robbers, they will have fear of being shot if they try to robb / kill anyone on gun point. You can observe that we are having a 32 page thread for extra judicial of a person who was holding gun in his hand and trying to robb ladies. How many long page threads we have for extra judicial killings by indians in kashmir, Nato in Afghanistan, US in drones attacks, Israels in Palestine, now by Nato in Libya?? People here are advocates for a person, but i would love see their vision about above, as they just have a look at the thread post "RIP" and thats it? WTF is this? double standards? Sh!t happens everywhere, but why Sh!t by Pakistanis is projected with high importance while others is just ignored by saying ooh that is their right.
e.g. http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...xtra-judicial-killings-kashmir-wikileaks.html no comments from our any of our senior members?
I am not the advocate of extra judicial killings, but the way Naseer ullah babar did in Karachi is still now praised by majority of people. (although I was also against the way he handled that), but just pick the newspapers (as there was no electronic media) of that period, daily headings shown 35 to 40 dead. The orders were to kill any man carrying illegal weapon, the cleaned the garbage to maximum possible extent. But that might included the innocent people as well, lekin ghun kay saath gehoon to pista hai. When these criminals are caught and get released easily due to our weak judiciary, they come again with extra courage and dont even to hesitate in killing resisting people.

Why does any body need to carry weapon? show that to people for robbing? if anyone seen doing so, should be shot, okay to be on lighter side, in legs / arms, not to dead. This is what actually happened in this particular case. unfortunately guy died bcaz of bleeding. first he pointed his gun on his face, and others asked him to move the gun down to his legs, he did so and shot two fires. If we will continue to advocate these killers roaming in society one day you, me, my family and your family will be the victim, then i would love see your comments.

I myself shot in leg by robbers and treated in hospital after around 3 hours, and fortunately survived and unfortunately the guy above died.

The govt. has invested huge funds in building these kind of parks, whats the purpose? the purpose is to go there and get robbed / killed? thats why people in Karachi prefer to stay at homes. Which city we are living in? where there is no protection to an ordinary man? when we are victims we simply blame rangers and police, but when rangers / police takes action we become advocates of these robbers, why? When there is no law, no conviction, no punishment, the govt. is forced to give shoot at sight orders.

I dont know where you live, if you are in karachi then you must be aware that in any law n order situation rangers comes and tackle the situation, I myself feel secure when there are rangers vehicles are parked along side the road, i feel my family secure.

I remember the golden words by A. bachan in shoot out at lokandwala "keh judge sb. give me answer to a simple question, agar koi aadmi aap kay ghar kay bahir gun lay kar kay khara hai to aap kia chahain gay keh woh koun ho ? 'maya' ya ' Mr. Khan'."

No offence but Joota kahan say kaat'ta hai, sirf pehennay walay ko pata hota hai'.

To sum it up you are suggesting that there shouldn't be any Courts and All the accused must be killed on the roads. bravo! No one is saying that robbery isn't a crime. It is and I condemn it to punish criminals you cannot become a criminal yourself.

Hope you got the point.

To sum it up you are suggesting that there shouldn't be any Courts and All the accused must be killed on the roads. bravo! No one is saying that robbery isn't a crime. It is and I condemn it to punish criminals you cannot become a criminal yourself.

Hope you got the point.

I got the your point in your very first post, read my post you will get it. I am not saying so, my point is when there is no proper system of conviction then why rest of the people got affected by those robbers when they get free bcaz of bribes etc.

the murdered boy was caught and was inside the truck, when he was dragged out to face the camera. When rangers saw the entertainment channel's cameraman, they asked the cameraman to film their heroic catch...which included murder of the very boy...

O wow just great do u really think Ranger were such stupid or they had no idea what will happen or you just tried to be funny?????????????

The camera man's name is known to all the news agencies, and has been in the news as well, if you bother to read some.

Regarding your question about the presence of a camera man from an entertainment channel at the crime scene - here's what happened:

The Awaaz TV camera man (Abdul Salam Soomro) was there for a story on a shopping complex in that area (entertainment purposes).

Just where he was standing to take video of the Rangers to show security around the complex, he saw Sarfaraz Shah being dragged around by a man in civvies, so he began to record.

The man in civvies, who was grabbing Sarfaraz Shah by his hair, and kicked him toward the rangers, was not bothered by the camera because he presumed Sarfaraz Shah would only be thrashed for being a petty criminal.

Even the rangers had not expected the end result, and thus, were not bothered by the camera.

As you can see in the video, only one of the rangers had gotten hyper, and it surprised everyone.

When that particular ranger pointed the gun at his neck, even the boy, who was shocked and shaken, knew he won't be shot like that.

But when the ranger immediately lowered his gun and pointed it at his knees, Sarfaraz Shah knew for sure he was going to get shot in the legs, as a punishment.

That was when Sarfaraz Shah got extremely nervous and tried to push the barrel away from his legs. This enraged that particular ranger even more, and against anyone's expectations, that particular ranger shot him in the legs.

If any of the ranger knew/expected this was going to happen, he would have stood much far away. No one stands so close when anyone around them is shooting someone/something at such close range. I think one of the rangers (the old fat one with a mustache) also got hit by the shell, as the video suggests.

It was all very much unexpected, and only that young ranger who shot the boy is responsible for the killing. But - All of the rangers are as much responsible for not calling in an ambulance timely and letting the boy die there.

I guess then you should study the Pakistan Media first no one in Pakistan media would record such an event alone the camera man would have been assigned a duty with a entertainment reporter or Producer and what ever happens these guys dont sit and watch people die.. the recorded it till the end and eventually came back and on aired the whole footage.. Dont you feel if he was so afraid of not helping the Poor boy how did he get the Heart of On Airing such substance.. I suppose The Camerman was already there with a Head of its team whos name is not being mentioned who was there to catch the video at the time of incident he was so close to everyone that he was making close ups unfortunatly it got out of hands and then the firing took place but they could have got him to some medical treatment unless they had orders only to record and not provide any medical assistance .. but still he is the key to this incident.. i am not trying to drag the cameraman or the Production crew into this.. but this is a cold blood murder and they are the witness to it.. so the media House or Company AWAZ TV should come up with a detail document and bring it on Air with all the evidences.. If they could have OnAired the incident they could have come up with a more detailed report too why haven't they done that its been three days and the channel is only focusing on its entertainment stuff..

seeing the vedio , there was absolutly no attempt by the rangers to cought/hold the boy , the moment the boy dreg to them , they put the gun on him..

by caught I meant to say he was already caught.

O wow just great do u really think Ranger were such stupid or they had no idea what will happen or you just tried to be funny?????????????

footage surfaced after 2 days ...

seem the matters was already pushed under carpet had the vedio won't be made public...

do watch tv, and if interested do read news papers as well...

It is a very unfortunate incident but if you want to blame someone for this blame the orchestrator of the target killings because they are the reason the rangers needed to be deployed in a civilian administrated area.

Was the boy from MQM? as iin the start of the video he says MQM? or it sounds like that...

not surprised, especially when this thing happens

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing really puzzles me....why the hell did the camera man not take the boy to the hospital, the bullet was not immediate death, it was the bleeding, the boy died after 13 minutes of being brought to the hospital.

and proper training should be given to the enforcement officials so that they can pin the guy to the ground, not point the gun at their faces straight away.!!:disagree:............i think it was accidental fire, when the boy lunged at the rifle, it was then that the shots were fired, so it could have been that the ranger thought the boy was reaching for his rifle. but then the question arises why the hell the rifle was not on safety???, are orders given for guns not to be on safety during these times.??

Back
Top Bottom