What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".

I have been here longer then you have and there have been numerous discussion between me, Neo, and Darkstar that we do not agree with. I guess before pointing finger you did not see that.

The world is not black and White, but it is grey.

Get out of box and look at the world.

So you agree that there are "disagreements" between you and Darkstar.

Do you realize that those "disagreements" are not merely intellectual arguments restricted to textbooks, but those arguments are related to the real world, with real people dying at the hands of those whom they support?

More importantly, that those people are your countrymen?

These Administrators on the forum are influential. They are not mere internet warriors. they have contacts and stakes in the Pakistani establishment, and know very well what the truth is and what the eyewash is.

SIr, I have seen the world. Perhaps you should step out from behind the computer screen and look at the suffering caused indirectly by these people, who claim to want friendship but their true opinions say something else entirely.

Perhaps you have not experienced the horror of a terrorist attack.

Anyways. I am done on this forum. Please think about what I said. Good bye finally.

So you agree that there are "disagreements" between you and Darkstar.

Do you realize that those "disagreements" are not merely intellectual arguments restricted to textbooks, but those arguments are related to the real world, with real people dying at the hands of those whom they support?

More importantly, that those people are your countrymen?

These Administrators on the forum are influential. They are not mere internet warriors. they have contacts and stakes in the Pakistani establishment, and know very well what the truth is and what the eyewash is.

SIr, I have seen the world. Perhaps you should step out from behind the computer screen and look at the suffering caused indirectly by these people, who claim to want friendship but their true opinions say something else entirely.

Perhaps you have not experienced the horror of a terrorist attack.

Anyways. I am done on this forum. Please think about what I said. Good bye finally.

:rofl::rofl: They have stakes in Pakistani establishment and they still allow you bhartis to post against Pakistani establishment and spread your bharti propaganda even from the most rag tag news portals?

You are :crazy:

Bhishma how about getting your indian flag please do not disrespect ours.

French version of funny bollywood::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

old one but funny!!!!

Aaj ki sham aapko kuch qawwalian sunate hain.

Sabri Braderaan ki awaaz mai suiye "Saveray saveray"

Wah...kiya cheez shuruh karwai hai, dil jhoom utha! :cheers:

Khwaja Piya Mori Rang Do Chunariya

Tajdare Haramm...a true masterpiece by Sabri Bros.

Bhardo Jholi Meri Ya Mohammad Part 1

Bhardo Jholi Meri Ya Mohammad Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom