What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd always had a nokia, well for ages at least. But this sony ericcson is such a slim, light and beautiful phone, with all the best features, and a huge memory. I couldn't resist it.

Does it have video/cam call?

yup. full 3Gexperience.

Sony Ericsson W890i Key Features

SenseMe
The W890i Walkman phone features the enigmatic SensMe system that matches your music to your current mood.

W890i features Sony Ericsson's new Walkman player, Walkman 3.0, an update to a music player that was among our favorites on music phones. A new feature includes SenseMe, which let users create playlists based on mood. Most notably, the music player should provide Over-The-Air music downloads by clicking on the PlayNow icon.

Other features include

Weighing in at just 78 grams

Quad-band GSM, UMTS, HSDPA at 850 MHz!

3.5G phone

2" 240x320 pixel

3.2 megapixel camera

Memory Stick Micro expandable memory with a 2GB card in the box,

Jjust 9.9mm thick, and it's certainly one of the lightest 3G phones on the market.

Sony W890i Specifications

4.5 hours talktime and 13 days standby time on 3G

9.5 hours talktime and 15 days standby on GSM.

Music playback for 20 hours

3 hours of video calls

Nice...almost compatible with my beautiful MDA. :smitten: :P

bluetooth ka bara faida hay...pakistan main kisi shopping mall main chale jao....aur buss, bluetooth on karo...phir tamasha dekho...

Blackberry is a great phone if you need to use it. Some of my friends working in the City can't do without it. But I find it too cumbersome for me.

yep, i am one those guy, cannot survive without it.

I had a Blackberry, an early model. I gave it away...just didn't like the design I guess.

ee66ec19ff594237d4dcf0656f5e1729.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom