What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i be the cheer leader of that society- :bunny:

but really guys some songs just go - mushy mushy - i mean no offense to nobody here - but whats with jagjit songh type of - al lthis - tutue huye dil ke tukde :cheesy:!!!

good song never the less -so what said is all said in good humor.

Pehle aap mein train chali jati hai @ guys. lol:cheesy:

Good!
the best of the best takes the first step and you are our best...

Buss yara, following in you people's footstep's here... be happy, you have a mureed who became the pir in a short span on 24 hours :yahoo:

(P.S. Check out the thread...just started it. )

Last edited:
can i be the cheer leader of that society- :bunny:

but really guys some songs just go - mushy mushy - i mean no offense to nobody here - but whats with jagjit songh - al lthis - tutue huye dil ke tukde :cheesy:!!!

good song never the less -so what said is all said in good humor.

Pehle aap mein train chali jati hai @ guys. lol:cheesy:

Yup, you can be the chief cheer leader and the secretary..... :D

some of the tacky song are like - some taleban just - sucided bombed - emotional atyachar !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Buss yara, following in you people's footstep's here... be happy, you have a mureed who became the pir in a short span on 24 hours :yahoo:!)

really?I'm speechless...and seems like you'd nothin else to follow...and you naively decided to follow in our footsteps:what:...thought you were ambitious.lol

(
P.S. Check out the thread...just started it. This place needs spunk — adding that!)

Nah! not interested.BTW yo didnt mention the "name"....just wrore "in another thread"...how would they know which thread you're citing?

really?I'm speechless...and seems like you'd nothin else to follow...and you naively decided to follow in our footsteps:what:...thought you were ambitious.lol

(

Nah! not interested.BTW yo didnt mention the "name"....just wrore "in another thread"...how would they know which thread you're citing?

As you wish my dear :)

^^^^^ that reminded me i dream of Jeanie. are you the Jeanie- nadja and f16 is Major Anthony Nelson.

Youtube dear - its a whole sea of tackyness out-there, just type a word . if not then google lol

Google is like god - it shows you everything doesn't give you anything. so for

showshy bazi - go and search the teckyness in youtube.

good post there enigma.

Youtube dear - its a whole sea of tackyness out-there, just type a word . if not then google lol

Google is like god - it shows you everything doesn't give you anything. so for

showshy bazi - go and search the teckyness in youtube.

good post there enigma.

yara, woh tau pata chalta hai. Whenever a thread is halfway through, someone or the other decides to give all of us a crash-course n googling. It certainly is the god here :)

Hai Allah....aisa na kahiye, qubuliyat ki ghadi se darna chahiye!
Aap mar gaein (mere muh main keere parein) to hum sabh ka kiya hoga? :cry:

Kuch nahin hona... my feet are on the ground. probably one of the most unpopular posters here from Pakistan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom