What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Neo!
I'm having problems while logging in .Please fix it.I can't even reach my PM box.:cry:

see kabhi thek ho jata hai...kabhi kharab ho jata hai...I'm confused:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ISI!!
lol

pfft those -ISI and fbi , they wont stop this - i think - I should lodge a SHIKAYAT against them. :bunny:
ummmm are - kale bhai , ( dark bro ) aur - naye ajube bhai ( neo bro ) . kya ye sach hai ki - yahan ISI and raw ka khel chalta hai ?:what:

:cheers:

Metallica and Linkin Park are my all time fav. rock bands!!
And slayer??

Slayer is a metal band......they play the intros with guiter awsomely,head bangers' favourite........linkin park and metallica are also my favs........heard 'end of the line'?? Simply awsum...

HE HE JAKO- dude slayer sepultura pantera soul fly slip knot and those early - black sabbath to alice cooper.
I used to be into all that. about 5-6 yrs back played all that music , but kind of moved on. but still love to listen once in a while it help you get relax by taking rage outta you.

HE HE JAKO- dude slayer sepultura pantera soul fly slip knot and those early - black sabbath to alice cooper.
I used to be into all that. about 5-6 yrs back played all that music , but kind of moved on. but still love to listen once in a while it help you get relax by taking rage outta you.

man, you named all my favs......you know,sometimes when i play children of bodom loud in my home theatre.....my dad chases me all round our house....heheh

i used to live with my parents studying at modern - barakhamba, so during those times i was in to heavy metel, but my mom use to hate my music. majourly for the lyrics it had, she is from beetles era so it was totally opposite. lol
But good mate, i love to hear the rock scene still alive.

Correct me if i am wrong but did you lend your name from that ramstein song 'du hast mich'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom