What's new

Rampant Hate Speech Against Bangladesh & It's People In This Subsection : My Two Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right that most outsiders, like me, don't know the whole picture.
As such I think rational Pakistanis should educate others about this issues, instead of deliberately accusing them.

I'll have to admit that the Army itself does not discriminate against anybody, when it itself is mainly composed of a very significant ratio of Pashtuns. If @fisher1 turns out to be someone who either justifies or supports PTM then he doesn't has my sympathies. I've known Pashtuns my whole life to know that PTM's existence is in no way justified.

You're right that most outsiders, like me, don't know the whole picture.
As such I think rational Pakistanis should educate others about this issues, instead of deliberately accusing them.

Yes, like I said there was injustice from both sides. But things were not entirely as have been told about 71 too. It was just that the curse of ruling was the root cause of division. Neither army nor hatred nor superiority complex. Both Bhutto and Mujeeb wanted the chair.

Majority Pakistanis(east west) of that time also didn't care about who is ruling. All they needed was roti kapra makaan(bread, cloth and place to live). @M. Sarmad posted where he showed that ruling was from diverse group of ethnicities including Bengalis from 47 to 71.

Having said that this thread need a cleanup from political posts or maybe such conversation be shifted to another thread where we all can respectfully put the clear picture.
@mods @Slav Defence

It's never too late. Bangladesh need to keep populating NE part of India with Muslims, it will change the dynamics of that region in purely Bangladesh favor.

You have to think about your future gens. India that is cut off from SE Asia and Bangladesh's direct link to China is very important for Bangladesh to become fully independent and break Indian influence. Cut the rooster's neck before the rooster gobble parts of Bangladesh.

Well BD cannot and should not try to cause a breakup of India.

Despite India's many faults it is quite an important economic partner of BD and a hostile relationship with it will only damage BD's economic and military growth.

It may not even be necessary as India is an unnatural union of too many disparate people's.

Assam should become Muslim majority within a generation and then the idea of Assam breaking away and joining their ethnic and Muslim kin in BD will become very strong.

BD should just build up it's economy and military with the the assistance of the West and China and it should be able defend itself in it's neighbourhood. India is not as strong as it's 1.35 billion population may suggest.

Sorry, mate..
I can't tolerate Bengalis abusing Pakistan
I am waiting for the PDF management to look into the matter
Till then I won't abuse anyone

As bigger brother, Pakistan, we can ignore and let go few things for peace between us. There are many Pakistanis falling for international propaganda against China too just like @fisher1. We can counter propaganda with facts. Facts and logic can change the mindset not name calling and aggressiveness. We all are victim of 5th gen propaganda warfare.

Well BD cannot and should not try to cause a breakup of India.

Despite India's many faults it is quite an important economic partner of BD and a hostile relationship with it will only damage BD's economic and military growth.

It may not even be necessary as India is an unnatural union of too many disparate people's.

Assam should become Muslim majority within a generation and then the idea of Assam breaking away and joining their ethnic and Muslim kin in BD will become very strong.

BD should just build up it's economy and military with the the assistance of the West and China and it should be able defend itself in it's neighbourhood. India is not as strong as it's 1.35 billion population may suggest.

I see it differently. Today India is building roads trying to connect to rest north east. Tomorrow they will take it over by force or whatever without your approval or with approval. It is time for you guys to act covertly. Not saying do it openly but doing covertly changing demographic of NE and eventually liberating it will help Bangladesh in long run.

As bigger brother, Pakistan, we can ignore and let go few things for peace between us. There are many Pakistanis falling for international propaganda against China too just like @fisher1. We can counter propaganda with facts. Facts and logic can change the mindset not name calling and aggressiveness. We all are victim of 5th gen propaganda warfare.

I haven't said anything bad about Bengalis, yet
Tried to discuss facts with that false flagger in post#116
To which he replied that he wasn't Frankly interested

Sorry, mate...
Can't tolerate clever insults and open abuses hurled at Pakistan by propagandists on subversive agendas

I see it differently. Today India is building roads trying to connect to rest north east. Tomorrow they will take it over by force or whatever without your approval or with approval. It is time for you guys to act covertly. Not saying do it openly but doing covertly changing demographic of NE and eventually liberating it will help Bangladesh in long run.

Demographics of Assam are changing as we speak.

The best way to encourage NE states like Assam to join BD apart from demographics is to build an economically successful BD like it is doing now. Assam demographics are changing as we speak and no need for BD to do anything.

You may be surprised at the amount of economic connectivity between BD and India/Nepal/Bhutan already in place and being planned for the future. We are seeing the start of a fully integrated region with BD at it's heart.

The idea of far away "mainland" India with it's industrial and financial centres 1000-2000 kms away being the economic heart of this region is a fallacy. India can build as many roads and whatever that it wants but simple geography dictates that BD will economically dominate the region. India has secretly accepted this.

Again you retarded?

"Mainland" by definition is the area with the largest population.

Now go away as you are a waste of space.
did you know that he won the election the same way his daughter did the last one in shonardesh? did you also know that after becoming the PM he was slated to become the next CM of bengal for life (like that abdullah clan in Kashmir) in Akhand bharat before the next election

The likes of Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq at important places are responsible for the sorry state of affairs for Muslims across the globe. The role of East Pakistan during her independence is by no means any lesser than the treachery of Mir Jafar and caused an irreparable loss to Muslim cause in the region.

Now as a Pashtun, i can tell you that what Bangladesh went through, Balochistan and especially KPK aka NWFP has gone through. We were used like guinea pigs, terrorists were created by none other than Pakistan then this vicious dictator Musharaff bombed us. I can never forget that era, it was a nightmare. Our own army was bombing us, they had CIA, even blackwater roaming freely, killing people and on the other hand, terrorists were blowing us up. If we had a Mujeeb ur Rehman, we would have separated. Even the army youngsters who were slaughtered and martyred didn't want to fight, why would they? The enemy was none other than Muslim and a Pakistani. Nobody knew who was a martyr.
And what exactly did you expect Musharraf or any other leader to do?

Did Pakistan not engage in negotations with the Lal Masjd Mullah's in Islamabad for weeks, trying to convince them to end their actions peacefully? Eventually the government was forced into the military action in the mosque because soldiers patrolling outside were shot at and killed from inside the mosque.

Did Pakistan also not engage in repeated negotiations with almost ALL the Taliban groups in Swat and FATA? In the initial days Pakistani Army soldiers would surrender instead of fighting their 'Muslim brothers in FATA'. Did you forget the almost 100 soldiers that surrendered to a handful of Taliban tribal extremists because of that sentiment? Did Pakistan not try to combat the TTP with local tribal lashkars that simply did not have the ability to take on the TTP?

I'm sure you you've also forgotten the massive 'peace deal' the government reached with the Taliban in Swat, the one that resulted in all the global headlines that 'the Taliban were within marching distance of taking over Islamabad'. How did that peace deal end up?

The government tried peace every step of the way. You claim to 'never forget what happened', but you have forgotten. You've selectively forgotten all the non-military attempts to resolve the conflicts with the TTP.

What people like you don't seem to understand is the simple truth that an area that had the largest 'infection' of terrorists, that was the source of much of the terrorism across Pakistan, was obviously also going to suffer the most when it came to dealing with terrorism. This wasn't Musharraf's fault - it was a the fault of those tribal Pashtun, Pashtun politicians & non-Pashtun politicians and military leadership that wanted to leave 'the tribal independence & lawlessness' intact since independence. Even on this forum there were many, many posters who were adamantly opposed to mainstreaming FATA. What happened in FATA was the result of letting a region fester and boil in lawlessness over decades, which created conditions ripe for the TTP & other extremists to take advantage of.

With respect to the 'coverage in the mainstream media', the media is private. Their programming will reflect whatever they believe will make them money. I'm not saying they can't make money by covering KP or Balochistan, but that is a calculation every private entity makes - what products and services to offer and where to offer them to give the company the best returns. I don't watch Pakistani TV that often but even the few times I have I have seen shows covering restaurants in Peshawar, crimes in Peshawar, social life in Peshawar. I'm not sure what empirical data you're referring to when you talk about the lack of coverage.

Yeah obviously innocent pashtuns

Pakistan fooled them. Fooled them into giving refuge to Chechens, Arabs, Uzbeks and Afghans. Fooled them into getting married to them and creating relationships with them. Fooled them into joining TTP which operated into Pashtun lands without any resistance

All done by evil Pakistan against innocent pashtuns who confuse wheat for rice

Now the same innocent pashtuns are supporting PTM. Same PTM whose leadership used to support drone attacks. This again is another evil plan by Pakistan.

Innocent pashtuns who openly abuse Punjabis and other races but get no abuse in return by same PTM that is fighting for Pashtun rights

And yeah Pak army got mad one day and started bombing pashtuns for no reason. Bombs never exploded in Rawalpindi. Moon market blast never happened. Karachi airport was never attacked. It was just evil Pakistan bombing innocent pashtuns for no reason

Even in Afghanistan. USA bombed Pashtuns for no reason. The innocent pashtuns who support PTM despite same PTM leadership getting refuge in same USA who was bombing pashtun lands in Afghanistan. It is all because of evil Pakistan after all

I can see how glad you are :)

Thanks for proving my point. A Pashtun can't mention his grievances without being treated as a traitor.

Yet it is hip and cool to do politics on this and gain votes. Imran Khan has countless times said Pakistan trained Mujahideens and glorified them then made them enemy. And we lost 80k or 70k Pakistanis for a war on terror that wasn't ours.

Are you calling Imran Khan a liar and traitor now? Or it is okay because he's powerful and when i a common Pashtun say it, it hurts your feels and i am a traitor?

Anyhow, i have no interest in bickering over this and answering your every racist point would take too long. This is the state policy today to casually mention the injustices and move on and glorify Musharaff as a hero. But this isn't a call of duty game, those 70 to 80k Pakistanis majority Pashtuns had families and their life turned to shit (really shit). What do you think those people should just log off the game and move on? No, they wanted revenge and they were used by enemies of the state and even by state themselves. It's a really complicated matter but a racist like you aren't physically capable of understanding this much less feel empathy. They were used by the state, they fell for it due to their patriotism and nationalism then they got thrown out like a used condom and made the enemy. I am not saying that, your Prime Minister is saying that.

Much the same way i can imagine what Bangalis went through at the time. And i can feel their pain.

Thanks for proving my point. A Pashtun can't mention his grievances without being treated as a traitor.

Yet it is hip and cool to do politics on this and gain votes. Imran Khan has countless times said Pakistan trained Mujahideens and glorified them then made them enemy. And we lost 80k or 70k Pakistanis for a war on terror that wasn't ours.

Are you calling Imran Khan a liar and traitor now? Or it is okay because he's powerful and when i a common Pashtun say it, it hurts your feels and i am a traitor?

Anyhow, i have no interest in bickering over this and answering your every racist point would take too long. This is the state policy today to casually mention the injustices and move on and glorify Musharaff as a hero. But this isn't a call of duty game, those 70 to 80k Pakistanis majority Pashtuns had families and their life turned to shit (really shit). What do you think those people should just log off the game and move on? No, they wanted revenge and they were used by enemies of the state and even by state themselves. It's a really complicated matter but a racist like you aren't physically capable of understanding this much less feel empathy. They were used by the state, they fell for it due to their patriotism and nationalism then they got thrown out like a used condom and made the enemy. I am not saying that, your Prime Minister is saying that.

Much the same way i can imagine what Bangalis went through at the time. And i can feel their pain.
now please post this in Pukhto, thanks in advance of your help

I didn't call you a traitor and just mentioned your "happiness" on kpk being part of Pakistan

Show me the word traitor in my whole post that you quoted

Yeah i called you "innocent" or masoom. Even you call yourself that. What is wrong if i said the same.

As for my prime Minister. He says a lot of stuff. And then takes a u turn on a lot of them.

And also tell me how I am racist for calling you masoom. Lets find the racism in my post

@M. Sarmad @Sine Nomine @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Can you guys find racism in my post? Please point it out. Also point out where i called this specific member @fisher1 a traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom