What's new

Ramadan in Pakistan

maxresdefault.jpg

main_900.jpg

People are Crazy for Khajla in Street Food of Karachi Pakistan. Street Food Khajla is famous in the month of Ramadan. Khajla also known as Ramzan ki Soghat. It's Crispy and Oily. Have a look,

The lost art of Eid greeting cards

61283524_2251010421646065_5186205308074065920_n.jpg

man these were the good old days. I remember going with my mom to the bazaar and buying cards for my cousins. EID in the USA isn't like back in pakistan.

Muslims observe Juma Tul Wida as Ramadan nears end

Karachi: Muslim across the world are observing Juma Tul Wida, the last Friday of Ramadan.

According to Met Office, Ramdan is likely to end on June 4 and Eid-ul-Fitr would be observed on June 5.

Eid marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan during which Muslims fast from dawn until sunset.

In many Muslim countries, Youm-ul Quds is marked on Juma Tul Wida to express solidarity with Palestinians and condemn Israeli occupation of their lands.

Large gatherings are also held in major cities of Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.

Strict security arrangements have been made ahead of the the Juma Tul-Wida processions that are due to be held after Friday prayers.

Back
Top Bottom