What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Logical question is---- Muslim Heaven/hell came into existance 1400 years ago. Where people (Including Hindus) used to go before that? Any other heaven and hell? After islam came all people from old heaven and hell were transferred to newly created islamic heaven/hell?

If we consider Muslims share abrahamic heaven/hell, that also saw light 2500 years ago? Where Hindus/Egyptians used to go after death before that ?

Prophets were sent for every community on the earth including Indians or Hindus. The only drawbacks of those prophets were that the instructions were not well preserved and subjected to change according to the whim of the follower.

Heaven and hell came into existence before the world was created not when Islam was "officially" formed.

So , you think that Hindus are going to same heaven/Hell before Islam formed.

Now my question is Which rule governs entry/exit to Heaven/Hell? Hindu Rules, Christian rules , Judaism rules or Islamic rules? Therules are distinctly different from each other.

If you think it is islamic Rule which governs entry/exit of Heaven/Hell----- then my question will be Islamic rules formed only 1400 years ago. Before that which rule was prevalent? Whether God created new set of rules 1400 years ago?

One Logical question is---- Muslim Heaven/hell came into existance 1400 years ago. Where people (Including Hindus) used to go before that? Any other heaven and hell? After islam came all people from old heaven and hell were transferred to newly created islamic heaven/hell?

If we consider Muslims share abrahamic heaven/hell, that also saw light 2500 years ago? Where Hindus/Egyptians used to go after death before that ?

People has the misconception about islam that islam is created in time of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) ,Islam is not 1400 years old instead it was the first religion of this planet. Prophet Muhammad (saw) who lived 1400 years ago was the last prophet of Allah. And before him (Saw), Allah send 124000 messangers to mankind. And hazrat Adam (AS) was the first messanger of Alah

Now my question is Which rule governs entry/exit to Heaven/Hell? Hindu Rules, Christian rules , Judaism rules or Islamic rules? Therules are distinctly different from each other.

If you think it is islamic Rule which governs entry/exit of Heaven/Hell----- then my question will be Islamic rules formed only 1400 years ago. Before that which rule was prevalent? Whether God created new set of rules 1400 years ago?

Yes

Bodos won't be able to see any Bangladeshi though. My original question stands.
Nah..I agree bangladeshis are too dark and thin to be noticed by some,but not the bodos.They are quite good at what they do

If Bangladesh is going down West Bengal is going with it lol good luck with that

Not really. West Bengal is at a much higher elevation level above sea than Bangladesh.

Even if West Bengal goes down, that's just one state in India out of 28 and we will accommodate the people in other states. Where will you go when your entire country goes down ? :lol:

India and Myanmar surely won't let you guys in except for a few cockroaches who might make it through the cracks.:cheers: :coffee:

Not really. West Bengal is at a much higher elevation level above sea than Bangladesh.

Even if West Bengal goes down, that's just one state in India out of 28 and we will accommodate the people other states. Where will you go when your entire country goes down ? :lol:

India and Myanmar surely won't let you guys in except for a few cockroaches who might make it through the cracks.:cheers: :coffee:

Dude we are doing wonder in BD. Even if sea level rises still we will prevail. We already started project keeping Netharlands as an example. So cool down...

From what I've learnt and been taught yes, but only those who followed their religion fully before Islam was formed and spread. Well obviously their own rules because as you stated Islamic rules was not known then. Hindus and non Muslims will now be judged by Islamic rules. So entry into heaven is unlikely if they're not Muslim lol

Nah..I agree bangladeshis are too dark and thin to be noticed by some,but not the bodos.They are quite good at what they do
Oh yh I forgot Indians are superheroes and NE Indians are even bigger superheroes with superpowers.

Oh yh I forgot Indians are superheroes and NE Indians are even bigger superheroes with superpowers.
Well..its just that you guys are so pathetic that we seem to be so.

No, since Bangladeshis are majority Dalit converts excluding Sylethis. This means that the delusions belong to you.

Then why are you deluded? It must be something to do in the wheat field.. ???? Did dalit do something to you there?

Even if West Bengal goes down, that's just one state in India out of 28 and we will accommodate the people in other states. Where will you go when your entire country goes down ? :lol:

Not only one state looks like Gujarat West Bengal and Tamil Nadu are going lol.

http://www.csc.noaa.gov/cz/CZ05_Proceedings/pdf files/Dwivedy.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom